lowing
Banned
+1,662|6685|USA
So                 uhhhhhhhhhh                  what                      did                          you                            uhhhhh                         ya know                uhhhhhhhhhhhhh            think                   well                  uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh                             of                        Obama's                          first                                   news                                  uhhhhhhh                            conference?

Is                              he                              uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh                       as                     articulate                     as                    uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh                             Bush         you know                       was?

Even after it was rehearsed, and he knew the questions beforehand, he still is an idiot without a teleprompter. Ya know why? Because he does not speak form the heart, he is not sincere and he does not believe in what he is saying.
Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6750
He looks tired... and i think the whole... "We need this spending package or the country is doomed" is a little on the scaremongering side...
much like George(the devil) Bush used to do...
Love is the answer
Reciprocity
+721|6615|the dank(super) side of Oregon
Damn you Nobama.

Fool me once, shame one you.  Fool me twice..................................................ya can't fool me again.
13rin
+977|6513

lowing wrote:

So                 uhhhhhhhhhh                  what                      did                          you                            uhhhhh                         ya know                uhhhhhhhhhhhhh            think                   well                  uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh                             of                        Obama's                          first                                   news                                  uhhhhhhh                            conference?

Is                              he                              uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh                       as                     articulate                     as                    uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh                             Bush         you know                       was?

Even after it was rehearsed, and he knew the questions beforehand, he still is an idiot without a teleprompter. Ya know why? Because he does not speak form the heart, he is not sincere and he does not believe in what he is saying.
It was a moron-o-thon.  Now he'll smack his head boarding Marine 1, then attempt to enter his house from a window. ... heseus Cristo.
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6635|132 and Bush

The minute he tells me about the joy of working with vaginas he becomes my second favorite President.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
13rin
+977|6513

Kmarion wrote:

The minute he tells me about the joy of working with vaginas he becomes my second favorite President.
Clear and transparent tax cheats?  I'm down 125K+is'h  but I really didn't remember it... Honest.
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6741|67.222.138.85

Kmarion wrote:

Second favorite?

/Lincoln singing gay bar

Stupid, stupid, stupid to judge a President on his rhetorical skill. Either way.
topthrill05
+125|6612|Rochester NY USA
I thought he dragged a bit, but he was articulate. The folks on the right are sounding just like those crazy Bush haters that blamed him for everything irrationally and no matter what would find something to bitch about.

Lowing your an idiot, and please I'm not trying to be an ass but come on man enough.
13rin
+977|6513

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

Second favorite?

/Lincoln singing gay bar

Stupid, stupid, stupid to judge a President on his rhetorical skill. Either way.
Ha!  Ever call that last term?
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6572|Long Island, New York
Who knew saying "uh" could judge a person's intellectual ability.

Nevermind those degrees from Columbia and Harvard Law...tsk-tsk.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6635|132 and Bush

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

Second favorite?

/Lincoln singing gay bar

Second to Bush.. ya know cause he was the first one to say it.

gazillion
Xbone Stormsurgezz
lxcpikiman
imbad @ bf2
+70|6629|Toronto-Canada
he seemed really tired
Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6750

topthrill05 wrote:

I thought he dragged a bit, but he was articulate. The folks on the right are sounding just like those crazy Bush haters that blamed him for everything irrationally and no matter what would find something to bitch about.

Lowing your an idiot, and please I'm not trying to be an ass but come on man enough.
So... no questioning the current president on what or how he says it... got it.
Love is the answer
Flaming_Maniac

DBBrinson1 wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

Second favorite?

/Lincoln singing gay bar

Repeatedly.

Poseidon wrote:

Maybe Yale?

Seriously, Obama doesn't have Santa powers, he can't see you right now. You can stop kissing ass now, election over.

Kmarion wrote:

Second to Bush.. ya know cause he was the first one to say it.

gazillion
Apologies, I probably didn't know what a vagina was when Bush said it. I blame my continued ignorance on my refusal to google "bush vagina".
Reciprocity
+721|6615|the dank(super) side of Oregon
I forgot all about gynecologists practicing their love on women. 

ah, the classics.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

DBBrinson1 wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Second favorite?

/Lincoln singing gay bar

Repeatedly.

Poseidon wrote:

Maybe Yale?

Seriously, Obama doesn't have Santa powers, he can't see you right now. You can stop kissing ass now, election over.
Because Bush had no help from any outside sources...

If you've had even one eye open you'd see I, unlike the OP and some of the repliers, do not have political blinders on.
Flaming_Maniac

Poseidon wrote:

If you've had even one eye open you'd see I, unlike the OP and some of the repliers, do not have political blinders on.
How can you even say that with your post history?
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

I'm going to take a wild guess and say you've never even bothered to look in an Israel thread. Or an abortion thread...or a gun rights thread (though I haven't been posting in the gun threads lately).

Keep trying though, it's funny.

Last edited by Poseidon (2009-02-09 20:02:11)

Flaming_Maniac

Poseidon wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

I'm going to take a wild guess and say you've never even bothered to look in an Israel thread.

Dude, you're Jewish and you support Israel. Holding extreme (and skewed) views to both sides doesn't make you a moderate.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6635|132 and Bush

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Apologies, I probably didn't know what a vagina was when Bush said it. I blame my continued ignorance on my refusal to google "bush vagina".
Not since you googled "dick shot in the face".
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

I'm going to take a wild guess and say you've never even bothered to look in an Israel thread.

Dude, you're Jewish and you support Israel. Holding extreme (and skewed) views to both sides doesn't make you a moderate.
Being Jewish has nothing to do with me supporting Israel. I mean sure, it helps, but I'd defend any country in their situation. And I've criticized them as well in the past (specifically over Lebanon). Nothing extreme or skewed about defending a country under attack daily.

Come on, keep trying. This is amusing.
Locoloki
I got Mug 222 at Gritty's!!!!
+216|6674|Your moms bedroom
Even if Mccain had a decent stimulation plan , which he didnt, and won the election, which he didnt. You'd still be crying about it
Yellowman03
Once Again, We Meet at Last
+108|6269|Texas
I want to see you go up there facing millions of people telling them it's going to be okay when you know it's incredibly easier said than done.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6685|USA

topthrill05 wrote:

Well, as long as you're not being an ass. I do have a question though.

He made a comment that no one should be above the law, in regards to the question about Bush administration justice investigations.

My first thought when he said that was, does that include cabinet member tax cheats? Apparently they are above the law.
Flaming_Maniac

Kmarion wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Not since you googled "dick shot in the face".
I thought the dick shot someone in the face? Or did a dick shoot another dick. I get so confused with all the dicks.

Poseidon wrote:

Being Jewish has nothing to do with me supporting Israel. I mean sure, it helps, but I'd defend any country in their situation. And I've criticized them as well in the past (specifically over Lebanon). Nothing extreme or skewed about defending a country under attack daily.

Come on, keep trying. This is amusing.
You are painfully biased, it's quite apparent to everyone else, just don't say you stick to the middle. It discredits you. Pick a side, at least the "Obama" side if not the Democratic side, and acknowledge it.

lowing wrote:

topthrill05 wrote:

Well, as long as you're not being an ass. I do have a question though.

He made a comment that no one should be above the law, in regards to the question about Bush administration justice investigations.

My first thought when he said that was, does that include cabinet member tax cheats? Apparently they are above the law.
Only counts if they are actually sworn in. Though you can still make fun of the shoddy vetting job.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard