• Index » 
  • Community » 
  • Tech » 
  • ATI XFire Xtension v.1.0 Released, Forces CrossFire Support
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6456|The Twilight Zone
Coming out of nowhere, ATI CrossFire Xtension may become your favourite application after the next sentence. Just released with the pilot version 1.0, ATI CrossFire Xtension is a cool utility that allows you to create custom profiles and force CrossFire support on non-supported or new games and applications, both for Direct3D and OpenGL. Better see for yourself if the app works. Here's the download link
source
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
GC_PaNzerFIN
Work and study @ Technical Uni
+528|6417|Finland

Sounds a lot like EVGA's SLi patches...

But.... does this fix the flickering screen issue in non-CF supported games and still have CF enabled?
3930K | H100i | RIVF | 16GB DDR3 | GTX 480 | AX750 | 800D | 512GB SSD | 3TB HDD | Xonar DX | W8
The_Sniper_NM
Official EVGA Fanboy
+94|6116|SC | USA |

GC_PaNzerFIN wrote:

Sounds a lot like EVGA's SLi patches...
This.

I'm actually a competent fanboy though. I appreciate ATI's releases. Competition from ATI makes Nvidia's prices lower which makes EVGA's MSRP's lower which in turn saves me money.

Last edited by The_Sniper_NM (2009-02-20 13:24:43)

CrazeD
+368|6675|Maine
When I read the title I was thinking Xfire (like, the chat program) and I'm like.... what the eff?
Bell
Frosties > Cornflakes
+362|6551|UK

The_Sniper_NM wrote:

I'm actually a competent fanboy though.
OXYMORON!

<3. 

Meh, my ping is that bad right now even if it did work well, it cant play online
TopHat01
Limitless
+117|5907|CA

CrazeD wrote:

When I read the title I was thinking Xfire (like, the chat program) and I'm like.... what the eff?
A common mistake.  "X" usually isn't read as "cross" by most, unless you're reading road signs.
CrazeD
+368|6675|Maine
Well, I'm not lazy so I just type crossfire...for as not to confuse people with Xfire messenger.
  • Index » 
  • Community » 
  • Tech » 
  • ATI XFire Xtension v.1.0 Released, Forces CrossFire Support

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard