david363
Crotch fires and you: the untold story
+314|6762|Comber, Northern Ireland
Hey guys, pretty oldish game here but was wondering does anyone still play it? Or if anyone did play it what did you think about it?
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6732|England. Stoke
There was another thread about this a couple of months ago, which inspired me to reinstall it and see what it was like again. There did seem to be a reasonable amount of servers that were still quite busy. As apparently there is a new version coming out soon and they were testing out some new features for it or something. Tbh it has lost fair bit of it's appeal, as last time I played it properly was just before the release of BF2. But yeah if wanna play it again as I say there still seems to be people playing it.
killaer
+41|6740
I tried to re-install it recently just to relive the memories of it.

Too bad the memories were shit. I can see real potential in the game, I mean, it was amazing for its time (100 players playing at the same fucking time!) but god damn, all everyone does now is sit in a boat or a stationary gun or fire off explosives into the distance. It's just...not good anymore, compared to shit we have now.
Bradt3hleader
Care [ ] - Don't care [x]
+121|5959
This game is totally awesome!

I really do miss it a lot, when it came out I didn't have the system for it, and I was a bit young so I really failed at the game. It was so much fun, and in many aspects, other than graphics, much better than the Battlefield series.  Novalogic has made some of the best games out there. I really loved being on a server with 150 people and storming a huge island with LCACs and APCs loaded onto them. It was so much fun! Ahhh the memories, good times...good times!

Anybody still play this game?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard