Trotskygrad
бля
+354|6022|Vortex Ring State
2 in a day. This is almost as bad as the "deadly" weekend.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/art … gD97PQPV80

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/04/25/geo … =hpmostpop

Seriously, I swear the economy is NOT causing this. But I don't want to know what is.
Man With No Name
جندي
+148|5597|The Wild West
there were 4 murders in the san gabriel valley last week.  did you hear about those too?
13/f/taiwan
+940|5721
Dude there are shootings all over the world happening every day. Not something new.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6551|Global Command
Neither of those have two digit body counts.

What's the big deal again?
beerface702
+65|6715|las vegas
an upstanding professor went on a rampage today killing 3 in Georgia

the headlines crack me up

MANHUNT FOR PROFESSOR
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6704|Disaster Free Zone

ATG wrote:

Murder is always a big deal.... or are you just so jaded you just don't give a shit about innocent human life?
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5608

DrunkFace wrote:

ATG wrote:

Murder is always a big deal.... or are you just so jaded you just don't give a shit about innocent human life?
Bah it's not news worthy really unless the death count if double digit, people die all the damn time, nothing new here.
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6669

Man With No Name wrote:

there were 4 murders in the san gabriel valley last week.  did you hear about those too?
Murder is only newsworthy when its someone pretty or at a school. 45% of all people know that.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6738

DrunkFace wrote:

ATG wrote:

So we have to report every single death on this forum everywhere in the world? Hell, in some US cities they have 4 homicides a day. Never makes it on the news because it is so common.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Ei Em
+7|5512

Ajax_the_Great1 wrote:

Murder is only newsworthy when its someone pretty or at a school. 45% of all people know that.
And everyone knows that 82% of the percentages are taken out of thin air but only 12% of all people address this flaw.
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|6022|Vortex Ring State

Ei Em wrote:

Ajax_the_Great1 wrote:

And everyone knows that 82% of the percentages are taken out of thin air but only 12% of all people address this flaw.
Lol... It was a professor, so it was school-related. "Yeah, our professor just went out and shot somebody, yeah"
Bradt3hleader
Care [ ] - Don't care [x]
+121|5958
Why would you kill somebody?
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5608

Bradt3hleader wrote:

When you get older you'll understand.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6245|Escea

Macbeth wrote:

Bradt3hleader wrote:

When you get older you'll understand.
Age has little to do with why someone would kill another, (unless they're like 3). That 10 and 11 year old here almost killed two kids for their phones.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6687|NT, like Mick Dundee

Bradt3hleader wrote:

You want to join the Marines don't you?

I suggest you find a reason. As you'll likely end up shooting at people if you do join the Marines in a combat role.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6718|NJ
"Seriously, I swear the economy is NOT causing this. But I don't want to know what is."

What? The economy is NOT causing this, actually it's causing it. Also Police are getting shot now cause they're slowing becoming the bad guys.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6784

i dont get how people could say guns are the issue.  i mean, i dont have time to search but i swear in switzerland you are required to take a course and own a gun over a certain age.  now explain why they dont have the same problems?  its not the economy.  thats a fucking weak excuse.  what were the reasons before the economy then?
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6694|UK

Flecco wrote:

Bradt3hleader wrote:

You want to join the Marines don't you?

I suggest you find a reason. As you'll likely end up shooting at people if you do join the Marines in a combat role.
I don't think its going to happen.

https://i39.tinypic.com/muu4a1.jpg
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6718|NJ

usmarine wrote:

i dont get how people could say guns are the issue.  i mean, i dont have time to search but i swear in switzerland you are required to take a course and own a gun over a certain age.  now explain why they dont have the same problems?  its not the economy.  thats a fucking weak excuse.  what were the reasons before the economy then?
I think they also have a mandatory two years in the army, and everyone owns a gun. Like the Minutemen they have a citizen army.

How can you say the economy is a weak excuse though? TBH when the economy goes to shit and people can't make a living it adds stress and a hopeless feeling to many who had something. That's why the murder, suicides are going up.
JahManRed
wank
+646|6650|IRELAND

Ppl want to start shooting celebrities if they wanta get on the news. Civilians are so last week.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6794|PNW

12/f/taiwan wrote:

Dude there are shootings all over the world happening every day. Not something new.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard