ComradeWho
+50|6738|Southern California
Out of the 11 people in my favorite victims list according to this site... 8 of them have stopped playing since roughly the time I added them to my favorite victims listt. A lot of mine are people with low ranks who I repeatedly sniped in the face when they spawned over and over at the same flag. I have to think that with atleast half of them (probably more), the beating that I gave them must have contributed to their quitting the game.

sucks to be them.
FFOLKES
+39|6806
Got to love someone that admits all they do is spawn rape.

What skills you have...
theCrusifix
+4|6707|Marshall, IL

ComradeWho wrote:

Out of the 11 people in my favorite victims list according to this site... 8 of them have stopped playing since roughly the time I added them to my favorite victims listt. A lot of mine are people with low ranks who I repeatedly sniped in the face when they spawned over and over at the same flag. I have to think that with atleast half of them (probably more), the beating that I gave them must have contributed to their quitting the game.

sucks to be them.
Or, these people downloaded the game from some torrent site then after the new patch could never play again....
ComradeWho
Yes FFOLKES you lame illiterate newbie. I said "all I do is spawn rape."

I'm not one those noblemen who find honor in giving the enemy a fair chance to kill me, I'm just a videogame coward.

But I'll take your example. When I am a sniper I won't sit at spawns and disrupt people's advance. I'll jump around and ask them to parley. Then at the parley we will detirmine a suitable "no man's land" that is of equal advantage to both of us. We shall respect the lines and encampments of the other, for to do otherwise is dishonorable. Then we shall advance upon the agreed upon field of battle at the same time so as not to accord oneself any special advantage. Then upon reaching the center we shall engage in honorable combat to detirmine which among us is truly the better man.

Or you could just blow me you little child.
crotchlemur
+8|6728|The Lemur's Den
everyone has to be owned by someone.  doesn't stop me from playing.  even i have favorite victims 
theCrusifix
+4|6707|Marshall, IL

ComradeWho wrote:

I'm not one those noblemen who find honor in giving the enemy a fair chance to kill me, I'm just a videogame coward.

But I'll take your example. When I am a sniper I won't sit at spawns and disrupt people's advance. I'll jump around and ask them to parley. Then at the parley we will detirmine a suitable "no man's land" that is of equal advantage to both of us. We shall respect the lines and encampments of the other, for to do otherwise is dishonorable. Then we shall advance upon the agreed upon field of battle at the same time so as not to accord oneself any special advantage. Then upon reaching the center we shall engage in honorable combat to detirmine which among us is truly the better man.

you sound like you have to explain yourself really hard! is there a reason for this? or are you just drunk like me? I hate the super bowl...nope, i love it. Just another reason to drink.
ComradeWho

theCrusifix wrote:

ComradeWho wrote:

you sound like you have to explain yourself really hard! is there a reason for this? or are you just drunk like me? I hate the super bowl...nope, i love it. Just another reason to drink.
Since when does anybody need an excuse to be sarcastic to a dumbass?
FFOLKES
+39|6806

ComradeWho wrote:

Lighten up...You obviously need a break from the computer.  Don't forget your Ritalin...

As a sniper who spawncamps...42%.  Man you really suck.

Last edited by FFOLKES (2006-02-05 23:39:24)

bigelectricat
+3|6735

ComradeWho wrote:

Since when does anybody need an excuse to be sarcastic to a dumbass?
so he is sarcastic and youre a dumbass? that doesnt make sense.
ComradeWho
I guess since all I do is spawn camp that is pretty horrible, huh FFOLKES?

Always funny to see people include "lighten up" or "relax" or "get a life" or some such equivalent phrase in their comeback. I bet you don't see the irony in that.
FFOLKES
+39|6806

ComradeWho wrote:

Always funny to see people include "lighten up" or "relax" or "get a life" or some such equivalent phrase in their comeback. I bet you don't see the irony in that.
Scratch the Ritalin...my mistake.  I should have said Midol and tampons...
TheCow
+0|6699

ComradeWho wrote:

Kudos to you. That post was entertaining

Seriously guys, I hate spawn camping as much as the next person, but its not like your supposed to walk up to people and ask them if their ready and prepared to shoot back. The answer you'd get is a face full of lead. Complaining about spawn camping is like complaining that somebody has a better hiding place than you and you can't find him >_> (Now, camping the last flag and not taking it would be a bit low, though I suppose it's legal, too. Cause I've seen teams rally back because a squad leader made it out of the camped base and wrecked havok elsewhere ).
Coot11M
+7|6710

FFOLKES wrote:

What skills you have...
You obvioulsy don't realize the function of a sniper. A sniper is not a close contact type of soldier. There function is to lie and wait for the enemy. A sniper that is out to capture flags is really defeating their main purpose.

It would be stupid of any sniper to put themselves in a situation of being out gunned. Distance, patience mixed with good cover make a good sniper.

Many times while a sniper I find myself sitting off of a flag killing those that come into my view while the infantry and armor overwhelm the rest. When the flag goes neutral it is then that I move forward.
MrBrain
+24|6734|Finland
I love snipers, when I'm a commander. There is no such joy in BF, except perhaps running aroung knifing ppl, as dropping a supply crate on a sniper. Yesterday I dropped one at a sniper at sharqi and he sprattled and died. But he just went back so I dropped another one on him. After the 3rd time I didn't see him no more
SharkyMcshark
I'll take two
+132|6828|Perth, Western Australia
I like playing mental games with people as sniper. Like this one MEC commander on sharqi, who was commanding from the south most MEC base, the chopper one. I knifed him the first time, and then sniped him 5 times. each time I would change location. One time Id be sitting on the mountain, snipe him and switch lcations to undern the uav hut. Id watch him climb the mountain to where I was, and then Id cap him. Repeat a few times until I get bored and go and play properly.
MrBrain
+24|6734|Finland

SharkyMcshark wrote:

I like playing mental games with people as sniper. Like this one MEC commander on sharqi, who was commanding from the south most MEC base, the chopper one. I knifed him the first time, and then sniped him 5 times. each time I would change location. One time Id be sitting on the mountain, snipe him and switch lcations to undern the uav hut. Id watch him climb the mountain to where I was, and then Id cap him. Repeat a few times until I get bored and go and play properly.
haha, pure evil
Surprised that the commander didn't change spawn though, I would have...
Octavarium
+1|6753
I for one begin to feel bad when I snipe some guy with only 300 global points 10 times in a row....

lol, hehe

Funniest thing was the number of kick votes against me the other day for tank-whoring, what they failed to realise was that I used my brain and stayed in the same tank the whole time and just fixed it at supply crates.

My reply was "if you want me out of the tank come and blow it up!" lol
earth.citizen
+4|6782|Miami, FL
The issue of spawn-raping is so one-sided. Therefore it is hardly an issue worth debate....
Statistically, more often than not, each team has multiple spawn points. If you are sniped twice in a row at the same spawn point, and you go back a 3rd, you are really a retard.
Esker
+1|6770
What makes me laugh though is that a lot servers have a rule against spawn camping when the other team has more than one flag but it's ok to spawn camp a team that only has 1 spawn. Rofl...

Kinda like the "No capping flags in a chopper" rule... Fucking clan servers.

I don't think these people always quit though, they might make another account.

Last edited by Esker (2006-02-06 09:16:46)

shadowdark1974
+0|6707|San Diego
Have found one clan and server that not only says that spawn camping is allowed! IT'S FUN ALSO! you know what when i get hit time and again while spawning i am not going to B.S. you all and say that i don't get pissed off after the second or third spawn death.....I do. Even more so when i change my spawn points and keep getting killed no matter where i spawn. **7 spawn Deaths in 4 spawn points. Don't count 8 as it was artillary** but you all know what it like taking flags with choppers, Using C4, bombing with jets and any other thing in the game that DOES NOT BREAK THE EA TERMS AND RULES is part of the game. So as far as i am conserned you have three choises 1. get better! 2. SHUT UP!!! or 3. which will not hurt my feelings. GET THE ____ OUT OF MY GAME!!!
Yeticus Rex
Destroyer of Penguins
+29|6702|SoCal

ComradeWho wrote:

sucks to be them.
You are giving yourself waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy too much credit for them quitting.  Pulled a muscle in your shoulder for patting yourself on the back lately?
Yeticus Rex
Destroyer of Penguins
+29|6702|SoCal

MrBrain wrote:

I love snipers, when I'm a commander. There is no such joy in BF, except perhaps running aroung knifing ppl, as dropping a supply crate on a sniper. Yesterday I dropped one at a sniper at sharqi and he sprattled and died. But he just went back so I dropped another one on him. After the 3rd time I didn't see him no more
Bravo.  I salute you.
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6809|UK

FFOLKES wrote:

ComradeWho wrote:

Scratch the Ritalin...my mistake.  I should have said Midol and tampons...
OWNED BITCH OWNED!!!!

Gj ffolkes..
[MIST]chaos
+1|6886
Here's something interesting http://bf2tracker.com/bf2_userprofile.p … d=45354943

Maybe FFolkes really does know what he's talking about?.......LOL
Oxide9
+0|6705

FFOLKES wrote:

What skills you have...
Maybe true, maybe not but still funny.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard