USARANGER01
+35|6689|America
so i just got my new laptop, a dell xps 16, and i am extremely pleased with it. the only thing is that it gets pretty hot if i am playing any games or rendering a video or watching a dvd. this being said, i think im going to go ahead and buy a laptop cooling pad, just because i dont want to overhead my laptop. since i know nothing about them, it would be very helpful if someone could recommend me a good one. i dont want it to be too expensive, and it would be great if i could get it from newegg. any ideas?
Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6757
Love is the answer
USARANGER01
+35|6689|America
the review that you linked to (the first cooler) recommends not to buy it.

tho the second video was interesting. a question that i noticed people on youtube were having a debate over: do i want a cooler that sucks the hot air away from the laptop, or one that blows cool air into the laptop?
[HOF]Mercenary
o_O
+53|6219
Use a book. It will increase the airflow nearly as much as a powered cooler, and its free.
Computer_Guy
+54|6738
make sure you get the one that cools the right part of you laptop,
because some cool the back while some cool the middle and some
cool the front. I had to get one that cools the back for my lappy
since my battery is at the front.
OxenBreeder
+46|5807|KTRI
Nothing personal against you Catbox.

There's NO WAY IN HELL I would EVER buy anything from the "quadcooler" idiot. Who the hell makes a commercial with that stupid/creepy voice? These guys can't be serious with that ad, in trying to sell their product? Fail ad is FAIL!

Also, idiot says it's powered by a "special" USB cable? D'oh!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard