MrAnderson
Ghost Town T90/Apache Whore
+99|6015|Aberdeen, Scotland
Figured you meant everyone who is calling you out on your complaining was a noob, lol. My bad then.
edlT
2+2=Vagina
+46|5415|USA

.Sup wrote:

MrAnderson wrote:

W|TCH-K|NG wrote:

This will truley spell the end of Infantry only servers, as i already know 4 people who have uninstalled or rolled back patches!
Yeah, tragedy huh...it's not like they weren't already dominated by nadespam anyway.

.Sup wrote:

What's interesting is that noobs moaned and Dice heard them, they "fixed" prone and now when some of us say prone is fucked the noobs say we complain. How ironic is this little world.
Except most of the 'noobs' who say you are complaining (ie, anyone who doesn't agree with you)...are people who didn't complain in the first place, they just don't see it as the end of the world. Just chill fs.
They did complain, check out EA forums once in a while.
Under no circumstances should anyone go to EA's forums unless they want to rage in their pants.
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6470|The Twilight Zone

edlT wrote:

.Sup wrote:

MrAnderson wrote:

W|TCH-K|NG wrote:

This will truley spell the end of Infantry only servers, as i already know 4 people who have uninstalled or rolled back patches!
Yeah, tragedy huh...it's not like they weren't already dominated by nadespam anyway.

Except most of the 'noobs' who say you are complaining (ie, anyone who doesn't agree with you)...are people who didn't complain in the first place, they just don't see it as the end of the world. Just chill fs.
They did complain, check out EA forums once in a while.
Under no circumstances should anyone go to EA's forums unless they want to rage in their pants.
I go there whenever I need a good laugh
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
SofaKing18
L33TGamerz.com
+7|5515|Rainbowland

FlemishHCmaniac wrote:

Doctor Strangelove wrote:

BL4CKL10N wrote:

Agree! This map is fucking awesome !
Harvest is the best AF map.

Get the little bird and you'll see why.
Rape, rape and then some more rape.
Ya I played Harvest and it is sweet! But then I played Road Rage and it is pure win for sniping! 8-)
MrAnderson

edlT wrote:

If you think BF2 players whine there a lot, check out the C&C forums...I read those a little when I bought C&C3 and then RA3. Seriously, 90% of threads there are about how this, that and everything is overpowered. I feel kinda sorry for the guys who do the patches for those games
Fat_Swinub
jaff
+125|6451

MrAnderson wrote:

edlT wrote:

If you think BF2 players whine there a lot, check out the C&C forums...I read those a little when I bought C&C3 and then RA3. Seriously, 90% of threads there are about how this, that and everything is overpowered. I feel kinda sorry for the guys who do the patches for those games
Yeah but no one there has got a clue about balance because they couldn't break top 500 if their lives depended on it and the community rep actually goes to 3rd party community sites unlike DICE.
MrAnderson
Yeah, I didn't stick around for very long...I didn't spend much time playing those games either, they don't have the same addictive quality as the original C&C/RA
Ei Em
+7|5505
Prone delay, well, doesn't matter me. I don't use it and I never really did. Prone delay affects those who were not so good anyway but at least tried to use their guns to get kills. Now when they can't get their few kills with guns they join that spam-group with 'nades and gaymores. It affects over all server quality. IO that is.

Hit register. This is absurd joke. Normally I didn't have to fill 29 bullets into a guy just to notice that my 30iest bullet hits him. I've seen how some some people load full clip of AK-101/-47 bullets in one enemy just to see that enemy turn and accidentally bang with his pistol somewhere-in-that-direction to kill him.

Last night I was playing with few of my mates and noticed some funny stuff. My mate saw one sniper laying on Karkand roof, he shot him three times in the head. Normally this sniper would be dead but this time major dust cloud covered his head leaving us to laugh while he turned and whipped us with his pistol. Some really funny stuff considering that guy got 10 deaths and 2 kills during that round.

Though, that randomness seems to go other way around too. I've killed loads of people just shooting in general direction. I've noticed people using whole AK-47 clip on me to see me kill them with one half-arsed shot.

Playing on vehicle servers is even more awesome now. I like to see AF/EF maps finally full. I like that people play more vehicle servers now. I like the variety, not only that shit Karkand. Wish that those crappy non-spotting/no voice commanders would never assign though. They can spoil way too much.

I don't really get why people flame Rofl because he has very good opinions with some 'backup'. Besides, couple of months ago when I played in IO server, I remember Rofl to be one of the best IO players I've seen... in regards of killing. I don't remember him being prone spammer but very effective killer with medic kit. In IO.

Last edited by Ei Em (2009-09-04 02:19:19)

CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6146|Carnoustie MASSIF
I was playing the new map, went to cap the Fish Market, 15 seconds later...Boom boom boom boom boom boom, I kid you not, at least 15 nades were thrown my way. Fucking atrocious.
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6479|cuntshitlake

CammRobb wrote:

I was playing the new map, went to cap the Fish Market, 15 seconds later...Boom boom boom boom boom boom, I kid you not, at least 15 nades were thrown my way. Fucking atrocious.
1. Don't play IO with more than 25-30 people
2. Stick your head in a wall and spam medpacks under you

That's how you counter nades bro
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6669
TL;DR

BF2 infantry is a joke, conquest is worth playing
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
TheGiantSE
+14|6487|Sweden
The only really bad thing is that they have done something with the L-85.
No matter where I play it feels like som random German infantry server.

I hate that gun. It's ugly, sounds bad and it has a dildo in my sight when I aim!

Tried it and boom headshot!
I want bf2 to be a challenge when playing and don't want to use these "Stewie Wonder guns" that make blind people able to play bf2.

Hate one more thing...the spread of my beloved M16 seems worse... 3 fast bursts in close combat isn't as effective anymore...

But still.... 1.5 is great and I really like the new map in infantry only!

Last edited by TheGiantSE (2009-09-04 09:15:00)

BL4CKL10N
+66|6298
Just saw A RPK-Cheater today. PB still fails.
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6470|The Twilight Zone

BL4CKL10N wrote:

PB is always one (or more) steps behind cheaters
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6148|Scotland!

BL4CKL10N wrote:

oh god a whole cheater

you fail, shut the fuck up
Clawie_Army
+1|5593

I'm Jamesey wrote:

BL4CKL10N wrote:

oh god a whole cheater

So what? If it's true he are right that PB fails.

And please Jamesey go back to ESL and cry that you loose everything because your opponents have better hitreg.
edlT
2+2=Vagina
+46|5415|USA

BL4CKL10N wrote:

No you didn't.
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6669

.Sup wrote:

BL4CKL10N wrote:

PB is always one (or more) steps behind cheaters
PB is meant to catch cheaters? I thought it was meant to stop malicious programs like steam or fraps
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6148|Scotland!

Clawie_Army wrote:

I'm Jamesey wrote:

BL4CKL10N wrote:

oh god a whole cheater

So what? If it's true he are right that PB fails.

And please Jamesey go back to ESL and cry that you loose everything because your opponents have better hitreg.
lose*

shut the fuck up
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6669
1on1 motherfuckers
Simon
basically
+838|6674|UK
o lord, after playing a pcw on this patch i have come to the conclusion that this game is so fucking easy, with the ak all you need to do is spray as no one moves anymore
everyone just insta crouches when they see you and maybe strafes a bit expecting to get a css style headshot every kill. i also have better reg
lolgame

Last edited by Simon (2009-09-04 15:43:18)

Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6669
no simon you just need to adapt, if you were really good this change wouldnt bother you oh whats this im still dying nerf crouching
Fat_Swinub
jaff
+125|6451
lmao insta crouch ahdahdahhaahdhahahahdhdfhaahzah
Fat_Swinub
jaff
+125|6451
no. he is insta shooting my head. this is nnot fair
H3RB4L ABU53
+45|5884|123 | 456 | 789 | Δ

BL4CKL10N wrote:

I was doing good just now on karkand had 64 kills 1 death then some hacker called strawberries77 came in with RPK and aimbotted everyone pissed me right off, server was pb streaming and all that how do they get away with it? Surely theres only so many hacks out

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard