usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6806

ph1shman420 wrote:

good shit eh
well what i dont like about phish (besides thinking their music is terrible) is that potheads are made to think it is mandatory to like them if you are a dope head.  even if you would never ever like them but if you smoke lots of pot, then you better like the dead and phish.  imo its more of an attention thing.  not really attacking you ig, but that's just the way i see it.
bennisboy
+829|6690|Poundland

usmarine wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

Well I've talked about it loads before....
Pay attention next time
no because i dont care about teen angst
Tut tut, i'm actually not a teen, i'm in my twenties. Dear me marine, you need to start payin more attention before you miss something important, i am truly saddened by your lack of attention and your lack of empathy, i am now cryin while watchin the tennis because your remarks have wounded me so deeply.

Oh and mek portobello road isn't really camden
ICCULUS
Free Sam, Ban Finray.
+418|5468|Athens, GA

usmarine wrote:

ph1shman420 wrote:

good shit eh
well what i dont like about phish (besides thinking their music is terrible) is that potheads are made to think it is mandatory to like them if you are a dope head.  even if you would never ever like them but if you smoke lots of pot, then you better like the dead and phish.  imo its more of an attention thing.  not really attacking you ig, but that's just the way i see it.
you couldnt be any more wrong, but think whatever you want
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5629

When I used to smoke everyone loved Marley. I really despised him. Maybe it wasn't his music but how much praise he gets.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6665|London, England
I'm crying because HOW CAN HE DROP FOUR FUCKING SET POINTS
ICCULUS
Free Sam, Ban Finray.
+418|5468|Athens, GA
i could see this being true for marley or the dead, but i can guarantee you that its not like that for phish. you honestly think people like me spend thousands of dollars following them around the country because its the cool thing to do? of course there are going to be kids there for the scene, but its probably less than 15%. im there for the music and the music only. i fucking hate dirty ass hippies. why would i want to be anything like those worthless fucks?
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6806

bennisboy wrote:

usmarine wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

Well I've talked about it loads before....
Pay attention next time
no because i dont care about teen angst
Tut tut, i'm actually not a teen, i'm in my twenties. Dear me marine, you need to start payin more attention before you miss something important, i am truly saddened by your lack of attention and your lack of empathy, i am now cryin while watchin the tennis because your remarks have wounded me so deeply.

Oh and mek portobello road isn't really camden
tennis?  o my
Mekstizzle
WALKER
I think he meant bennis, he just loves himself so much he watches himself in the mirror all day

You know I'm right bennis, don't even try to deny it!
Harmor
Error_Name_Not_Found
+605|6592|San Diego, CA, USA
https://img513.imageshack.us/img513/8240/juneof09.png
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6806

ph1shman420 wrote:

you honestly think people like me spend thousands of dollars following them around the country because its the cool thing to do? of course there are going to be kids there for the scene, but its probably less than 15%. im there for the music and the music only. i fucking hate dirty ass hippies. why would i want to be anything like those worthless fucks?
dude...you spend how much?  ok, that is just sad.  you live at home bro.  my god.  you need to grow up and stop that shit.
ICCULUS
Free Sam, Ban Finray.
+418|5468|Athens, GA
im movin out in a month. does it really make you feel that much better about your own pathetic existence to call me out on that every day? keep it up brah. and how is that sad if thats what i love? i think going in to the military is sad and stupid, but you dont see me saying anything about it...
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6806

ph1shman420 wrote:

im movin out in a month. does it really make you feel that much better about your own pathetic existence to call me out on that every day? keep it up brah. and how is that sad if thats what i love? i think going in to the military is sad and stupid, but you dont see me saying anything about it...
you keep saying this country sucks and you want to move blah blah blah.  what the fuck are you doing?  you lay around all day and smoke pot and follow some band around.  so please, do leave this country.
ICCULUS
Free Sam, Ban Finray.
+418|5468|Athens, GA
ive seen phish once since 04 and i havent bought weed in weeks. i got laid off of my job because of the economy, and im not going to waste my time trying to find another one when im moving in a month. as soon as i have my education complete, ill be the fuck outta here. kthx
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6582|Long Island, New York

usmarine wrote:

ph1shman420 wrote:

you keep saying this country sucks and you want to move blah blah blah.  what the fuck are you doing?  you lay around all day and smoke pot and follow some band around.  so please, do leave this country.
haven't you been saying it a lot too?
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6806

thats not the way you make it sound bro.  so i am sorry.  not trying to bash you no matter what you think.
bennisboy
+829|6690|Poundland

Mekstizzle wrote:

I think he meant bennis, he just loves himself so much he watches himself in the mirror all day

You missed out the bit where i masturbate
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6806

Poseidon wrote:

never said i was leaving this country....  said i was sick of our leaders and such.
Mekstizzle
WALKER

bennisboy wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

You missed out the bit where i masturbate
Come on, I wanted to leave a little to the imagination
ICCULUS
Free Sam, Ban Finray.
+418|5468|Athens, GA

usmarine wrote:

thats not the way you make it sound bro.  so i am sorry.  not trying to bash you no matter what you think.
the way i make what sound?
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6582|Long Island, New York

usmarine wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

never said i was leaving this country....  said i was sick of our leaders and such.
I know, that's what I'm saying. You've been saying how sick you are of this country... why don't you practice what you're preaching to ig and move yourself?
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6197|what

Harmor wrote:

https://img513.imageshack.us/img513/8240/juneof09.png
Confirmation Michael Jackson's ghost is white.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6806

Poseidon wrote:

usmarine wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

I know, that's what I'm saying. You've been saying how sick you are of this country... why don't you practice what you're preaching to ig and move yourself?
sick of the leaders.  i can still live in this country and get rid of that problem (in theory)
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6806

ph1shman420 wrote:

usmarine wrote:

the way i make what sound?
well maybe i read it wrong...

"you honestly think people like me spend thousands of dollars following them around the country because its the cool thing to do?"
ICCULUS
Free Sam, Ban Finray.
+418|5468|Athens, GA
meaning that ive spent thousands of dollars over 18 different concerts. probably not even more than 2k tbh. its definitely worth it because im seeing places ive never seen before, listening to great music, and spending quality time with my best friends. how is that so bad
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6197|what

I've just bought tickets with friends to see Green Day in Sydney when they tour here.

Nothing compares to a live concert and it makes up for all the downloading some of us do.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard