Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6648|132 and Bush

S.Lythberg wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

S.Lythberg wrote:

Stop fucking!

The most tragic thing about AIDS is how it could be completely eradicated in a single generation if people would use their brains
Drugs is the largest spread, not sex.
still no fault but their own, in fact, even more so
Someone else will just molest another aids monkey once it's eradicated.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6648|132 and Bush

DrunkFace wrote:

AIDS doesn't kill. In fact it doesn't have any 'symptoms' at all.
That would be the immune deficiency part of AIDS.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
13rin
+977|6526

Kmarion wrote:

S.Lythberg wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

Oh good god...

but you're right.
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6572|South Florida
But don't wear a condom you'll upset the lord and suffer in a burning hellfire for all of eternity.
15 more years! 15 more years!
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6452|North Carolina

Kmarion wrote:

S.Lythberg wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

Well, I think they've determined by now that AIDS came from eating monkeys, not fucking them.  Still, that is a possibility.
Turquoise
O Canada

Mitch wrote:

But don't wear a condom you'll upset the lord and suffer in a burning hellfire for all of eternity.
The Pope's just angry he's not getting any.
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6494|Chicago, IL

Turquoise wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

S.Lythberg wrote:

Well, I think they've determined by now that AIDS came from eating monkeys, not fucking them.  Still, that is a possibility.
reason #463 to seal away Africa
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5749|College Park, MD
come to DC some time when schools are still in session (read: September to June)

go to the tenleytown station around 3:30PM

you'll see why people are dumb about protecting themselves and getting to know their partners... it's cause half the people in this city are fucking idiots.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
Turquoise
O Canada

S.Lythberg wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

reason #463 to seal away Africa
No kidding.  In all honesty though, this just supports cutting off immigration from Africa.

A large portion of AIDS victims now are black people -- straight black people, to be more exact.  What was once dismissed as the "gay man's disease" is now becoming the blacks' disease, in large part because of intermingling between "native" blacks and African immigrants.

If anything, our open immigration policy to places like Sudan and Sierra Leone has harmed the black community.

Granted, promiscuity and sharing needles are bound to leave any person vulnerable in this day and age.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6648|132 and Bush

Turquoise wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

S.Lythberg wrote:

Serious?..lol
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Turquoise
O Canada

Kmarion wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

Serious?..lol
Yeah.  At least, that seems to be the growing consensus.

There are numerous cultures in Africa that eat monkeys and more specifically, their brains.  It's also considered a delicacy in some East Asian countries.

Either way, if you don't properly cook the meat or brains, you can get HIV from ingesting infected flesh.
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6458|'Murka

Turquoise wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

Serious?..lol
Yeah.  At least, that seems to be the growing consensus.

There are numerous cultures in Africa that eat monkeys and more specifically, their brains.  It's also considered a delicacy in some East Asian countries.

Either way, if you don't properly cook the meat or brains, you can get HIV from ingesting infected flesh.
I believe it has been found to stem from getting bitten or cleaning the monkeys prior to eating them, not the eating of the flesh. There has to be a fluid-to-fluid exchange while the host is still warm enough to have living virus in it's tissue.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard