Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6636|Little Bentcock
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=27f_1242246446

I don't know what to think about this one. You can't blame the police because they are just doing their job, I can't get too pissed at the woman because she owns the house but I'm sure it could have been a lot easier if she just opened the door.

And what kind of line was she calling anyway?
Ridir
Semper Fi!
+48|6777
awesome that a bank can just say hey you paid it off in full but we own it now and your paper work is invalid and we won't honor it so pay us even more or give up the home.
BVC
+325|6709
That is disgusting.

On the bright side, after she sues she'll likely be able to afford a better home.
Diesel_dyk
Object in mirror will feel larger than it appears
+178|6008|Truthistan
This grandma made a mistake
She made a note with bank 1
bank 1 sold the note to bank 2
Grandma asks bank 1 if the note had been paid in full. Bank 1 says yes, why? because bank 2 bought the note and paid in full and grandma now has to make payments to bank 2 as bank 2 now stands in the shoes of bank 1 and has all the rights of bank 1.

Grandma mistakenly thinks ohhh someone paid off my note for me, I've hit the jack pot.

She refused to pay bank 2 and so bank 2 foreclosed. Bank2 did not need to sign on the original contract because the mortgage instrument is a trade-able instrument. Oops grandma screwed up.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard