Rofl_My_Waffle
+11|6692
Improved hit detection was a bust. I still need to shoot in front of running targets to hit them, and im the one with 29 ping.

Prone deviation is terrible at 2.5 seconds or whatever. I can fire off half my inaccurate clip before my devation decreases.

Now everyone is playing support and grenade spamming or playing sniper which has no prone deviation, spamming grenades and claymore (even more than before)

I wouldn't complain if prone devation was less and just gave "bad" accuracy. But currently it lasts forever and impossible to hit anything.

Was the change really necessary? I mean what did it address except piss a whole lot of people off. Im sure 90% of the community voted for less grenade spamming but they gave us 2142 prone devation just to screw with us. I wonder why 2142 failed in the first place.
Fat_Swinub
jaff
+125|6436
rename thread to [Whine] I hate prone deviation
D_V_us--ToE_KnEe
+6|5999
soooooo...that's one no......anyone....anyone......
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6454|The Twilight Zone
reg sux even more
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
MrAnderson
Ghost Town T90/Apache Whore
+99|6000|Aberdeen, Scotland
Poor old pronespammers
Maybe this will encourage more people to play vehicles instead of IO...wishful thinking, I know!
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6628|UK

Rofl_My_Waffle wrote:

Improved hit detection was a bust. I still need to shoot in front of running targets to hit them, and im the one with 29 ping.
Yes that is what you have to do with moving targets ... Because they're moving you know.
D_V_us--ToE_KnEe
+6|5999
sooooooooo.....ur sayin it has a chance????
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6313

D_V_us--ToE_KnEe wrote:

sooooooooo.....ur sayin it has a chance????
We don't have a choice...it's an official patch. If you don't download and install it, there won't be anymore ranked servers available to you in a weeks time.
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6108|Birmingham, UK

Rofl_My_Waffle wrote:

Anyway, more importantly, i just got my computer back so i'll install this tomorrow
D_V_us--ToE_KnEe
+6|5999
oh snapple......downloading now.....42%
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6469

Rofl_My_Waffle wrote:

This isn't Counter-Strike. Guns shoot bullets, not just scan for a hit.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6708|67.222.138.85
For the distances we're talking with the assault rifles, hits should be instant.
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6446|The Land of Scott Walker
Prone deviation is problem?  Crouch is solution.
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6844|Reykjavík, Iceland.

Stingray24 wrote:

Prone deviation is problem?  Crouch is solution.
QFT.
Eagle
Togs8896 is my evil alter ego
+567|6632|New Hampshire, USA

liquidat0r wrote:

Rofl_My_Waffle wrote:

Yes that is what you have to do with moving targets ... Because they're moving you know.
Beat me to it...

...bastard >
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/14407/Sig_Pats.jpg
rofl my waffle go whine in the corner
Dauntless
Admin
+2,249|6743|London

Somone give me the bf2s vent info?
https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png
Rofl_My_Waffle
+11|6692
Im just saying the only thing guns were good for was prone in the first place. Not the most accurate weapon in the game is grenades.
The gun balance was fine to begin with, then they just messed around with it just to screw with people.

For those people flaming me; you people wouldn't understand since you couldn't hit anything to begin with. Ill kill you in a second even in this stupid patch.

Still I don't think vehicles will ever come back. Im sure most people would rather spray bullets for their kills rather than getting blown up by a tank they don't even have a chance against.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6469

Rofl_My_Waffle wrote:

For those people flaming me; you people wouldn't understand since you couldn't hit anything to begin with. Ill kill you in a second even in this stupid patch.
$tayGold
Be Eazy!
+10|5533|USA
I love vehicles thank you very much!

Doctor Strangelove wrote:

Rofl_My_Waffle wrote:

ok tough guy
jsnipy
+3,276|6523|...

1 of 100's of threads to come
edlT
2+2=Vagina
+46|5400|USA
IMA fags whining itt
Fat_Swinub
jaff
+125|6436
2 all da h8rz go eat a baby dick