[BambiKillerz]Brian
+1|6730
I was playing battlefield today and i was on this server and theirs these freaking 13 year old admins sitting there calling everyone dumass's
GrimReaper121
+0|6714|Tampa, Florida
And your point being. There are alot of those twits teenie sissy boppers playing admin cause their mommie and daddy are paying for the server and they have nothing else better to do then think they are something when in reality they are nothing but the afterbirth of a mongolian gang bang that went bad and the so called parents have lost controll of the sissy's. The only thing those teenie bopper have going for them is their buttplug getting shoved up their ass farther evertime they ban or kick someone off their server.There are alot of decent servers out there that have admins that control there servers well and i have the utmost respect for them but for those that are ran by FUCKTARDS they will end up losing their server sooner or later.

Last edited by GrimReaper121 (2006-01-28 18:35:43)

[BambiKillerz]Brian
+1|6730
lol
cocoasdad
+0|6768
Hey grinreaper121, why don't you tell us how you really feel, go ahead it will clear your head and make you feel better.

:] :] :]
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6773|The United Center
awww, muffin, suck it up.  dumass [sic]
BUDFORCE
Moderator Emeritus
+76|6798|London UK

GrimReaper121 wrote:

And your point being. There are alot of those twits teenie sissy boppers playing admin cause their mommie and daddy are paying for the server and they have nothing else better to do then think they are something when in reality they are nothing but the afterbirth of a mongolian gang bang that went bad and the so called parents have lost controll of the sissy's. The only thing those teenie bopper have going for them is their buttplug getting shoved up their ass farther evertime they ban or kick someone off their server.There are alot of decent servers out there that have admins that control there servers well and i have the utmost respect for them but for those that are ran by FUCKTARDS they will end up losing their server sooner or later.
looooooooooooooooool

amen to that brother

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard