deathrace5000
+1|6727|AMERICA F@CK YEAH!
So it's Friday night, drinking a beer, nothing too do? Log onto BF2 and play for a few hours right? What map to play? hmmm I want to fly , how bout a operation clean sweep map..... hrees one -=SOF=- clan run server. good enough, get in the game, hey look heres F-15 awsome, i start flying targets everywhere little square boxes running this way and that way. I'm doing pretty good got about 25 kills 1 death shot down by a AA vehic whatever right? -=SOF=-bubbajudge tells me "I'm sick of you Deathrace, your too good get off the server I'm warning you" WTF? get off the server for flying the jet and being decent? I mean really I'm not that great of a pilot I'm above average but thats about it and I'm doing well so far. Well to make a long story shorter I'm banned 1 minute later cause I bombed him agian. laugh Just wondering anyone run into crap like this? honestly , I'm not even mad , i laughed to my self but wanted to post a message see if this kinda B.S. happens to other ppl? Banned for being too good!
deathrace5000
?
littlemikey
+1|6752|Adelaide, Australia
such a gay admin...
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6811|Human Meat Shield
I think Slaythem had the same prob with his friend about him 'owning' in a jet. My take on this is: that the admin is basically saying 'We know you are the best of the best in a jet, but please do something else next round-- like ground pounding' . It's exciting to see that 900 to 1 K/D ratio, but trying something else -- wouldn't that make it more of a challenge? Or is it the points? I don't mind getting bashed by aircraft once in awhile; thank god the planes can't see infantry very well .. jeezus. I would think it would get boring flying aircraft constantly; but anything for the stats I guess.  Do some tricks or something -- just bombing and strafing gets boring even for me, especially when the other sides planes can't get it up.
x5shadow5x
+1|6742
Dude whats the server name i wanna go in there and get banned
deathrace5000
honestly I can agree but the thing is i had just entered the round and the server, was only in the round for 10 mins max, got shot down once and re entered the jet. I don't think that is "whoring" our anything close. I'm not gonna bail out of my jet cause I'm doing too good, cmon who would? and I was looking for a flying map cause I need 9 more hours for my vet flying badge, ah well like I said whatever , it's their server and they can do whatever they want I guess, I just thought it was lame.
deathrace5000
here I'll do you 1 better heres the I.P. and port... lol
-=SoF=-Rip
+0|6725
We are not that good. We pay for a server. We make the rules. You may feel that sucks or is unfair. Some people who pay out money to have a server don't like being ignored.   

And if anyone else comes by and wants "own", they most likely get the same treatment. No one likes guests ignoring them. Generally that will get you kicked out of the party.

Last edited by -=SoF=-Rip (2006-02-04 00:25:20)

DeadJim
+19|6791|Valencia, California
I swear that was the server that booted me for dropping artillary on the US non-cap to supress air power (Op. Clean Sweep).  So I killed an admin 3 times in a row - big deal...

Oh, and for the record, the MEC side had all their flags - I'm not gonna drop arty on a boat, nor am I gonna just let them get their assets in the air without a fight.

Either way - it cost me a 1-minute kick. 

So yeah, add that server to the ones to avoid - unless of course, you end up on the admin's side - in which case it should be an easier ride.
[LCI]squeakyfleece
O-<--< stick man lolololol
+27|6700|perv
i got kicked off a wake 24/7 server for gettin loads and loads and loads off kills in a chopper FUCK THEM
-=SoF=-Rip
+0|6725

[LCI]squeakyfleece wrote:

i got kicked off a wake 24/7 server for gettin loads and loads and loads off kills in a chopper FUCK THEM
Wow, harshness.
-=SoF=-Rip
+0|6725

Bumble-B-Tuna wrote:

-=SoF=-Rip wrote:

We are not that good. We pay for a server. We make the rules. You may feel that sucks or is unfair. Some people who pay out money to have a server don't like being ignored.   

And if anyone else comes by and wants "own", they most likely get the same treatment. No one likes guests ignoring them. Generally that will get you kicked out of the party.
Dude!  Step off with your power trip.  What a looser!
It's "loser".
Souljah
+42|6710
lol so you banned from being a good pilot? i got banned for being a good infantry lol. i think the server name was drug sex and rock and roll or some lame ass name like that. anyway it was warlord and i was trying to take over one of the palace flags. i killed this guy 3 times in a row. once running to the palace, again inside the palace, and again when he spawned at the flag im trying to cap. guess he was the admin cause right when i capped the flag i got the you have been banned from this server. not my fault they wont allow a tank in the palace lmao
deathrace5000
honestly the whole "ignore the admin thing"  is not true, I was barely on the server for 10 mins and -=SOF=-Bubbajudge only said 3 things max which I did respond too btw. Why not only load non flying maps, that way you don't have too kick any other decent pilots and your clan clan "ground pound"
-=SoF=-Rip
+0|6725

deathrace5000 wrote:

honestly the whole "ignore the admin thing"  is not true, I was barely on the server for 10 mins and -=SOF=-Bubbajudge only said 3 things max which I did respond too btw. Why not only load non flying maps, that way you don't have too kick any other decent pilots and your clan clan "ground pound"
Yeah, we did that for a long time. We only maps with choppers and no jets.  I myself don't mind getting bombed, except on Gulf and Dalian, which I think are piss-poor maps.  For the record I was also flying until the MEC lost the airfield, which happened more than a few times. I tried to shoot you down, but you were good at evading me.

As for the issue at hand, I saw the messages. I also heard alot on our TS server amoungst the clan. I am pretty sure we asked you to stop more than once.

Last edited by -=SoF=-Rip (2006-02-04 00:48:21)

imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6811|Human Meat Shield
Well I guess in that case your server should be titled ' Recruits/New People Only '; I was against deathrace for not trying something different, but if you can't shoot him down and he gets into a plane and he's doing well, why kick him? Doesn't make sense. (deathrace I apologize didn't know it was within 10 mins.; so good for you) SOF will soon find thier servers empty if they don't change something.  But if you were going to the jet constantly after getting killed I would see; but otherwise SOF has no case. All I can say it's thier server they can do what they want.

What did you tell him to stop? "Stop Bombing Us, Dammit!" What else was he supposed to jump out and let you bomb him?? No case.

Last edited by imdead (2006-02-04 00:57:52)

Souljah
+42|6710

-=SoF=-Rip wrote:

deathrace5000 wrote:

Yeah, we did that for a long time. We only maps with choppers and no jets.  I myself don't mind getting bombed, except on Gulf and Dalian, which I think are piss-poor maps.  For the record I was also flying until the MEC lost the airfield, which happened more than a few times. I tried to shoot you down, but you were good at evading me.

As for the issue at hand, I saw the messages. I also heard alot on our TS server amoungst the clan. I am pretty sure we asked you to stop more than once.
um....not trying to start a flame war or pick sides here, im just trying to understand this correctly. you asked him to stop more than once? stop killing you? cause isnt that the point of the game? kill the other team. if he evaded you why would you want him to stop? wouldnt you wanna try to kill someone better to improve your own skills? and like i said before, not tring to start a war or pick sides, just merely trying to understand
HeavyMetalDave
Metal Godz
+107|6700|California
The way i see it, you have the ability to change the tide of the battle.

If your losing kick the good pilot, so you have better chance to win.....Hmmmm.

wish i could do that when i wanted, get my win loss ratio up.

Sounds like a form of STAT PADDING!!!!!

IMHO  your server should be shut down and your stats removed.

and thats all i got to say about that

have a nice day. HMD
-=SoF=-Rip
+0|6725
I think the person who banned you felt that you were selecting him directly for your attacks Deathrace, hence the vilification of your action.

I can only say what I said when I played CS and SoF before that; It's our server and our rules.  It may suck and seem unfair to some, but that is the bottom line.

imdead wrote:

Well I guess in that case your server should be titled ' Recruits/New People Only ';  ....
This maybe a good idea. I myself think we need to go back to no jet maps.
-=SoF=-Rip
+0|6725

HeavyMetalDave wrote:

The way i see it, you have the ability to change the tide of the battle.

If your losing kick the good pilot, so you have better chance to win.....Hmmmm.

wish i could do that when i wanted, get my win loss ratio up.

Sounds like a form of STAT PADDING!!!!!

IMHO  your server should be shut down and your stats removed.

and thats all i got to say about that

have a nice day. HMD
Man, again more harshness. Stat Padding? My stats removed? Wow.

And man, I read your reviews!  You seemed like such a cool guy!

Last edited by -=SoF=-Rip (2006-02-04 01:26:04)

S4INT05
+1|6773|79605, TX

imdead wrote:

I think Slaythem had the same prob with his friend about him 'owning' in a jet.
yea, it was one of the dudes in our clan...=[4th]=AmusedToDeath
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6748|Antarctica
Why is this in SF chatter?
-=SoF=-Rip
+0|6725

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

Why is this in SF chatter?
*shrug*
HeavyMetalDave
Metal Godz
+107|6700|California
That is a shock, thats not me. Im old enough to be that guys dad.

Ive been called Heavy since before that guy was born. LOL
Tearsofromance
+0|6729|Canada

-=SoF=-Rip wrote:

I think the person who banned you felt that you were selecting him directly for your attacks Deathrace, hence the vilification of your action.

I can only say what I said when I played CS and SoF before that; It's our server and our rules.  It may suck and seem unfair to some, but that is the bottom line.

imdead wrote:

Well I guess in that case your server should be titled ' Recruits/New People Only ';  ....
This maybe a good idea. I myself think we need to go back to no jet maps.
And you call yourself a Battlefield 2 player... for shame for banning someone for being good, disgusting egotistic maniacs that ruin games just because their ego is hurt Cry about it, your not the best BF2 player. Get over it

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard