Poll

% Of 'Everything Else' Trollers That Actually Play BF2?

I still play.43%43% - 56
I don't play anymore.56%56% - 73
Total: 129
csmag
+92|6482|Canada
I sold it when my computer died.
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6347

I play 2 or 3 rounds a day. Can't stand much more than that though

<3 you Irish
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6601|Area 51
No I don't, except for a few random times where I joined a couple old BF2-clanmates only to find out that the game is still easy as fuck and fucked up.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6188|what

Did you just have an awesome round of karkand? Me either.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Oisín | Irishpride
Banned
+118|5630|Dublin, Ireland

FatherTed wrote:

also, i used to lurrrve playing PR, not in a walk around and shoot the odd german sort of way, but in the get a littlebird, load up on grunts and drop em in hot areas dodging AA fire. something about the way that games done makes it more intense to play.

oh, i also loved getting denied any chance to exercise a bit of air power on vanilla, courtesy of the OP'er!

<3 Ted & Ebug ~ Irish

You know you love it!

EDIT: I remember playing you for the first time Ted, it was on =ESF= 24/7 Oman and the server was proper full, you were in the Mig and I was in the F35, we had an awesome dogfight the first time but I think I lurked the airfield for the rest of the game, you raged, if I remember correctly

<3

Last edited by Oisín | Irishpride (2009-02-23 14:49:36)

Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6233|Winland

I love the game, but I don't love the 13-year-old brats who play it. That's why I don't go to the BF2 section.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6536|so randum

Oisín | Irishpride wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

also, i used to lurrrve playing PR, not in a walk around and shoot the odd german sort of way, but in the get a littlebird, load up on grunts and drop em in hot areas dodging AA fire. something about the way that games done makes it more intense to play.

oh, i also loved getting denied any chance to exercise a bit of air power on vanilla, courtesy of the OP'er!

<3 Ted & Ebug ~ Irish

You know you love it!

EDIT: I remember playing you for the first time Ted, it was on =ESF= 24/7 Oman and the server was proper full, you were in the Mig and I was in the F35, we had an awesome dogfight the first time but I think I lurked the airfield for the rest of the game, you raged, if I remember correctly

<3
Yep, contrary to what my stats say i wasn't actually bad in a jet lol. And ja, once you got me down i practically couldn't get airbourne again, and i mist admit thats one of the few times i've ever raged in a game
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,974|6667|949

FatherTed wrote:

Yep, contrary to what my stats say i wasn't actually bad in a jet lol. And ja, once you got me down i practically couldn't get airbourne again, and i mist admit thats one of the few times i've ever raged in a game
Another instance being when your 4 year-old sister beat you in a game of Go Fish.
Oisín | Irishpride
Banned
+118|5630|Dublin, Ireland

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

Another instance being when your 4 year-old sister beat you in a game of Go Fish.
I love that fucken game.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6536|so randum

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

No, generally in stuff like CnC G when in a no allie server i get hit with attacks from 7 factions at once. Rushes i can handle, but that much firepower, meh.

I remember making someone go literally mental on CoD4 (xbx) cause i kept headshotting him with a Skorpian + ACOG from across the map. Happy days.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
ceslayer23
IN YOUR MIRROR
+142|6396|CLOSER THAN I APPEAR

FatherTed wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

No, generally in stuff like CnC G when in a no allie server i get hit with attacks from 7 factions at once. Rushes i can handle, but that much firepower, meh.

I remember making someone go literally mental on CoD4 (xbx) cause i kept headshotting him with a Skorpian + ACOG from across the map. Happy days.
your avatar!

on topic: I made a new account and got back into the game.  I hadn't played in about a year and forgot what a good game it was.  wish more people on this forum still played, at least try to get back into it
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6536|so randum

ceslayer23 wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

your avatar!

on topic: I made a new account and got back into the game.  I hadn't played in about a year and forgot what a good game it was.  wish more people on this forum still played, at least try to get back into it
yep, normal service sigtar wise will be resumed soon
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Tetn1s
+59|6677|Los Angeles
sorta

I play Project Reality. If that counts.
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6322|eng
Still play, not a great deal of public any more, but play about 1 hour a day.
#rekt
CrazeD
+368|6708|Maine
I still play every now and then. My server selection sucks, so, I get bored after about the 8th round of the same shitty map.
El Beardo
steel woolly mammoth
+150|5756|Gulf Coast

I played yesterday for about an hour, it was the first time in about a year.
tkoi
Utahraptor!
+148|6183|Texas
Lurker != troll

If you're going to drag /b/ memes to this site, at least get the terminology right.
GodFather
Blademaster's bottom bitch
+387|6255|Phoenix, AZ

Gooners wrote:

I hate this troll terminology and all these other 4Chan memes, why can't we leave them there and not contaminate this site?
lol, newfag

Spoiler (highlight to read):
troooooooooooooool'd
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5737|College Park, MD

Gooners wrote:

I hate this troll terminology and all these other 4Chan memes, why can't we leave them there and not contaminate this site?
Troll isn't 4chan terminology, it existed long before 4chan...
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6573|Long Island, New York
I'd play but it doesn't want to work with Vista 64-bit, so oh well!
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6358|Orrstrayleea

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

I play all the time.  Most of the people that troll BF2 section take games waaay too seriously.  I mean, arguing over who is better at a 3 year-old game

Pure enjoyment though watching 15 year-old internet fags flame each other.
Only true bads would say that
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6682
The BF2 section is retarded and I haven't played in almost a year now.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,974|6667|949

~FuzZz~ wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

I play all the time.  Most of the people that troll BF2 section take games waaay too seriously.  I mean, arguing over who is better at a 3 year-old game

Pure enjoyment though watching 15 year-old internet fags flame each other.
Only true bads would say that
Bad at the game? I'm decent I guess.  I don't care if someone is better than me at a game.
13/f/taiwan
+940|5734
Is the bf2s US server still available?
Sidsnot
Banned
+93|5598|Stoke, England
occasionally

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard