lowing
Banned
+1,662|6664|USA
Big Apple schoolchildren may get the day off to celebrate the religion of the hijackers.

http://sweetness-light.com/archive/nyc- … lam-on-911

Inch by inch..
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6774

so what?
ghettoperson
+1,943|6662

So because a Muslim religious holiday happens to fall on Sept.11, they shouldn't be allowed to celebrate it?
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6664|USA

usmarine wrote:

so what?
It is a slap in the face.

"This is not the only example of Islamists convincing local authorities to celebrate Islam on September 11. Earlier this year the Hawaii State Legislature voted to celebrate “Islam Day” on September 24, 2009—a day which corresponds to absolutely nothing in the Islamic calendar but is September 11, 2009 on the old Julian calendar favored by the Eastern Orthodox Christians conquered by Islam."

Your "so what" attitude contributes directly to the loss and declination of our country to those that wish it so.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6774

lowing wrote:

Your "so what" attitude contributes directly to the loss and declination of our country to those that wish it so.
hey buddy...... while you were fixing the planes i was shooting those who wanted to do us harm.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6664|USA

ghettoperson wrote:

So because a Muslim religious holiday happens to fall on Sept.11, they shouldn't be allowed to celebrate it?
If you want an Islamic culture, then move your ass to an Islamic nation. We are a nation based on Christian beliefs, not Islamic.

"This is not the only example of Islamists convincing local authorities to celebrate Islam on September 11. Earlier this year the Hawaii State Legislature voted to celebrate “Islam Day” on September 24, 2009—a day which corresponds to absolutely nothing in the Islamic calendar but is September 11, 2009 on the old Julian calendar favored by the Eastern Orthodox Christians conquered by Islam. "
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6550|Long Island, New York

lowing wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

If you want an Islamic culture, then move your ass to an Islamic nation. We are a nation based on Christian beliefs, not Islamic.
So where's your outrage when kids get off for Passover and Rosh Hashanah?
Swan
The town bike
+54|5460
Muslims were here before 911, come on lowing
ghettoperson
+1,943|6662

Oh no! It's a secret message about the day Muslims will rise up and overthrow America using a calender that no one has used for 300 years!
Narupug
Fodder Mostly
+150|5609|Vacationland
Your stereo typing is revolting, just because some nutjobs used a religion to justify flying a plane into a building doesn't mean that all of them are evil and out to kill America.

You claim we are a nation of christian beliefs, have you even read the Constitution I'm pretty sure that violates something called the first amendment.

Last edited by Narupug (2009-07-09 12:32:00)

lowing
Banned
+1,662|6664|USA

usmarine wrote:

lowing wrote:

hey buddy...... while you were fixing the planes i was shooting those who wanted to do us harm.
This does not change the fact that Islamic culture and celebration does not belong in a society that is disdained by Islam.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6664|USA

Poseidon wrote:

lowing wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

As soon as we got to war with the Jews you will see it.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

lowing wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

lowing wrote:

What does that have to do with what you said?

You said we are a nation of Christian beliefs and ideals, which is why you don't like this. Where's your outrage?

For someone who accuses people of not answering your questions all the time, you certainly love to do it yourself.
Swan
The town bike
+54|5460
The reality is in 100 years we will all be muslim
ghettoperson
+1,943|6662

Oh shit; guys, Lowing is right, we're at war with Islam. It totally slipped my mind. Yeah that changes everything. It'd be like hanging swastika's on lamp posts during WWII.

DON'T LET MUSLIMS HAVE HOLIDAYS, HITLER WILL WIN!
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6664|USA

Narupug wrote:

Your stereo typing is revolting, just because some nutjobs used a religion to justify flying a plane into a building doesn't mean that all of them are evil and out to kill America.

You claim we are a nation of christian beliefs, have you even read the Constitution I'm pretty sure that violates something called the first amendment.
You are correct, I can not defend my attitude regarding this topic. It is hypocritical. However, our founding fathers could not have foreseen Islam, nor did it take it into consideration.

Islam is 180 out from everything a free society believes in and to celebrate Islam and its intolerance and oppression is also 180 out from what the founding fathers had envisioned for our nation.
Swan
The town bike
+54|5460

lowing wrote:

Narupug wrote:

You are correct, I can not defend my attitude regarding this topic. It is hypocritical. However, our founding fathers could not have foreseen Islam, nor did it take it into consideration.
Did our forefathers not hear of the crusades? Come on lowing

Last edited by Swan (2009-07-09 12:41:18)

ghettoperson
+1,943|6662

Swan wrote:

lowing wrote:

Narupug wrote:

Did our forefathers not hear of the crusades?
Our forefathers never enjoyed history in school, and so hadn't.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6481
I like how lowing goes on about protecting American Culture.

As if America ever had its pwn culture, and even they, what could be gained from "protecting" it.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6664|USA

Poseidon wrote:

lowing wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

You said we are a nation of Christian beliefs and ideals, which is why you don't like this. Where's your outrage?

For someone who accuses people of not answering your questions all the time, you certainly love to do it yourself.
I did answer it, sorry you do not like my answer.

The second the Jews attack America in the name of Judism, I will disapprove. Fair enough?
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

lowing wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

lowing wrote:

The second the Jews attack America in the name of Judism, I will disapprove. Fair enough?
No, you didn't answer it. You claim America is a nation of Christian beliefs, hence why you don't want people getting off from school for Islamic holidays. Why don't you bitch and moan and complain while people have been getting off for Jewish holidays for years now?

It doesn't matter that Jews didn't attack America in the name of Judaism. That's not what you said.

You posted it, you answer it.
Narupug
Fodder Mostly
+150|5609|Vacationland

lowing wrote:

Narupug wrote:

Islam is 180 out from everything a free society believes in and to celebrate Islam and its intolerance and oppression is also 180 out from what the founding fathers had envisioned for our nation.
Yeah Islam was made up after the forefathers signed the constitution, Muhammed lived in the 1800s .

Wouldn't denying them a holiday also be intolerance and opression from us, that's no better then they are.
Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6729
Separation of Church and State?
Love is the answer
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6664|USA

Swan wrote:

lowing wrote:

Narupug wrote:

Did our forefathers not hear of the crusades? Come on lowing
Yup they did, do you really think the founding fathers, were considering Islam or do you think they were considering persecuted Christians.

They also said all men were created equal, do you really think they meant black people?
Swan
The town bike
+54|5460

lowing wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

lowing wrote:

Your notion fails. Performing an act in the name of religion does give a particular agent authority to represent the entire religion. Come on man

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard