baggs
+732|6219
I've ran [GBR] tags on and off since i started playing BF2 but as i've run them more recently my bans have come into effect much quicker than usual. Is there a general hatred for us Brits in the community? Considering that a high percentage of servers are operated by ze Gurmon's (thats a rough estimate by the way) I think it has a lot to do with it

And i'm not suggesting that they are a pathetic simple minded bunch of players who rely too heavily on 36E's and nade kills to get +/- 60 points a round, you can conclude that on your own.
Sambuccashake
+126|6625|Sweden
Brits are usually really nice chaps so I don't see why that should come into play.

Other nationalities have a much higher representation of retards in my book...
ruisleipa
+149|6236|teh FIN-land
i'd be surprised if your tags had anything to do with it...you could always try not playing on german servers and see if you still get banned.
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6338|Graz, Austria
Maybe there's a notorious clan with similar (or even same) tags.
Or maybe you're just better than most admins.
Acme1234
+62|6123|Melbourne, Australia
Kippers for breakfast Governor?
baggs
+732|6219
I get plenty bans on my old tags, i've had to change cd key due to it, thru my abusive gameplay nature and the ever frequent baby admin. But since using [GBR] tags my bans come into effect much much quicker.
ruisleipa
+149|6236|teh FIN-land

baggs wrote:

I get plenty bans on my old tags, i've had to change cd key due to it, thru my abusive gameplay nature and the ever frequent baby admin. But since using [GBR] tags my bans come into effect much much quicker.
I rather think you answered your own question there, old chap. Maybe admins are taking less shit from abusive gamers?
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6147|Scotland!
UK public players tend to be some of the worst to play with/against

if I see another 40 year old man from the UK bitching about bunnyhoppers I'll kill myself.
Jasp
Bongabilla
+171|6676|The Outer Circle
ive always wondered why some players do that...

nameGER

or

nameSWE

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/11882/holteendersig2.jpghttps://forums.bf2s.com/img/avatars/11508.gif
Ec0li
Vagina face
+167|6014|London ㋛

I'm Jamesey wrote:

if I see another 40 year old man from the UK bitching about bunnyhoppers I'll kill myself.
Is that a promise?
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6206|Roma

I'm Jamesey wrote:

This.
I barely ever come into contact with brits that aren't either over-mature or immature on pub servers.
Maybe the decent guys just don't do VOIP or w/e.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5803|Catherine Black

baggs wrote:

And i'm not suggesting that they are a pathetic simple minded bunch of players who rely too heavily on 36E's and nade kills to get +/- 60 points a round, you can conclude that on your own.
Subliminal messaging
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
baggs
+732|6219

Finray wrote:

baggs wrote:

Subliminal messaging
Ha ha maybe!

Thing is, it seems, on a German server you take your chances, you'll get kicked/banned for any amount of things. So for the amount of times i'll get banned for being abusive i'll also get banned as many times for having a good round. I take note of this too and it really is German servers. Sometimes i can get on their teamspeak and have it out with them and only once have i encountered a German admin who was alright, all the others just giggle like little kids and make stupid noises, pathetic childish idiots. Online gaming really does bring out the worst qualities in a German.

Yeah i act like a fucking tool whilst playing but i can admit that and its just part of the game imo, Germans take it personally, which again, is redilculous!

The [GBR] tags really aren't going down well
ruisleipa
+149|6236|teh FIN-land
you admit you play like a complete dick, which makes it sound like you're not a good guy to have on a server, so it's not surprising you get kicked or banned. I'd prolly ban you too if I had a server and you were being a 'complete tool', and I'm not German. Maybe those servers you HAVE got banned on have better admins who want other players to enjoy their game, rather than playing with a self-confessed tosser, and has nothing to do with them being German? Ever think about that? The few times I've been kicked I don't think they've been on German servers if I remember correctly.

"Online gaming really does bring out the worst qualities in a German." lol yeah right, as well as Brits who act like complete fucking tools I suppose? tbh you sound like more of a tosser than any Germans I know.
baggs
+732|6219

ruisleipa wrote:

you admit you play like a complete dick, which makes it sound like you're not a good guy to have on a server, so it's not surprising you get kicked or banned. I'd prolly ban you too if I had a server and you were being a 'complete tool', and I'm not German. Maybe those servers you HAVE got banned on have better admins who want other players to enjoy their game, rather than playing with a self-confessed tosser, and has nothing to do with them being German? Ever think about that? The few times I've been kicked I don't think they've been on German servers if I remember correctly.

"Online gaming really does bring out the worst qualities in a German." lol yeah right, as well as Brits who act like complete fucking tools I suppose? tbh you sound like more of a tosser than any Germans I know.
you take this game and forum far too seriousley.
ruisleipa
+149|6236|teh FIN-land
no, not really...just answering your question.
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6478|cuntshitlake

ruisleipa wrote:

G36E ftw?
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
ruisleipa
+149|6236|teh FIN-land

DeathUnlimited wrote:

G36E ftw?
fack yeah gotta love the g36e
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6338|Graz, Austria

baggs wrote:

Online gaming really does bring out the worst qualities in a German.
So what brings out the worst qualities in a Brit then?
Binge drinking in all-inclusive holiday resorts?
Or is that already reserved by the Dutch?
Wait, Russians and Finns are notorious drinkers too!
Confusing.
baggs
+732|6219

globefish23 wrote:

So what brings out the worst qualities in a Brit then?
Erm i'd say football and BF2 servers ran by Germans
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6144|Carnoustie MASSIF

ruisleipa wrote:

Lol, calm down. Jesus.
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6206|Roma

CammRobb wrote:

Lol, calm down. Jesus.
He's Jesus?!
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
mooneyno1
Carl Gustav <3333
+16|5977|Sheffield

PrivateVendetta wrote:

I'm Jamesey wrote:

This.
I barely ever come into contact with brits that aren't either over-mature or immature on pub servers.
Maybe the decent guys just don't do VOIP or w/e.
no point playing in a squad on vBF2 with no mates with you and using VOIP cause no1 listens. You might get like you said the odd occasional player but all I can say is. I imagine that if you used 'FR' tags then I would think you would get banned more than using the GBR tags hehe
mooneyno1
Carl Gustav <3333
+16|5977|Sheffield
this is why I search in server name "UK". Atleist you won't get kicked/banned then.

Last edited by mooneyno1 (2009-10-09 04:51:33)

I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6147|Scotland!

mooneyno1 wrote:

this is why I search in server name "UK". Atleist you won't get kicked/banned then.
I'm banned from all UK public servers and I never play like a dick

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard