Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6767|Reality

Kmarion wrote:

My butt is fine tyvm
well they do say practice makes perfect!

The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6624|132 and Bush

Stubbee wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

My butt is fine tyvm

True, your mom is ace.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5609

Stubbee wrote:

ATG wrote:

RIP

perhaps we should ban death threads from EE.
just ban the classless booger brains who show their ass by being disrespectful of the dead and their families. since it seems to happen every time a thread about the recently departed is started. pour encourager les autres...

RIP Patrick
whats black and doesnt work?

Patrick swayzes pancreas.

Patricks last wish was that he had to be buried not cremated. Apparently no one puts Swayze in the burner......

All i have to say on the matter of Patrick Swayze being dead is that it has to be a lie. Nobody puts Patrick in the coroner.

QQ
Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6767|Reality

Kmarion wrote:

Stubbee wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

My butt is fine tyvm

True, your mom is ace.
Jesus! You are a necrophiliac too?????
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
Bradt3hleader
Care [ ] - Don't care [x]
+121|5960
Red Dawn was damn awesome!

Last edited by Bradt3hleader (2009-09-17 11:17:33)

ghettoperson
+1,943|6673

Kmarion wrote:

My butt is fine tyvm
That's not what you said after last weekend!
Red Forman
Banned
+402|5424

Bradt3hleader wrote:

no
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6624|132 and Bush

Red Forman wrote:

Bradt3hleader wrote:

no
Yea
Xbone Stormsurgezz
13/f/taiwan
+940|5722
Sure it was corny and unrealistic but its one of those movies that is so bad that its good!
Red Forman
Banned
+402|5424
no
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6624|132 and Bush

ghettoperson wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

My butt is fine tyvm
That's not what you said after last weekend!
True, you didn't tell me you were a biter.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
ghettoperson
+1,943|6673

I thought you knew from previous escapades.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6624|132 and Bush

12/f/taiwan wrote:

Sure it was corny and unrealistic but its one of those movies that is so bad that its good!
A cuban invasion is unrealistic?
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Lai
+186|6174

Kmarion wrote:

12/f/taiwan wrote:

Russian army and VDV getting their asses kicked by US teenagers is unrealistic.
Lai
+186|6174

AussieReaper wrote:

True, but I think Farrah Fawcett had the best cancer related death this year. I mean, she died of anal cancer. What's not to like about the term anal cancer?
I wonder if it was caused by a dirty "syringe"
13/f/taiwan
+940|5722

Kmarion wrote:

12/f/taiwan wrote:

Cubans picking a small hick town in the middle of no where to attack first is also unrealistic.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6624|132 and Bush

Lai wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

12/f/taiwan wrote:

Russian army and VDV getting their asses kicked by US teenagers is unrealistic.
Ass kicked or just being a pain in the ass? Rebels hiding in the mountains and bombing the occasional outpost guerrilla style? ... naaa that could never happen ..
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6833|Nårvei

I read something about Patrick Swayze was dead on page 1 and suddenly Kmarions ass is the subject on page 4
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6624|132 and Bush

12/f/taiwan wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

12/f/taiwan wrote:

Cubans picking a small hick town in the middle of no where to attack first is also unrealistic.
That was not the only town they attacked. Hick towns can be strategically important. Watch the movie.. pay attention when the pilot explains exactly what happened over the camp fire. Take notes if you need to.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6624|132 and Bush

Varegg wrote:

I read something about Patrick Swayze was dead on page 1 and suddenly Kmarions ass is the subject on page 4
Someone started on about certain mods being butthurt.. I felt left out.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6246|Escea

May not have been the best movie in the world but Red Dawn was pretty authentic for its time.

Wiki wrote:

The Soviet attack outlined in the film was a test case for the US War College with a certain element of plausibility, given the political climate at the time the movie was released.

Before starting work on the movie, the cast underwent a realistic intensive eight-week military training course. During that time, production crews designed and built special combat vehicles in Newhall, California. Among their "army" were 15 Soviet armored vehicles (including a ZSU-23-4 "Shilka" mobile antiaircraft gun, several T-72 main battle tanks, and various BMP and BTR armored personnel carriers), several Yak-38 "Forger" vertical take-off and landing Soviet Naval aircraft (the Soviet Navy flag is clearly visible on the side of the air intake), and three Mi-24 "Hind-A" helicopter gunships (improvised from Aérospatiale Pumas). Soldier Of Fortune magazine reported that the movie's Soviet T-72 tank was such a precise replica that "while it was being carted around Los Angeles, two CIA officers followed it to the studio and wanted to know where it had come from".
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6644|London, England
Did it manage to authenticate the nuclear barrage that the two countries would have shared

Incidentally I haven't watched Red Dawn, the storyline looks stupid in itself. A bunch of teens, I mean come on.

Last edited by Mekstizzle (2009-09-17 12:33:58)

M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6246|Escea

Mekstizzle wrote:

Did it manage to authenticate the nuclear barrage that the two countries would have shared

Incidentally I haven't watched Red Dawn, the storyline looks stupid in itself. A bunch of teens, I mean come on.
Well the Star Wars project is supposed to have worked in the movie and it does mention that DC got nuked, I think.
Bradt3hleader
Care [ ] - Don't care [x]
+121|5960

Kmarion wrote:

Red Forman wrote:

Bradt3hleader wrote:

no
Yea
It was really corny, crap dialog, and movie editing. But it was a good movie nonetheless just for the story.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6492
Red Dawn was offensive to me as an intelligent movie watcher.

Last edited by Doctor Strangelove (2009-09-17 13:15:03)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard