DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6482|cuntshitlake

nukchebi0 wrote:

DeathUnlimited wrote:

nukchebi0 wrote:

it wasn't necessarily that easy to tell that this one was in jest.
Yes it was.
Unless I missed the first video that made it obvious, no, it wasn't. Nothing is a given considering the stupidity Youtube engenders.
lol k
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6343|New Haven, CT

DeathUnlimited wrote:

nukchebi0 wrote:

DeathUnlimited wrote:

Yes it was.
Unless I missed the first video that made it obvious, no, it wasn't. Nothing is a given considering the stupidity Youtube engenders.
lol k
Lol, serious. Please describe how it was so obviously a fake.
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|6175|Vancouver | Canada

nukchebi0 wrote:

DeathUnlimited wrote:

nukchebi0 wrote:

lol k
If the first tip didn't....tip you off, the second must have.

I'm pretty cynical, but I don't believe anyone is THAT stupid.

..of course, considering some people think the video is serious, maybe they really are..

Last edited by DefCon-17 (2009-07-08 12:37:34)

nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6343|New Haven, CT

DefCon-17 wrote:

nukchebi0 wrote:

DeathUnlimited wrote:

lol k
If the first tip didn't....tip you off, the second must have.

I'm pretty cynical, but I don't believe anyone is THAT stupid.

..of course, considering some people think the video is serious, maybe they really are..
I've seen some incredibly idiotic things, enough to validate any cynicism about the stupidity of people. Moreover, it was hard to tell his age, and kids are prone to making the most egregiously stupid contributions to the site. I watched the video again, and even with the knowledge that it was fake, it didn't seem obvious that it was.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6489
The intention of the video was very clear - the intention of this thread itself highlighted and made humour of that intention.

You're too busy, meticulously constructing every single post so that you sound 'wisened' and intellectual, to even pay attention to the point and purpose. That's embarassing. Think of it as a lame attempt at "showing you up", if you will - all I'm saying is that you're not exactly giving me a hard task here .
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6487
For once Uzique isn't the most pretentious douche in the thread.

Last edited by DoctaStrangelove (2009-07-08 20:08:08)

cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6308|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

easy childrens

it's just a game
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6343|New Haven, CT

Uzique wrote:

The intention of the video was very clear - the intention of this thread itself highlighted and made humour of that intention.
Highlighted it was a troll video? Do explain. The humor would apply regardless of its intention (if anything, its more funny if its serious).

You're too busy, meticulously constructing every single post so that you sound 'wisened' and intellectual, to even pay attention to the point and purpose. That's embarassing. Think of it as a lame attempt at "showing you up", if you will - all I'm saying is that you're not exactly giving me a hard task here .
Wow, good effort there. Its nice you think I'm reading and reareading every post of mine to ensure I use enough advanced vocabulary and proper grammar to appear wisened and intellectual. Sadly, though, you are rather wrong. I wasn't compromising accuracy in order to parade as an intellectual. I was responding to exactly what I saw when I watched the video.

DoctaStranglove wrote:

How, for once Uzique isn't the most pretentious douche in the thread.
Good effort, but you ultimately fail miserably. Aside from the rather blatant grammatical fail, your statement is misguided and unnecessary. Stick to playing video games.
Doctor Strangelove
+1,758|6487

nukchebi0 wrote:

Uzique wrote:

Highlighted it was a troll video? Do explain. The humor would apply regardless of its intention (if anything, its more funny if its serious).

Wow, good effort there. Its nice you think I'm reading and reareading every post of mine to ensure I use enough advanced vocabulary and proper grammar to appear wisened and intellectual. Sadly, though, you are rather wrong. I wasn't compromising accuracy in order to parade as an intellectual. I was responding to exactly what I saw when I watched the video.

DoctaStranglove wrote:

How, for once Uzique isn't the most pretentious douche in the thread.
Good effort, but you ultimately fail miserably. Aside from the rather blatant grammatical fail, your statement is misguided and unnecessary. Stick to playing video games.
Still doesn't change the fact that you have managed to become a bigger dick than Uzique in this thread.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6489
Bwahahahaha, Strangelove.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6343|New Haven, CT
Please explain, oh enlightened one, how that is the case.
Doctor Strangelove
+1,758|6487

nukchebi0 wrote:

You're the enlightened one, not me.

Or at least that's what you say and seeing how you are so wise and all, I believe you.

Last edited by DoctaStrangelove (2009-07-08 20:16:11)

nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6343|New Haven, CT

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

nukchebi0 wrote:

Or at least that's what you say and seeing how you are so wise and all, I believe you.
Lel, good job of swallowing Uzique's words without thinking for yourself. I asked you to explain how I am being more of pretentious dick than he is. You made that assertion, not me. Either explain why it is the case (as I really don't understand how you could make such a statement), or stop making unsubstantiated insults and get out of the thread.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6556|Long Island, New York
lol, I love this forum sometimes.
Doctor Strangelove
+1,758|6487

nukchebi0 wrote:

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

nukchebi0 wrote:

Lel, good job of swallowing Uzique's words without thinking for yourself. I asked you to explain how I am being more of pretentious dick than he is. You made that assertion, not me. Either explain why it is the case (as I really don't understand how you could make such a statement), or stop making unsubstantiated insults and get out of the thread.
lol k
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6343|New Haven, CT

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

nukchebi0 wrote:

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

lol k
Lol, I think you really can't give a reason why. Or do you just not understand what I wrote? Should I rephrase that in words you might be able to understand?

You say I am enlightened. That Uzique says, not you. It is a stupid answer you my question. You say that I am more pretentious than him. That your original statement. Please explain how that is true, or stop posting. It makes you look stupid when you do that.

Clear enough?
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6556|Long Island, New York

nukchebi0 wrote:

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

nukchebi0 wrote:

lol k
Lol, I think you really can't give a reason why. Or do you just not understand what I wrote? Should I rephrase that in words you might be able to understand?

You say I am enlightened. That Uzique says, not you. It is a stupid answer you my question. You say that I am more pretentious than him. That your original statement. Please explain how that is true, or stop posting. It makes you look stupid when you do that.

Clear enough?
rofl
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6343|New Haven, CT

Poseidon wrote:

nukchebi0 wrote:

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

lol k

Clear enough?
rofl
Why so funny?
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6482|cuntshitlake

Docta is not the one "making himself look stupid"

I retort to my original statement: lol k
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|6175|Vancouver | Canada
You're both equally pretentious in the most hypocritical way possible.

"k"?
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6343|New Haven, CT

DeathUnlimited wrote:

Docta is not the one "making himself look stupid"

I retort to my original statement: lol k
Actually, he is. Don't let prejudice cloud your assessment of the situation. I know its easy to think I'm being stupid and he is not because you don't like what I am saying, but that doesn't mean its is correct. I've provided multiple valid reasons why the video could be seen as serious, whereas he's done absolutely nothing to support his nothing that I am somehow being more of a pretentious dick than Uzique. I'm not seeing how I'm being stupid, because I'm not.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6775|Scotland

Shut up. All of you. It's a fucking video you're arguing about. Sheesh.
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6646|UK
This is pretty amusing.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6172|what

Let's all watch his first video!!!@!@
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6616|Seattle

This thread has fail written all over it. Sorry to the OP... closed for flamewars
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard