elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6481|USA
So my exam is on the 13th of june. I am an excellent drive I think. Only thing is that I have some serious anxiety issues, any ideas on keeping sane?
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5992|London, England

Its a drivers license

Last edited by Mutantbear (2009-05-21 14:36:23)

_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
Noobeater
Northern numpty
+194|6474|Boulder, CO
Talk to the examiner, even if he / she doesn't respond. Who cares if they believe you to be insane for talking seemingly to yourself, your mental sanity is not something your marked on.

Oh and just remember, there are plenty of tools who can't drive but have still managed to pass their test. So why shouldn't you pass?
DaRkAcE
+6|6226
Just don't hit anyone you should be golden. The written part is cake.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6682

So many people get worked up over driving tests. Just practice with your parent/guardian and you'll be fine.

Just make sure you know where all the buttons are. I got real nervous when I got in the car and the lady asked me to find the defrost button and I couldn't But after that we just laughed about it and then I drove on my merry way and passed the test
TopHat01
Limitless
+117|5932|CA
Listen to what they say, bring a car that you can handle and drive well, and you'll do fine.

Mutantbear wrote:

Its a drivers license
13/f/taiwan
+940|5726
My examiner had messed up teeth along with bad breath and dressed like a bum. I think the only reason she passed me was because I actually looked at her face for more then 2 seconds.

glhf.

You should also floor it right after(if) he/she gives you your license.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6802|Noizyland

elite.mafia wrote:

Only thing is that I have some serious anxiety issues, any ideas on keeping sane?
Whisky tbh.

If you're a good driver then you'll do fine and pass. If you happen to fuck up and fail it's no biggie, these things happen, just do it again until you pass. I failed my restricted driving test twice before passing it, (passed my full test with flying colours first time through though.)
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6393|California

mtb0minime wrote:

So many people get worked up over driving tests. Just practice with your parent/guardian and you'll be fine.

Just make sure you know where all the buttons are. I got real nervous when I got in the car and the lady asked me to find the defrost button and I couldn't But after that we just laughed about it and then I drove on my merry way and passed the test
haha same here, also with the emergency light button too or is it called the hazards lights? i dont know?
elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6481|USA

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

haha same here, also with the emergency light button too or is it called the hazards lights? i dont know?
What should I do if he asks me to give him a bj???
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6157|Carnoustie MASSIF

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

Yeah we call them hazard warning lights.

You're now getting cars that flash the hazard lights when you brake hard.

Fiat 500, and the new Mazda3 afaik
SealXo
+309|6563
lol my lady sounded like a gps

"turn left at the next light"

with that monotone voice lol she marked me down -9 because i didnt check my mirrors enough. honesrly wtf i was the whole time, even on straights for no reason and every time i looked over at her to see if she was looking at me checking my mirrors she was looking out her window... fack
RandomSchl
|\/|€|\/|߀|2
+52|6471|California
well, my drivers test was a whole 15 minutes. Dunno if yours will be short, but its not a long test either way and you won't notice it because you'll be concentrating on driving.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard