H3RB4L ABU53
+45|5886|123 | 456 | 789 | Δ

Fat_Swinub wrote:

mcminty wrote:

Ok. I don't usually come into this area of the forums, so I don't know who's who. But this is the last I want to hear of who did what, etc. So this is the last warning before I start banning people
i dont go to the bf2 section of the bf2 forums i moderate
I agree it's stupid, exactly the same as the people who post stuff like "I quit BF2" and I say why you on the BF2 forums then they're like "I hardly ever go on the BF2 Bit" lol seems like people forget that this website is targeted at BF2 players, well I'm assuming it is judging by the name
edlT
2+2=Vagina
+46|5418|USA
Whats a 4chan?

Last edited by edlT (2009-08-21 17:22:26)

The_killer2
hai
+36|6195|North Carolina

H3RB4L ABU53 wrote:

I wasn't thanking you, I know you're trying to be funny again just saying how rediculous it is, almost every post has some stupid 4chan related lingo in it copied from some other fag from a previous post
Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me.
H3RB4L ABU53
4chan is a pedo infested website for little kids to talk shit and post pics of 5 year old cartoon girls, and make up stupid words that they find funny and cool, your avatar perfectly describes you as some little schoolboy faggot who cant get enough of it
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6862|Reykjavík, Iceland.

H3RB4L ABU53 wrote:

4chan is a pedo infested website for little kids to talk shit and post pics of 5 year old cartoon girls, and make up stupid words that they find funny and cool, your avatar perfectly describes you as some little schoolboy faggot who cant get enough of it
Well played.
alexb
<3
+590|5959|Kentucky, USA

The official 1.5 is not out yet. I don't know what drugs you're taking which makes you think it's released already.
edlT
2+2=Vagina
+46|5418|USA

H3RB4L ABU53 wrote:

my avatar is my pet bunny rabbit you asshole.

go rage quit this forum and stop making fun of other people's pets jerk.
H3RB4L ABU53

edlT wrote:

H3RB4L ABU53 wrote:

You make me feel sick
The_killer2
hai
+36|6195|North Carolina

H3RB4L ABU53 wrote:

I wish i had numbers for letters in my name.
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6862|Reykjavík, Iceland.

edlT wrote:

H3RB4L ABU53 wrote:

Your pet bunny rabbit is a mudkipperz?

OMG YOU SO LUCKY!
H3RB4L ABU53
That fag sambo said the same thing about my name, it's cos its my old xbox live name letters were taken, you sound like an idiot saying that anyway having numbers in your name yourself, whats point having just 1 number 3 for an e might as well make them all the same
Amdi Peter
peut-être
+111|5567|paris

edlT wrote:

The_killer2 wrote:

edlT wrote:

who dis http://bf2s.com/player/96318637/

dis is tu.
Yes but people that over do it like our fellow bf2s member above are just silly.
0r m4yb3 h3z jU$T c0013r d4n y0u n00b.
He has one number.
edlT
2+2=Vagina
+46|5418|USA
yeh they all be fags m8 dont worry bout dem i got yo back jack.
H3RB4L ABU53
Why not take the piss out of people who actually try to look leet like that reflex lsd boy however you write his name or all the .inf names theyre normally all written fucked up on purpose for some reason
edlT
2+2=Vagina
+46|5418|USA

H3RB4L ABU53 wrote:

Why not take the piss out of people who actually try to look leet like that reflex lsd boy however you write his name or all the .inf names theyre normally all written fucked up on purpose for some reason
QQ
Amdi Peter
peut-être
+111|5567|paris

H3RB4L ABU53 wrote:

Erm.. What?
H3RB4L ABU53

Amdi Peter wrote:

H3RB4L ABU53 wrote:

Erm.. What?
Well killer was the 1 takin the piss not you, he was implying I had my name to look leet or whatever so I said why not take the piss out of people who actually do try to make their names look leet on purpose- that is what I wrote

Last edited by H3RB4L ABU53 (2009-08-21 17:44:18)

Chorcai
+49|6667|Ireland
Thought this thread was ment to be about 1.5 patch. Any other news on when it coming ? I couldnt be arsed flicking the pages of bitching n back stabbin.
Rackemwillie
IM NOT KILLER
+9|5382|I b on da beach

Chorcai wrote:

Thought this thread was ment to be about 1.5 patch. Any other news on when it coming ? I couldnt be arsed flicking the pages of bitching n back stabbin.
It's suppose to come next week but knowing dice probably in a month or so.
GullyFoyle
+25|5406
DICE has not yet announced when the patch will be available.  But they have announced when they will announce when the patch will be available.  Next week.

http://forums.electronicarts.co.uk/batt … st10882001

"Bazajaytee wrote:  As I said in another thread yestedray, expect something to be released next week regarding a release date. This week has some key people at GamesCom that need to get back before I can release anything."
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6577|Hungary
Lets hope the best! There is still a lot of stuff to be done, what they wont fix, change
Ioan92
+337|5741
I can't wait for the news 2142 / BF2 patch.

The thing attracts me the most is the new maps ^^
SamBo:D
Banned
+236|5516|England

H3RB4L ABU53 wrote:

If you are a little kid how can you be classed as a pedo?  There's a flaw in your logic and in your face
H3RB4L ABU53
There can't be pedos without little kids
HaiBai
Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
+304|5503|Bolingbrook, Illinois
Battlefield 2 v1.50 Announcement Tomorrow
If you remember back a couple weeks ago, DICE announced that the Battlefield v1.50 patch was held up by "office politics" because of something the team was really pushing for. Tomorrow we might actually find out what this was.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Keep an eye on www.battlefield.com this week for information about BF2 v1.50 final release.
-
Not only a hint. I'll tell you what it is in the announcement this week
-
It was originally [earlier this week] yeah but Marketing pushed it out just a little bit. Think around Thursday

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

EA UK Forums

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard