sragoot
+3|6757
It's just a silly little question but if your lucky enough to get your squad in the black in mashtuur, how do you allocate assignments? like for me when im piloting if i need driver ability points, it also depend what badge im working on too(Engineer 4 me):

Seats locations

F1. Engineer
F2. Soppurt
F3. Medic
F4. Engineer (throwing AT mines)
F5. Engineer (throwing AT mines)
F6. Spec Ops

Yah I love the BlackHawk in Mastuur Its a brothel for team work points if your the pilot

Last edited by sragoot (2006-01-27 20:33:43)

Ayumiz
J-10 whore
+103|6756|Singapore
Why would the pilot be an engi? He should be a medic instead.
Tarthkin
+-1|6784

Ayumiz wrote:

Agreed, either medic or support.  See this post for more BH info:

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=10049
Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6785

Pilot: Medic
Gunner 1: Medic
Gunner 2: Support
Place 4: Engineer
Place 5: Engineer
Place 6: SpecOps

The medics are important, because weapons with splash damage can easily take out your engineers. Thus 2 and 1 support. Support aren't needed too often as the reloads come straight away. Two engineers on opposite sides to make sure they both can't die by one shot. SpecOps for C4.
sragoot
+3|6757

Tarthkin wrote:

Ayumiz wrote:

Agreed, either medic or support.  See this post for more BH info:

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=10049
I said that because im working on my engineer time and i need ability points you dont get as much ability points if your soppurt. Plz read carefully before you criticise.

Last edited by sragoot (2006-01-27 07:11:34)

AnarkyXtra
BF2s EU Server Admin
+67|6810|Hanging onto the UAV
He was hardly criticising.

And anyway, you didn't say what the reason was for putting an engi in the pilot seat.

^^ That is criticising.
sragoot
+3|6757

AnarkyXtra wrote:

And anyway, you didn't say what the reason was for putting an engi in the pilot seat.

^^ That is criticising.
WoW I never knew how bad illiteracy actually got in the world. Firts off try reading word for word what i orginally wrote, maybe then you can U N D E R S T A N D what I was trying to say. That im working on my time as an engineer, is that slow enough for you little fella. A word of advice if your still in school try to stay awake during english class you might learn something new instead of playing BF2 all night. , ayumiz this applies to you too. In short for those of you who read in a 1st grade level, read S L O W L Y and take your time you dont want to overload your brain.

Last edited by sragoot (2006-01-27 21:08:09)

Wildbill100372
+1|6707

sragoot wrote:

AnarkyXtra wrote:

^^ That is criticising.
WoW I never knew how bad illiteracy actually got in the world. Firts off try reading word for word what i orginally wrote, maybe then you can U N D E R S T A N D what I was trying to say. That im working on my time as an engineer, is that slow enough for you little fella. A word of advice if your still in school try to stay awake during english class you might learn something new instead of playing BF2 all night. , ayumiz  this applies to both of you too.
You might want to take your own advice about staying awake in English class.
Mr.kodak
+-1|6693
You want help but i guess your not going to get any because u keep flaming people..
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6728|Antarctica
F1 support
F2 support
F3 medic
F4 Spec ops
F5 engi
F6 engi
Ayumiz
J-10 whore
+103|6756|Singapore
Know why i said pilot cant be engi? How are u suppose to repair the BH when u are flying. He should be medic as he wont get shot down through the glass unless a pesky sniper shoots him.
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6771|Mark it zero.
1. medic
2. medic
3. support
4. engineer
5. engineer
6. spec-ops/engineer depending on what you are planning on doing

the pilot should be medic not support. this way, when the passengers throw shit out, the gunner will get resupply points, and the pilot will get driver ability assists. you need 2 medics to make sure the passengers and gunners will stay alive and be healed really fast. 2 engineers to repair BH fast. 1 spec ops to blow the shit out of everything.
sragoot
+3|6757

Wildbill100372 wrote:

sragoot wrote:

AnarkyXtra wrote:

^^ That is criticising.
WoW I never knew how bad illiteracy actually got in the world. Firts off try reading word for word what i orginally wrote, maybe then you can U N D E R S T A N D what I was trying to say. That im working on my time as an engineer, is that slow enough for you little fella. A word of advice if your still in school try to stay awake during english class you might learn something new instead of playing BF2 all night. , ayumiz  this applies to both of you too.
Feel free to correct my grammar plz by all means, only if you have a bachelors in english studies other wise keep them to yourself.

Last edited by sragoot (2006-01-28 02:14:46)

sragoot
+3|6757

Ayumiz wrote:

Know why i said pilot cant be engi? How are u suppose to repair the BH when u are flying. He should be medic as he wont get shot down through the glass unless a pesky sniper shoots him.
Is what im trying to say sinking in? yes i know i cant repair the bh from the pilot seat, like i said before im working on my time as an engineer and i need driver ability points thats why i fly and let my guys do what they do best. After i meet my time criteria for engineer id be more than happy to be a medic in the pilot seat.

Last edited by sragoot (2006-01-28 02:07:15)

Wildbill100372
+1|6707

sragoot wrote:

Wildbill100372 wrote:

sragoot wrote:

Ok teacher plz feel free to correct my grammar
Do you really want to go there? I edit for a living.
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6771|Mark it zero.
who gives a fuck about it?? as long as its readable and people understand, type it however the fuck you want. THIS IS NOT A GOD DAMN GRAMMAR CORRECTING SCHOOL
sragoot
+3|6757

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

F1 support
F2 support
F3 medic
F4 Spec ops
F5 engi
F6 engi
Seen that video man you taking out that su-34 with the t.v. took alot of practice hah?
sragoot
+3|6757

Wildbill100372 wrote:

sragoot wrote:

Wildbill100372 wrote:

Ok teacher plz feel free to correct my grammar
Do you really want to go there? I edit for a living.
NO. Like i said feel free
Wildbill100372
+1|6707

Kamikaze17 wrote:

who gives a fuck about it?? as long as its readable and people understand, type it however the fuck you want. THIS IS NOT A GOD DAMN GRAMMAR CORRECTING SCHOOL
That was my point. The thread starter began making fun of people's spelling and grammar when he himself can't spell. People in glass houses ...

But to get back on topic, I still wonder why you (the pilot) would want to be an engineer in a Blackhawk. I understand you're going after your badge, but the only requirement you'll be fulfilling is time. You can't repair because you're flying and you're not getting any kills, just kill assists. You're better off being a medic. If you want to get your engineer badge, you're better off letting someone else (who's preferably a medic) fly, and sit in the BH as a passenger. you'll fulfill your time requirement as an engineer, you'll get kill assists just like the pilot would, you can repair the chopper and you'll get helicopter time.

Last edited by Wildbill100372 (2006-01-28 12:39:00)

Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6729|67.222.138.85
This may be a stupid question, but can more than one engineer repair faster than just one after 1.03?

Let the flames begin.
n1nj41c l337ne55
+1|6767|Pittsburgh, Virginia lol

sragoot wrote:

Ayumiz wrote:

Is what im trying to say sinking in? yes i know i cant repair the bh from the pilot seat, like i said before im working on my time as an engineer and i need driver ability points thats why i fly and let my guys do what they do best. After i meet my time criteria for engineer id be more than happy to be a medic in the pilot seat.
Your retarded. If you're being a pilot dont be engy. If you need engy time then sit on the side and repair. Seriously.
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6771|Mark it zero.

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

This may be a stupid question, but can more than one engineer repair faster than just one after 1.03?

Let the flames begin.
yes, more than 1 engineer will repair faster. 1.03 just made it so engineers repair slower than they did, but with more than 1 it goes pretty fast.
DocZ
+13|6710|Belgium
best thing is pilots a medic....
Chances are high gunners get hit a lot, so health is most valuable resource, then gunners best be suport, as they have armor and in rear engi and other classes that want to join in the fun....
maton
LAZY ZOMBIE
+-4|6800

Wildbill100372 wrote:

Kamikaze17 wrote:

That was my point. The thread starter began making fun of people's spelling and grammar when he himself can't spell. People in glass houses ...

But to get back on topic, I still wonder why you (the pilot) would want to be an engineer in a Blackhawk. I understand you're going after your badge, but the only requirement you'll be fulfilling is time. You can't repair because you're flying and you're not getting any kills, just kill assists. You're better off being a medic. If you want to get your engineer badge, you're better off letting someone else (who's preferably a medic) fly, and sit in the BH as a passenger. you'll fulfill your time requirement as an engineer, you'll get kill assists just like the pilot would, you can repair the chopper and you'll get helicopter time.
there is difference between the kill assist that the pilot gets and the ones the rest of the crew gets, if you are a pilot every "kill assist" will be DRIVER kills assist which goes to your driver score, and the rest of the crew gets kill DAMMAGE assist wich goes to your kills assist stats, so if you are going for the medal of valor better star black hawk whoring (and be the pilot) cause you'll need 5,000 driver score.
also the driver ability points counts as driver score, and you get that every time a ingeneer in the BH make a repair point or the suport guy make a ammo giving point, and the medics with the heal points
SunTzu
Playdough! Nope C4...
+6|6745|Toronto, ON, CAN
I am typically the gunner, or the eng, fixing the damn thing, so I am either support or Eng. It has worked well for my squad to have the Squad leader  being a support pilot, and one of the gunners a medic, but I do see the reasons you mentioned.

As to the spec ops, if you have a good pilot, you can lob the AT mines on top of dangerous assets (tanks, APC, Humvee), and it has worked well for us.

Obviously, not everyone agrees on what is best, so let the stats prove it in the end...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard