Vector
Missing in Action
+6|5554|Cerbere Landing
At first I hated it, but once I learned how to use it, it has proven to be a truly formidable weapon. I got called a hacker for the first time using it. ^_^ For those people who say Voss is spray & pray, it only is if you don't know how to use it. It does spray a bit too much in close quarters fights, and it only comes with four clips x_x but it's a great weapon.

Anyone else liking this gun?

Anyone have any tips on how to use the Baur more accurately? I can't seem to figure it out.

I used to like the Krylov until I got used to the Voss. Krylov reload time is kinda s l o w, though.
Kez
+778|5722|London, UK
I like all of the Assault Rifles. Voss has great damage and rate of fire, as well as the Krylov. The Baur is incredibly powerful, it's best to use it in single shot as it is quite fast firing. If you do use it at full auto, don't forget to pull down to combat the recoil. SCAR (is that the name of it, I haven't played the game in months) is relatively accurate also
Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6167|San Antonio, Texas
I know it's just aesthetic, but I snatched up that Best Buy SCAR version, and it felt killer. Beautiful firing sound too!

They're all pretty much win, but some find the Voss to be the G36E of ARs in 2142.
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6482|cuntshitlake

Vector wrote:

Anyone else liking this gun?
When I last played, 3/4 of all people like that gun and only used that gun. It's like a fucking full auto G36E in 2142.
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Ioan92
+337|5741
Lambert, if you know how to use it, rapes all.
N00bkilla55404
Voices are calling...
+136|5950|Somewhere out in Space
Faggotsquad2142 voss users, ugh.

NOW THE KRYLOV, that owns all, and true pr0s use the baur.

Last edited by N00bkilla55404 (2009-04-16 15:18:30)

Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6862|Reykjavík, Iceland.

N00bkilla55404 wrote:

I agree, the Baur is by far the most fun gun to use.

Also, to the people who say they are pro because they use the Krylov instead of Voss, I'm sorry to break it to you, but the Krylov is just as gay if not worse than the Voss, just not quite as mainstream.

Anyway, haven't played 2142 for almost a year now...
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6829|Nårvei

My favs are Baur, Lambert and Pilum ... Pilum is sechsie
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Sydney
2λчиэλ

Varegg wrote:

My favs are Baur, Lambert and Pilum ... Pilum is sechsie
I still insist on calling it the König, much cooler name
N00bkilla55404
Voices are calling...

Sydney wrote:

N00bkilla55404 wrote:

Also, to the people who say they are pro because they use the Krylov instead of Voss, I'm sorry to break it to you, but the Krylov is just as gay if not worse than the Voss, just not quite as mainstream.
LOL @ u, you cant spam with the Krylov, but its hella accurate, and correct me if i am wrong, but people only use the voss because they have to spam.  Every time i met a voss whore on the PAC i would lol at their stupidity for not using the Krylov.

And the last time i played 2142, i was console glitching with a ganz. Fucking kids got troll'd.
Sydney
2λчиэλ

N00bkilla55404 wrote:

Sydney wrote:

N00bkilla55404 wrote:

LOL @ u, you cant spam with the Krylov, but its hella accurate, and correct me if i am wrong, but people only use the voss because they have to spam.  Every time i met a voss whore on the PAC i would lol at their stupidity for not using the Krylov.

And the last time i played 2142, i was console glitching with a ganz. Fucking kids got troll'd.
Krylov = Voss with a 25% smaller magazine.
N00bkilla55404
Voices are calling...

Sydney wrote:

N00bkilla55404 wrote:

Sydney wrote:

Sydney
2λчиэλ

N00bkilla55404 wrote:

Sydney wrote:

N00bkilla55404 wrote:

For fucks sake, it barely has any deviation at all, you point at your target and hold down the fire button until it dies.
N00bkilla55404
Voices are calling...

Sydney wrote:

N00bkilla55404 wrote:

Sydney wrote:

For fucks sake, it barely has any deviation at all, you point at your target and hold down the fire button until it dies.
Krylov is point accurate on first shot, voss is not.
Sydney
2λчиэλ

N00bkilla55404 wrote:

Sydney wrote:

N00bkilla55404 wrote:

Krylov is point accurate on first shot, voss is not.
Doesn't change the fact that most people just spray.

Anyway, if you don't, kudos to you. I will always stay faithful to my Baur with my 9 KDR and 40% accuracy with it.
Vector
Missing in Action
+6|5554|Cerbere Landing
heh

I finally learned how to use the Baur H-AR... thanks for the tips, guys.

I like all the assault rifles, including the stock weapons. I don't always use the Voss. I love the lambert carbine too. I think the Voss L-AR loses power after 65 m or whatever where as Krylov FA-37 does more damage at that distance than a Voss. So, it's not all good using the Voss. Especially in maps like Operation Shingle.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6519|so randum
Krylov and Baur pretty please. If im going to spray and so on, i'll just use a SMG - they are unbelievably good on titan mode.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
oO
your mum wears a leather wig with grey sideburns
+4|5469
The Baur is excellent if you are on a strong team but it's late and you're feeling too tired for close assault stuff: You can just hang back and do medium-range sniping with the thing on single shot.

The Voss is MUCH better than the Scar11, though not as nice as the Krylov.

Thing with the Voss is you MUST fire scoped. The standard assault rifles still retain fairly useful accuracy at close range when fired from the hip, but the Voss will simply not tolerate that mode of operation. After a few rounds on full auto, an unscoped Voss basically fires sideways.

Last edited by oO (2009-05-26 11:03:36)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard