ghettoperson
+1,943|6662

THE British National Party's first two Euro-MPs have been asked to leave one of the main drinking haunts of European Parliament staff and MEPs in Brussels.
BNP leader Nick Griffin and Andrew Brons both won seats in last month's euro-elections, but so far they are finding it increasingly hard to win friends and influence people in Europe.

After one recent visit to the European Parliament's Brussels headquarters searching for political bedfellows, Mr Griffin, MEP for the North West region, repaired to nearby O'Farrell's Bar, where he sat at a table outside to be served. Soon afterwards he was asked to leave.

According to another drinker on the premises at the time: "He was sitting quietly outside, and then he was recognised and he was told he wasn't welcome."

The same bar is one of the regular watering holes of UK Independence Party leader (Ukip) and MEP Nigel Farage, who is trying to put as much political distance between his party and the BNP as possible.

The BNP politicians have also chalked up two other notable rebuffs. They were unable to muster enough allies to form an official political grouping in the European Parliament, which begins work next week.

The pair are still trying to form workable political alliances with other right-wing MEPs, but they seem unlikely to muster the necessary minimum of 25 MEPs from at least seven member states which would trigger substantial funding for staff, as well as improve prospects of influential committee seats and speaking time in the European Parliament chamber.

The third and latest snub for the democratically-elected BNP duo has come from the government, which has left Mr Griffin and Mr Brons off the invitation list for a cocktail reception in Strasbourg next Wednesday.

A government spokesman explained the decision was part of established policy towards elected extremists.
Source.

Good, glad to see the government is doing their best to make the cunts feel unwelcome. Not really a lot up for debate here I think, but I thought it was amusing and a lot of the Euros would appreciate it.

Last edited by ghettoperson (2009-07-10 04:29:20)

AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6165|what

I agree with you here mate, the BNP are tossers.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
BVC
+325|6708
+1 Karma to every European poltical entity who has snubbed those pricks!
Kez
+778|5716|London, UK
BNP are cunts
oug
Calmer than you are.
+380|6532|Πάϊ
Hope the Greek fascist cunts get the same treatment.
ƒ³
IG-Calibre
comhalta
+226|6755|Tír Eoghan, Tuaisceart Éireann
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6594|SE London

IG-Calibre wrote:

http://www.viceland.com/wp/2009/07/babes-of-the-bnp/

Babes of the BNP. That's excellent. Especially their answers to the questions. One doesn't even get her age right!

Some of the questions are superb:

Which do you dislike more, Muslims or black people?

But would it be possible to maybe come to a compromise with a noble race like the Chinese? Perhaps keep them on as a sort of servant class?
ghettoperson
+1,943|6662

IG-Calibre wrote:

Those interview questions were pure fucking comedy, +1!
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6118|eXtreme to the maX
They are twats, so not surprising.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Masques
Black Panzer Party
+184|6735|Eastern PA
What about people who’ve grown up in Britain from a very young age, but aren’t, as the BNP would term it, “ethnically British”? When you repatriated them, don’t you think the BNP should first give them intensive lessons in speaking, for example, the Ghanaian language, and learning the skills of an agriculturally-based society?
No. I don’t think so. Just send them back. I know that sounds really evil…

OK, what if Ghana, or wherever, decrees that these immigrants are now Britain’s responsibilty – that they no longer have the right to live in Ghana. Do you think war with Ghana would be justified to force the issue, or would you simply propose a system of gradually-raised trade sanctions, possibly with the aid of a UN mandate?
I wouldn’t do the war, ‘cos I’m against war. Er, the other one…
The gene pool needs chlorine.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6664|USA

ghettoperson wrote:

THE British National Party's first two Euro-MPs have been asked to leave one of the main drinking haunts of European Parliament staff and MEPs in Brussels.
BNP leader Nick Griffin and Andrew Brons both won seats in last month's euro-elections, but so far they are finding it increasingly hard to win friends and influence people in Europe.

After one recent visit to the European Parliament's Brussels headquarters searching for political bedfellows, Mr Griffin, MEP for the North West region, repaired to nearby O'Farrell's Bar, where he sat at a table outside to be served. Soon afterwards he was asked to leave.

According to another drinker on the premises at the time: "He was sitting quietly outside, and then he was recognised and he was told he wasn't welcome."

The same bar is one of the regular watering holes of UK Independence Party leader (Ukip) and MEP Nigel Farage, who is trying to put as much political distance between his party and the BNP as possible.

The BNP politicians have also chalked up two other notable rebuffs. They were unable to muster enough allies to form an official political grouping in the European Parliament, which begins work next week.

The pair are still trying to form workable political alliances with other right-wing MEPs, but they seem unlikely to muster the necessary minimum of 25 MEPs from at least seven member states which would trigger substantial funding for staff, as well as improve prospects of influential committee seats and speaking time in the European Parliament chamber.

The third and latest snub for the democratically-elected BNP duo has come from the government, which has left Mr Griffin and Mr Brons off the invitation list for a cocktail reception in Strasbourg next Wednesday.

A government spokesman explained the decision was part of established policy towards elected extremists.
Source.

Good, glad to see the government is doing their best to make the cunts feel unwelcome. Not really a lot up for debate here I think, but I thought it was amusing and a lot of the Euros would appreciate it.
they were elected correct? and thus represent the will of the ( majority) people correct? sounds like you have some serious denial as to what most Brits are concerned about.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6634|London, England

lowing wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

Source.

they were elected correct? and thus represent the will of the ( majority) people correct? sounds like you have some serious denial as to what most Brits are concerned about.
They were elected in two out of 12 UK European MEP regions. So firstly they don't represent the will of the majority of people, just in two regions. Secondly the turnout was really low, so the politically active loonies also were given a helping hand. But even I'll admit that the BNP are moving forward in times like these

The BNP are a political party right up your alley though, lowing. They basically want all non-whites out of the UK. Can I ask a question though, at what point is someone white or European enough to stay in the UK? How and where do you draw the line eh? Something you in particular should think about.

It's funny how you're so calm and happy about these guys being elected, but when it comes to things like Hamas or A-jod being elected suddenly it doesn't count and they should all be bombed to hell because they elected terrorists and it shouldn't be allowed. Honestly what's the difference between the BNP and Hamas, exactly.

Last edited by Mekstizzle (2009-07-11 01:33:50)

lowing
Banned
+1,662|6664|USA

Mekstizzle wrote:

lowing wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

Source.

They were elected in two out of 12 UK European MEP regions. So firstly they don't represent the will of the majority of people, just in two regions. Secondly the turnout was really low, so the politically active loonies also were given a helping hand. But even I'll admit that the BNP are moving forward in times like these

The BNP are a political party right up your alley though, lowing. They basically want all non-whites out of the UK. Can I ask a question though, at what point is someone white or European enough to stay in the UK? How and where do you draw the line eh? Something you in particular should think about.

It's funny how you're so calm and happy about these guys being elected, but when it comes to things like Hamas or A-jod being elected suddenly it doesn't count and they should all be bombed to hell because they elected terrorists and it shouldn't be allowed. Honestly what's the difference between the BNP and Hamas, exactly.
They are not up my alley, I do not want all non-whites out of America. I want personal responsibilty to prevail. I want respect for the laws of the land.

What is the difference between the BNP and Hamas? Well, as soon as the BNP kills women and children to advance their cause, I will say there is no difference.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6687|Canberra, AUS
Fuck’s sake.

“Yeah. I wouldn’t mind them if they actually worked and didn’t take all of our jobs”

How can someone work an not take a job at the same time you silly cunt.

Voting papers should come with an IQ test which determines how much your vote is worth.

We need to round up all the stupid people in this country.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
mikkel
+383|6614

Spark wrote:

Fuck’s sake.

“Yeah. I wouldn’t mind them if they actually worked and didn’t take all of our jobs”

How can someone work an not take a job at the same time you silly cunt.

Voting papers should come with an IQ test which determines how much your vote is worth.

We need to round up all the stupid people in this country.
To the uninitiated, having all the stupid people in the UK rounded up would look like you've cordoned off all the smart people.
Microwave
_
+515|6668|Loughborough Uni / Leeds, UK

Look at this... It's just a disgrace, some of the questions! It must be a joke
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6776|d

Kptk92 wrote:

BNP are cunts
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6513|so randum
serves the fuckers right.

did ya hear the great comment nicky boy made yestarday? something about sending the navy out to sink boats with refugees on. nice one!
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6418|North Carolina

IG-Calibre wrote:

good lord...  If these are their babes, I'd hate to see their mingers.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6481
Brown Shirts or Black?

Um.. Black?
https://ghostline.files.wordpress.com/2007/08/mussolini-image004.jpg

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard