Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5381|London, England
Oh, and about half the women in my battalion magically got pregnant as soon as we got our deployment orders. That's like shifty god-level coincidence.

edit - I'm fully aware that I'm coming across as a misogynist in these last few posts, but I despised the vast majority of people I served with, not just the women

Last edited by Jay (2012-09-07 13:14:31)

"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6775|Toronto, ON
I'm gonna see how this pans out.  She recently contacted me again telling me her mobile phone carrier is flaky (WIND mobile) and she's been sending me texts but they haven't been getting through.

I'm gonna try to meet up with her and ask "pics or it didn't happen" to her phone.

And I like the cut of Ilocano's jib, it's all about the experience.  When I'm 85 years old, I'm gonna look back and kick myself for not going for it regardless of it failing or not.  Or when I'm 85 years old, I could be sitting next to an 83 year old weird nerdy blasian chick that exaggerates stories.
Alpha as fuck.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5608

Nyte wrote:

I'm gonna try to meet up with her and ask "pics or it didn't happen" to her phone.
?!
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|6022|Vortex Ring State

Macbeth wrote:

Nyte wrote:

?!
pictures of failed texts.

lol good luck, just be sure you're prepared to get rejected or to be in for some major manipulation. Be slightly paranoid.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6655|949

trotskygrad how old are you?
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5608

Trotskygrad wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

Nyte wrote:

?!
pictures of failed texts.

lol good luck, just be sure you're prepared to get rejected or to be in for some major manipulation. Be slightly paranoid.
I don't believe you were trying to contact me. Let me see your phone.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6655|949

Jay wrote:

Oh, and about half the women in my battalion magically got pregnant as soon as we got our deployment orders. That's like shifty god-level coincidence.

edit - I'm fully aware that I'm coming across as a misogynist in these last few posts, but I despised the vast majority of people I served with, not just the women
Its not misogynistic. You just have more life experience than us so you are the authority on this kind of stuff.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4277

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Jay wrote:

Its not misogynistic. You just have more life experience than us so you are the authority on this kind of stuff.
ha ha ha
Trotskygrad
бля

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

younger than you think
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6655|949

Trotskygrad wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

younger than you think
based on your posts here you sound 15 so 12?
Trotskygrad
бля

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Trotskygrad wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

younger than you think
based on your posts here you sound 15 so 12?
5, let me refill my sippy cup.

Trotskygrad wrote:

don't listen to me this is horrible advice

Last edited by Trotskygrad (2012-09-07 14:33:12)

PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6214|Roma
To b fair, a lot of this rings similar with the female pilots in the airline industry as well.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6655|949

Nyte wrote:

I'm gonna see how this pans out.  She recently contacted me again telling me her mobile phone carrier is flaky (WIND mobile) and she's been sending me texts but they haven't been getting through.

And I like the cut of Ilocano's jib, it's all about the experience.  When I'm 85 years old, I'm gonna look back and kick myself for not going for it regardless of it failing or not.  Or when I'm 85 years old, I could be sitting next to an 83 year old weird nerdy blasian chick that exaggerates stories.
And by weird nerdy chick that exaggerates stories you mean "attention deprived pathological liar". Why you would want anything more than to stick your vienna suasage in her is beyond my comprehension.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5381|London, England
Nyte will propose in under six months if he gets laid
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6645|Little Bentcock
The girl I am sexually harrassing is going along with it and now im confused
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5059|Massachusetts, USA
Harass her vagina.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5201|Sydney
Sounds like that's what she wants him to do.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5608

Macbeth wrote:

So I met my soul mate today. She was in my Imperial Russia and Ottoman classes. She is small, reads for entertainment, loves history, hyper, friendly, Asian. The only problem is that she isn't very attractive. She has that nerdy Asian thing but without the sexy. Just a nerdy Asian girl. Her toes were not even painted. I would still have sex and enjoy spending time with her but I would be embarrassed to bring her around my friends and family.
She is also a reddit user and I am pretty sure she was raised Catholic.

I really like her as a person and probably have more in common with her than any of my previous girlfriends but I am struggling to find her physically attractive. She would be the least sexually appealing person I was ever with. I don't get excited thinking about or seeing her like I would with everyone else I was with.

Last edited by Macbeth (2012-09-08 06:47:26)

-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5497|Ventura, California
pics?
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Jaekus
+957|5201|Sydney
There's already lots of material online you can fap to.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5497|Ventura, California
nah I want to fap to his sexually unattractive soul mate

just want to see who this girl is that's so "unattractive"

sucks when you find somebody you totally connect with but aren't physically attracted to. I've had a few girls tell me they thought I'd be an awesome BF but weren't physically attacted to me and friendzoned me...sucks.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6486|cuntshitlake

hahahaha this thread always delivers
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Jaekus
+957|5201|Sydney

-Sh1fty- wrote:

nah I want to fap to his sexually unattractive soul mate

just want to see who this girl is that's so "unattractive"

sucks when you find somebody you totally connect with but aren't physically attracted to. I've had a few girls tell me they thought I'd be an awesome BF but weren't physically attacted to me and friendzoned me...sucks.
That's a polite way of saying "you're a nice guy but you don't do or say anything that I find attractive. One day you will figure it out and then you will probably make that girl you make attracted to you a suitable partner".
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6129|eXtreme to the maX

-Sh1fty- wrote:

I've had a few girls tell me they thought I'd be an awesome BF but
<- This right here is the point you need to say "Bitch, lets fuck."

You let them finish a sentence like that and you're finished.

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2012-09-10 07:11:50)

Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5725|College Park, MD

Macbeth wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

So I met my soul mate today. She was in my Imperial Russia and Ottoman classes. She is small, reads for entertainment, loves history, hyper, friendly, Asian. The only problem is that she isn't very attractive. She has that nerdy Asian thing but without the sexy. Just a nerdy Asian girl. Her toes were not even painted. I would still have sex and enjoy spending time with her but I would be embarrassed to bring her around my friends and family.
She is also a reddit user and I am pretty sure she was raised Catholic.

I really like her as a person and probably have more in common with her than any of my previous girlfriends but I am struggling to find her physically attractive. She would be the least sexually appealing person I was ever with. I don't get excited thinking about or seeing her like I would with everyone else I was with.
is she like ugly or something or does she just not get your dick stirring
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard