CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6151|Carnoustie MASSIF
FUCKS SAKE! Is this irony?

I managed to get a job, starting today working for a shitty little security company, give me some money before I sign up to the Navy.

I was meant to get paid £100 in unemployment benefits, but oh no, not today. I now can't go to work because I have no money, jeopardising this job that I have.

And now, when I phone the DWP, I can't get anyone on the phone, 'cause they're 'all busy'.

FUCKFUCKFUCK.
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6784|d
lulz.yeah I know what ya mean.
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6694|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
The whole system offers very little incentive to go and get a job, unless your here because if you return to your own country you might get beheaded or deaded
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6173|what

Not enough money for the bus?
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6642|London, England
You can't go to work because you don't have enough money wtf, how much would it cost to go to work. Just ask your parents for a tenner so you can get to work, any reasonable parent would do that for their kid especially because it's so you can go to your job.

Last edited by Mekstizzle (2009-08-03 06:30:24)

ICCULUS
Free Sam, Ban Finray.
+418|5445|Athens, GA
sell drugs

Mekstizzle wrote:

You can't go to work because you don't have enough money wtf, how much would it cost to go to work. Just ask your parents for a tenner so you can get to work, any reasonable parent would do that for their kid especially because it's so you can go to your job.
My Sister did that for my Niece.  After shelling out on her for the 1st month and explaining to her child how she wanted the money back they both got stitched as due to an admin error my Niece didnt get paid.  Covering bus and lunch can cost £5 a day, if for eg you dont buy a multi pass.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6642|London, England

1927 wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

My Sister did that for my Niece.  After shelling out on her for the 1st month and explaining to her child how she wanted the money back they both got stitched as due to an admin error my Niece didnt get paid.  Covering bus and lunch can cost £5 a day, if for eg you dont buy a multi pass.
What are the odds of not getting paid by your own place of work (and I'm sure eventually you'll get paid, unless they want to go to Jail), it's not exactly a risky investment to help your kid just get to work

Last edited by Mekstizzle (2009-08-03 06:34:06)

.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6474|The Twilight Zone
Britain has a Navy?!?
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
Ioan92
+337|5743

.Sup wrote:

Britain has a Navy?!?
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6474|The Twilight Zone

Ioan92 wrote:

.Sup wrote:

Britain has a Navy?!?
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png

Mekstizzle wrote:

1927 wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

What are the odds of not getting paid by your own place of work (and I'm sure eventually you'll get paid, unless they want to go to Jail), it's not exactly a risky investment to help your kid just get to work
lol out of the 4 payments I get each month I have had to miss one as we are struggling a bit, thats just a coincedance.

As mentioned it was an admin error that ment the kid didnt get paid, supposed to be on a Friday and ended up with £22 wages and couldnt get it sorted till following week, not the end of a world but a bummer come Saturday when she wanted to go out with her mates.

She knocks on doors and tries to persuade you move from your current lecky supplier (no pun intended).  £30 for every sucessful transfer, however she gets fuck all if they change their mind a few days later
jsnipy
+3,276|6543|...

ph1shman420 wrote:

sell drugs
this

+consignment

Last edited by jsnipy (2009-08-03 07:03:07)

Red Forman
Banned
+402|5421
No worries mate, you live in Euro land.  Free everything.
Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|6459|King Of The Islands

1927 wrote:

multi pass.
My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.

Cheez wrote:

1927 wrote:

multi pass.
Woooosh gone right over my head sorry mate
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6494|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Cheez wrote:

1927 wrote:

multi pass.
Leeloo?
Ioan92
+337|5743

1927 wrote:

Cheez wrote:

1927 wrote:

multi pass.
Woooosh gone right over my head sorry mate
https://elizabethcarroll.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/multipass11.jpg
SamBo:D
Banned
+236|5518|England

.Sup wrote:

Ioan92 wrote:

.Sup wrote:

Britain has a Navy?!?
Only the best Navy in the world man, wth

Also the Royal Marines are part of the Navy, how bad ass is that.
jsnipy
+3,276|6543|...

SamBo:D wrote:

.Sup wrote:

Ioan92 wrote:

Only the best Navy in the world man,
Yes. In the 1800's
Banned
+236|5518|England

jsnipy wrote:

.Sup wrote:

Yes. In the 1800's
you mean from the 1800's to present day
Banned
+236|5518|England
you mean since the 1800's

would have been a better response on my behalf
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6151|Carnoustie MASSIF

Mekstizzle wrote:

Everybody had left for work this morning before I was up, so I couldn't borrow any money off parents.

Plus I couldn't get through to the fucking JCP as they're all busy.
nickb64
formerly from OC (it's EXACTLY like on tv)[truth]
+77|5631|Greatest Nation on Earth(USA)

jsnipy wrote:

Yes. In the 1800's
you mean from the 1800's to present day
https://pix.motivatedphotos.com/2009/4/15/633754285495014620-theusnavy.jpg
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6753|St. Andrews / Oslo

What kind of money do you need to get to work?
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard