Brasso
+1,549|6647

ghettoperson wrote:

I assume the issue most people have with pot isn't that it damages your lungs.
hi
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
ghettoperson
+1,943|6666

haffeysucks wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

I assume the issue most people have with pot isn't that it damages your lungs.
hi
Are you agreeing with me, or saying you'd smoke pot if there was no risk of lung damage?
Dauntless
Admin
+2,249|6759|London

I think he was just saying hello.

Why are you all saying it's too expensive? I don't smoke so I don't really care. But if I did, I'd gladly pay a one-off payment of £500 or whatever if it meant I didn't have to put all that shit in my lungs.

I always thought this about vaporizers, and asked my pothead dutch friend why he didn't get one, a few weeks later he got one. He's had it for a while now and thinks it's great.

He got and highly recommends this: http://vapenow.com/index.php/Purple-Day … zer-p-266/
https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png
aimless
+166|6142|Texas
Vapor Genies are only about $50.
Voters in the ski resort town of Breckenridge, Colorado legalized marijuana and marijuana paraphernalia by a nearly three-to-one margin on Tuesday.
https://www.rawstory.com/images/new/marijuana_legalization_join.JPG

It is the first municipality in the United States to allow paraphernalia, such as pipes, bongs and bubblers.

"[The measure] passed 73 percent to 27 percent," ABC 7 News in Denver reported.

"'This votes demonstrates that Breckenridge citizens overwhelmingly believe that adults should not be punished for making the safer choice to use marijuana instead of alcohol,' said Sean McAllister, a Breckenridge attorney who proposed the ordinance," ABC continued.

"Possession remains illegal under state law, but Breckenridge Police Chief Rick Holman said his department will 'still have the ability to exercise discretion,'" Colorado's Summit Daily News added.
Story continues below...

“It's never been something that we've spent a lot of time on, so I don't expect this to be a big change in how we really do business,” he said, according to the Daily News.

"It will not make it more available to minors, won't make it legal to smoke it on the street, won't get you out of trouble if you're stoned behind the wheel," the Daily News opined in an editorial supporting the measure. "What it says is that if you, as an adult, choose to possess small amounts of marijuana for personal use, you won't be busted for it. It's still a much more stringent law than those that apply to alcohol — a substance you can own as much as you want of and consume in public."

The paper added: "Eventually, it seems these small possession busts will be a thing of the past state-wide, which makes us conclude some kind of 'nuisance pot smoke' ordinance needs to take their place — roughly analogous to public intoxication statutes."

In Breckenridge, which has about 3,300 registered voters, passage of the measure is not a surprise. While an effort to legalize marijuana state-wide failed during the 2006 elections, Breckenridge voters supported it by a margin of nearly 3-to-1. Additionally, the petition to levy a ballot measure that would legalize marijuana needed just under 500 signatures, but organizers collected over 1,400.

source: http://rawstory.com/2009/11/breckenridg … phernalia/

Last edited by Kimmmmmmmmmmmm (2009-11-04 08:42:20)

13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6514

nice find. how far is Breckenridge from SLC? i think a roadie is in order.
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6708|Devon, England

Kimmmmmmmmmmmm wrote:

could mod edit my title? weed posession isnt legal.. but the everything else about it is
You can change your own titles now.
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6507|Gogledd Cymru

The topic title Link you muppet
baggs
+732|6221

FFLink wrote:

Kimmmmmmmmmmmm wrote:

could mod edit my title? weed posession isnt legal.. but the everything else about it is
was not aware of this until just now, ty!

baggs wrote:

FFLink wrote:

Kimmmmmmmmmmmm wrote:

was not aware of this until just now, ty!
no, not happenin   thanks for sayin i could when i cant
Chou
+737|6808
Random fact of the day!

https://i35.tinypic.com/117tr37.jpg
Phatmatt
Vroom Vroom
+298|6206|Canada

Road Trip!!
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6649|Finland

Kimmmmmmmmmmmm wrote:

Sure, but what do you want it changed to, I couldn't fit all that in there.

..that's what he said.
I need around tree fiddy.
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6595|Columbus, OH
I have the munchies now
ghettoperson
+1,943|6666

That's because Breck is a ski town, most of the guys there will smoke constantly when they're not riding.
small town   - sounds like a slice of heaven for students

Established in 1859, the historic Town of Breckenridge is a Home Rule Municipality that is the county seat of Summit County, Colorado, United States.[4] As of the U.S. Census 2000, the town had a population of 2,408. The town also has many part-time residents, as many people have vacation homes in the area. Breckenridge is also a popular ski resort during the winter months, servicing multi-difficulty ski slopes on the Rocky Mountains. Summer in Breckenridge attracts outdoor enthusiasts with hiking trails, wildflowers, fly-fishing in the Blue River, mountain biking, nearby Lake Dillon for boating, white water rafting, alpine slides, and several shops up and down Main Street. Every year, Breckenridge hosts the Breckenridge Festival of Film, established in 1981, as well as an annual Fourth of July parade.[5] Breckenridge has recently passed a law legalizing the use of cannabis.[6]
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6672

Good for them. Maybe one day it will become completely legal and we can smoke it in hookah bar-esque places. That would be a fun night out on the town.
menzo
̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏&#
+616|6463|Amsterdam‫
hahahahahaha

https://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee37/menzo2003/fredbf2.png
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6662
so thats why u moved to Colorado I knew it
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5603

I wonder what the federal government thinks about this.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6672

Macbeth wrote:

I wonder what the federal government thinks about this.
Probably the same thing they said about California. They're not gonna waste resources on it, but they're still gonna come out saying that the states are disobeying and that the Feds still have a right to come arrest you and lock you up if they want.
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6398|the land of bourbon
this will hopefully lead to a domino effect where it will be legalized across the country, and eventually the govt will realize how stupid they are for declaring a war on drugs in the first place.  the documentary ig posted about the drug war was quite eye opening.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6672

I'm also glad at the comments thrown in there about alcohol, too. That shit is so dangerous and claims so many lives, yet people seem to be completely ok with it for no apparent reason. It's only a matter of time before people realize there are more serious issues than a little pot.
yes, this is just yet another step towards ending the drug war (esp)with mexico. legalization is key.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6666

Kimmm blatantly does meth. And by that I mean the drug, not that she has sex with m3th.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard