BF3S Forums Why do white supremacist hate Jewish people so much?

Macbeth
Banned
Offline No Xfire No stats No stats No stats No Email No PM No website
+2,388|2060

BF2S Honors:
Sig Team

I never understood but why do white supremacist hate Jewish people so much? Jewish people are pretty white looking and are fairly conservative. Since there are atheist white supremacist I don't think it has anything to do with religion. Also why do so many white supremacist also hate Israel? If you hate the Jews so much wouldn't you rather have them "over there" than in your country? Also about the whole Jews controlling the media and banks stereotype, isn't that a kinda good thing that they are able to handle money and business so well that they were able to create plenty of jobs and wealth for your country?  I was just never able to figure it out. So can someone explain to me why?

If anyone has any objections to this thread for whatever reason than close it but I make no racist points, I just want to try to figure out why all the hate.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
Offline No stats No Email No PM
+5,695|3075|132 and Bush

BF2S Honors:
Moderator

They claim to be Christians. Guess what..

PS: There are sites I could link you to for the official platform and reason but I will not post them here.
I'm confident in your ability to pursue your education should you desire.
http://i.imgur.com/YDMKY.png  http://i.imgur.com/QJkH5.png  http://i.imgur.com/q4cNI.jpg http://i.imgur.com/TTT8R.png
BVC
Member
Offline No Xfire No stats No stats No stats No Email No PM No website
+323|3170
Its because white supremecists love nazis, and want to be like them.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
Offline No stats No stats No Email No PM No website
+1,048|3140|NT, like Mick Dundee

BF2S Honors:
BF2S Game Admin
Donator

Macbeth wrote:

I never understood but why do white supremacist hate Jewish people so much? Jewish people are pretty white looking and are fairly conservative. Since there are atheist white supremacist I don't think it has anything to do with religion. Also why do so many white supremacist also hate Israel? If you hate the Jews so much wouldn't you rather have them "over there" than in your country? Also about the whole Jews controlling the media and banks stereotype, isn't that a kinda good thing that they are able to handle money and business so well that they were able to create plenty of jobs and wealth for your country?  I was just never able to figure it out. So can someone explain to me why?

If anyone has any objections to this thread for whatever reason than close it but I make no racist points, I just want to try to figure out why all the hate.
Same thing really.

Middles Ages m8, the Catholic Church had a lot of political power, Jews were beyond the control of the Catholic Church, this pissed the Catholic Church off. So the Catholic Church got people started on the whole 'ZOMFGJEWSKILLEDEDJESUS!@@!111!!!!!1'...

There's the whole 'they are different from us' mentality.

Most white supremacist groups claim status as Christians. Or at least claim a perverted form of Christianity as their own.



I think the banking thing stems from early money lending practices in Europe.
Australian culture is about two things, football and racism.

I never know what to kick. sad
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
Offline No stats No Email No PM
+5,695|3075|132 and Bush

BF2S Honors:
Moderator

Flecco wrote:

There's the whole 'they are different from us' mentality.
They aren't exactly fans of homosexuals also. No matter what race.
http://i.imgur.com/YDMKY.png  http://i.imgur.com/QJkH5.png  http://i.imgur.com/q4cNI.jpg http://i.imgur.com/TTT8R.png
unnamednewbie13
Moderator
Offline No Xfire No stats No Email No PM No website
+1,696|3246|Worshington

BF2S Honors:
Moderator

Much of the angst towards Jews stems from some traditionally questionable business practices and their resultant exaggeratedly ill reputations. But some of it just seems to be a bit of ostalgia.
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
Offline No Xfire No stats No stats No stats No Email No PM No website
+1,178|2885|'Murka

BF2S Honors:
Moderator

It's not just White Supremacists...and it's not just Jews that White Supremacists hate. I'm sure even the White Supremacists can't come up with a decent reason they hate Jews...other than they're Jews, that is.

It has always puzzled me why anti-Semitism is still so commonplace and somewhat accepted/expected in some areas of the world.

I suppose part of it is that they can be a fairly closed society. But one could also argue that anti-Semitism (and the results thereof) have driven them to be a more closed society.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
Offline No Xfire No stats No Email No PM No website
+649|3159|United States of America
I even recall hearing that a lot neo-Nazi groups aren't too fond of Catholics, either, but never understood why and never had the urge to find their reasoning.
oug
Calmer than you are.
Offline No Xfire No stats No stats No Email No PM No website
+380|2994|Πάϊ

Macbeth wrote:

Also about the whole Jews controlling the media and banks stereotype, isn't that a kinda good thing that they are able to handle money and business so well that they were able to create plenty of jobs and wealth for your country?
How can I put this... the entire capitalist system is based on exploitation. It would be extremely simplistic and flawed to suggest that good handling of a corporation's assets is the only factor in determining success. The gathering of wealth is always at the expense of someone else.

In that sense, there is no such notion as "jobs and wealth for your country". Jobs for who? Money for who? At the expense of what? Who controls those banks and those media? And why would they choose to do that? There are basic notions at play here which you seem to fail at grasping. Either that or you're a troll. If the latter is true then you already know about the economic situation that spawned fascism to begin with and therefore you should be able to understand the role of the Jews in all of this and the knee-jerk reaction of a repressed and deprived people towards them.
ƒ³
Superior Mind
Member
Offline No Xfire No stats No stats No Email No PM No website
+1,727|3167
Jews seem to have been a thorn in the side of the west ever since the time of Rome and perhaps earlier. The Jews were constantly rebelling against Roman authority and eventually Judaism became a recognized religion under the Roman Empire. This allowed Jews to display their differences up front to Romans. The resentment from the rebellions and such remained; people tend to speak foul words of those they dislike; history. That is one factor, I imagine.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
Offline No stats No stats No Email No PM No website
+1,048|3140|NT, like Mick Dundee

BF2S Honors:
BF2S Game Admin
Donator

oug wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

Also about the whole Jews controlling the media and banks stereotype, isn't that a kinda good thing that they are able to handle money and business so well that they were able to create plenty of jobs and wealth for your country?
How can I put this... the entire capitalist system is based on exploitation. It would be extremely simplistic and flawed to suggest that good handling of a corporation's assets is the only factor in determining success. The gathering of wealth is always at the expense of someone else.

In that sense, there is no such notion as "jobs and wealth for your country". Jobs for who? Money for who? At the expense of what? Who controls those banks and those media? And why would they choose to do that? There are basic notions at play here which you seem to fail at grasping. Either that or you're a troll. If the latter is true then you already know about the economic situation that spawned fascism to begin with and therefore you should be able to understand the role of the Jews in all of this and the knee-jerk reaction of a repressed and deprived people towards them.
Nazism, not facism.


Facism is different. Has nothing to do with racial/ethinc policy in government. It's all about government involvement in the economy.
Australian culture is about two things, football and racism.

I never know what to kick. sad
cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
Offline No stats No stats No Email No PM No website
+329|3170|NJ
Hmmm, when generalizing pretty much everyone hates Jews?
Mekstizzle
WALKER
Offline No Xfire No stats No stats No Email No PM
+3,608|3096|London, England
Er, because they're white supremacists?

Let's break the word down.

White = Well in this sense, and in a modern context, White people as a term is generally restricted to people from Europe. Yeah, I think we're all aware that White people exist out of Europe (not talking about Australians or Americans etc.), anyway even though some Jews have been "based" in Europe for a long time and also even assimilated somewhat in Europe, they're still thought of as people originating from the Middle East and closer to Arabs than Europeans. So there's many ways in which Jews can be considered "non-white" in the modern context - especially if you're looking for it, which these guys are.

Supremacist = White people are better than everyone else, views mainly forged during the 19th and 20th centuries.

Also factors like how Jews are perceived (historically) in Christian (and Muslim) dominated areas.

Anyway who cares about the logic of those racists anyway? They don't really have much to begin with so no point arguing why they are what they are.

I dunno, I've never really met a Jew who would always refer themselves to as a "white guy" or something, it's always been "Jew" - a confusing subject indeed...
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y285/iMech/annoying_banner.png
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y285/iMech/im_emo.gif
Diesel_dyk
Object in mirror will feel larger than it appears
Offline No Xfire No stats No stats No stats No Email No PM No website
+178|2469|Truthistan
I've never heard of an atheist white supremacist before. Those groups have always been tied strongly to Christianity with a belief that god intended there to be separate races. So I don't know what an atheist white supremacist would base their beliefs on. Without the religious aspect the fight would be much to do about nothing... do they base it in science or just straight out unabashed hatred.

The Nazi's basically followed Catholic dogma and received some support from the church in their purge/fight against the Jews. New age skin heads are basically protestant now.

Anyway I've known some skin heads who used to run around and beat people up, they got stupid skin head tatoos, then they grew up, grabbed a brain, got the tatoos lasered off and now the whole subject with then is taboo. But you always have to wonder if they still have those old ideas under the skin. For instance, the former Chief Justice Rehnquist in his youth was known to have heckled blacks lining up to vote. You have to wonder about a person like that and how those beliefs impact their decisions later in life.
unnamednewbie13
Moderator
Offline No Xfire No stats No Email No PM No website
+1,696|3246|Worshington

BF2S Honors:
Moderator

oug wrote:

How can I put this... the entire capitalist system is based on exploitation. It would be extremely simplistic and flawed to suggest that good handling of a corporation's assets is the only factor in determining success. The gathering of wealth is always at the expense of someone else.

In that sense, there is no such notion as "jobs and wealth for your country". Jobs for who? Money for who? At the expense of what? Who controls those banks and those media? And why would they choose to do that? There are basic notions at play here which you seem to fail at grasping. Either that or you're a troll. If the latter is true then you already know about the economic situation that spawned fascism to begin with and therefore you should be able to understand the role of the Jews in all of this and the knee-jerk reaction of a repressed and deprived people towards them.
That was a bit vague around the middle. I don't feel slighted for having given Gamestop money in exchange for Battlefield 2, and I'm sure that they didn't regret it much, either. When I go out and paint Costco's front curb red, they're out some money but I may have prevented a lawsuit at their expense if a truck would've otherwise parked in front of the door and barred an ambulance for a few critical seconds. And if that truck had been driven off by the red curb, the paramedics might get to that heart attack victim in the nick of time, saving a life.

Exaggerated example, that last bit, but not everybody in capitalism is a sufferer and so far, I haven't seen a viable alternative.

Wait, now my post is rambling too...

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2009-04-28 20:54:43)

..teddy..jimmy
I'm awesome
Offline No stats No stats No stats No Email No PM No website
+1,384|3124
The stereotype that jews stick together may have contributed to the anti-semetic views people hold. It's well known that they are successful but I think many people find them selfish because they generally do keep the wealth within their own community rather than sharing it. The fact that the jewish community is so strong and well established has created this almost alien like image of a group of people terribly uninviting and uninterested in others (south park played on this quite a bit).

Jews are generally quite successful people and this is envied by many which eventually can turn into hatred.


...

Maddof
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
Offline No stats No stats No stats No Email No PM No website
+2,197|3146|UK
pissydon's old man needs to spread the wealth a bit more then it will be okay.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
ATG
Banned
Offline No stats No stats No Email No PM
+5,233|3004|Global Command

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

The stereotype that jews stick together may have contributed to the anti-semetic views people hold. It's well known that they are successful but I think many people find them selfish because they generally do keep the wealth within their own community rather than sharing it. The fact that the jewish community is so strong and well established has created this almost alien like image of a group of people terribly uninviting and uninterested in others (south park played on this quite a bit).

Jews are generally quite successful people and this is envied by many which eventually can turn into hatred.


...

Maddof
Maddof was only a success at being a lowlife thief.
MAGUIRE93
High Angle Hell
Offline No stats No stats No Email No PM No website
+180|2669|Fort Campbell

Pubic wrote:

Its because white supremecists love nazis, and want to be like them.
NantanCochise
Member
Offline No Xfire No stats No stats No Email No PM No website
+55|2453|Portugal/United States
First of all white supremecists hate everyone and because there is so many sterotypes and prejedous' about Jews, they become easy targets.
oug
Calmer than you are.
Offline No Xfire No stats No stats No Email No PM No website
+380|2994|Πάϊ

Flecco wrote:

Nazism, not facism.


Facism is different. Has nothing to do with racial/ethinc policy in government. It's all about government involvement in the economy.
Of course it does! Fascism is all about racism and nationalism. The Nazis were merely the fascists of Germany.

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

That was a bit vague around the middle. I don't feel slighted for having given Gamestop money in exchange for Battlefield 2, and I'm sure that they didn't regret it much, either. When I go out and paint Costco's front curb red, they're out some money but I may have prevented a lawsuit at their expense if a truck would've otherwise parked in front of the door and barred an ambulance for a few critical seconds. And if that truck had been driven off by the red curb, the paramedics might get to that heart attack victim in the nick of time, saving a life.

Exaggerated example, that last bit, but not everybody in capitalism is a sufferer and so far, I haven't seen a viable alternative.

Wait, now my post is rambling too...
I don't follow... What you feel is irrelevant. As for the exaggerated example, the acquiring of services in exchange for money is not a practice exclusively found in capitalism. So in that respect it is irrelevant also. What I said was that there are rich because there are poor and that there can be no gathering of wealth in the hands of a few without having many left without. It's just the way it is... and I haven't seen a viable alternative either so far. But that doesn't mean I'm satisfied with the status quo.
ƒ³
Flecco
iPod is broken.
Offline No stats No stats No Email No PM No website
+1,048|3140|NT, like Mick Dundee

BF2S Honors:
BF2S Game Admin
Donator

oug wrote:

Flecco wrote:

Nazism, not facism.


Facism is different. Has nothing to do with racial/ethinc policy in government. It's all about government involvement in the economy.
Of course it does! Fascism is all about racism and nationalism. The Nazis were merely the fascists of Germany.
I prefer to stick with the definition of a totalitarian corporatist single party state, not one that is inherently associated with racism. Nationalism yes, racism no, as it wasn't present in the ideologies of all fascist parties.
Australian culture is about two things, football and racism.

I never know what to kick. sad
SealXo
Member
Offline No Xfire No stats No stats No stats No Email No PM No website
+309|3010
they just have nothing better to do than pick on jews for "hoarding money" even though the majority of jews are huge liberals who throw money away to the less fortunate. the only reason hitler hated jews is because he thought the jews and marxists were responsible for Germany losing WW1.

which has nothing to do with non germans but they're so stupid and uneducated they don't know any better


Flecco wrote:

oug wrote:

Flecco wrote:

Nazism, not facism.


Facism is different. Has nothing to do with racial/ethinc policy in government. It's all about government involvement in the economy.
Of course it does! Fascism is all about racism and nationalism. The Nazis were merely the fascists of Germany.
I prefer to stick with the definition of a totalitarian corporatist single party state, not one that is inherently associated with racism. Nationalism yes, racism no, as it wasn't present in the ideologies of all fascist parties.
The NASDP (Nazis) is basically fascism. Germany was more fascist than Italy ever was.

Last edited by SealXo (2009-04-28 23:51:49)

Flecco
iPod is broken.
Offline No stats No stats No Email No PM No website
+1,048|3140|NT, like Mick Dundee

BF2S Honors:
BF2S Game Admin
Donator

SealXo wrote:

they just have nothing better to do than pick on jews for "hoarding money" even though the majority of jews are huge liberals who throw money away to the less fortunate. the only reason hitler hated jews is because he thought the jews and marxists were responsible for Germany losing WW1.

which has nothing to do with non germans but they're so stupid and uneducated they don't know any better


Flecco wrote:

oug wrote:


Of course it does! Fascism is all about racism and nationalism. The Nazis were merely the fascists of Germany.
I prefer to stick with the definition of a totalitarian corporatist single party state, not one that is inherently associated with racism. Nationalism yes, racism no, as it wasn't present in the ideologies of all fascist parties.
The NASDP (Nazis) is basically fascism. Germany was more fascist than Italy ever was.
That doesn't make all fascist ideology intrinsically racist.


FYI Italian fascism was pretty racist too.
Australian culture is about two things, football and racism.

I never know what to kick. sad
oug
Calmer than you are.
Offline No Xfire No stats No stats No Email No PM No website
+380|2994|Πάϊ
So do you know any fascist regime/state etc that wasn't racist? I honestly can't think of any right now.
ƒ³

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2014 Jeff Minard