bizyboy00
+2|5701
Are there any vehicles that count as both armor and transport, and are there any other that count as a double type?
Nihil
+15|5827|Malaga, Spain
Nope.

Why do you ask?
bizyboy00
+2|5701
Well, I figured that using one that counts as both would cut down the time for getting the medal, but since there's no combo, I guess it's just what I can get, lol!
MrAnderson
Ghost Town T90/Apache Whore
+99|6020|Aberdeen, Scotland
Each vehicle only counts for one vehicle class...

Armour = tanks / APCs
Aviator = all jets
Air defense = AA vehicles / stinger sites / essex gun
Helicopter = attack helis / transport helis / scout helis
Transport = cars / boats
Ground defense = mounted machine guns / TOW missiles.

Doesn't matter if you are driving or in any other seat.
Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6764|Reality
The best thing to do and it isn't cheap imo, is to command as engineer and sit in a passenger seat of the vehicle.

As engineer you can repair your assets if there is a pesky specops or pesky aviators blowing  up your stuff. AND you can repair while watching your command screen. MULTITASKING FOR THE WIN.

The reasons you want to be in a passenger seat: your engine is OFF therefore the enemy planes can't detect your presence in the vehicle. Coincidently neither can the enemy commander using UAV, radar or by random spotting thus effectively hiding in plain sight.

Best vehicle is the APC since the passenger section is fully protected from infantry. Everything else is a little risky.
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
Nihil
+15|5827|Malaga, Spain

Stubbee wrote:

The best thing to do and it isn't cheap imo, is to command as engineer and sit in a passenger seat of the vehicle.

As engineer you can repair your assets if there is a pesky specops or pesky aviators blowing  up your stuff. AND you can repair while watching your command screen. MULTITASKING FOR THE WIN.

The reasons you want to be in a passenger seat: your engine is OFF therefore the enemy planes can't detect your presence in the vehicle. Coincidently neither can the enemy commander using UAV, radar or by random spotting thus effectively hiding in plain sight.

Best vehicle is the APC since the passenger section is fully protected from infantry. Everything else is a little risky.
I hate commanders who commandeer vehicles to idle in. Especially when they do it in armour.

Interesting point about the passenger seat. I often wondered why I can't seem to spot guys sitting in jeeps, now I know.
MrAnderson
Ghost Town T90/Apache Whore
+99|6020|Aberdeen, Scotland
If there are vehicles sitting free, I'll do it sometimes...but I rarely bother commanding now anyway

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard