+5,830|6530

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

i love friends with benefits
you obviously don't get the concept.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6749
I has PTSD~~~~~~~
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Hope_is_lost117
Psy squad
+49|6030|Belgium
I got a question for you guys ....
Do girls ever stop being disloyal ?
I'm seriously doubting if I'm ever going find someone that can be perfectly honest with me and won't cheat...
Every single relationship up till the last, I've been cheated on, lied to, deceived, you name it ....
Is it because I'm maybe still in college and girls are just like that at this age ?
Or is it me that always falls for and trusts the wrong type of girls ?

TL:DR Are there any honest girls ? If yes, where ?
Bevo
Nah
+718|6554|Austin, Texas
Unrelated, but seeing your name as the last post in this thread made me laugh.

OT: I'm not really of much help. Sorry
Hope_is_lost117
Psy squad
+49|6030|Belgium

Bevo wrote:

Lol maybe I should change my name to something more " mature" instead of something I made up in 5 minutes almost three years ago

Is there a name change possibility ? Or do I need to make a new account ?
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6530

Hope_is_lost117 wrote:

Bevo wrote:

Lol maybe I should change my name to something more " mature" instead of something I made up in 5 minutes almost three years ago

Is there a name change possibility ? Or do I need to make a new account ?
PM an admin - OrangeHound changed mine for me.

ontopic; i lol'd too, i got nothing . . .
Lai
+186|6184

Hope_is_lost117 wrote:

Only in Яooooooossia!

Spoiler (highlight to read):
Seriously though "emancipation" between big bold brackets has taught Western women that cheating is cool and equals independency and that emotion hopping is perfectly fine from a gender perspective

Last edited by Lai (2010-06-27 17:15:31)

Hope_is_lost117
Psy squad
+49|6030|Belgium

Lai wrote:

Hope_is_lost117 wrote:

Only in Яooooooossia!

Spoiler (highlight to read):
Seriously though "emancipation" between big bold brackets has taught Western women that cheating is cool and equals independency and that emotion hopping is perfectly fine from a gender perspective
Well then that would make me a magnet for "emancipated" women ? Then how do I depolarize ? Or invert polarity or w/e ?
ghettoperson
+1,943|6682

Get Thai mail order bride.
Hope_is_lost117
Psy squad
+49|6030|Belgium

ghettoperson wrote:

Get Thai mail order bride.
Asians don't really swing the deal for me ....

Perhaps PersianWifeFinder.com

No but srsly, what signs are there that I can pick up on to avoid being stung all the time ?
Except my own paranoia/instinct being nearly spot on accurate, I'm kind of clueless here and tired of being their boosty up ....
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5735|College Park, MD
how do i find women when i'm not in school? i don't have any coworkers my age, most of the customers I get are either in their mid-20s or would get me 20 years in prison, and I'm too young to get into bars.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6813|Great Brown North
so go for the mid 20s chicks

worked for me
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
eh, I feel like I'd be as interesting to your typical DC mid-20s chick as a pack of playing cards.

maybe even less, since if they're rare cards they could sell them for lots of money.
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6813|Great Brown North
hmm

well i don't know what to tell you then

side note, i got two numbers today from the two girls that were in the firearms course i was taking (had to, damn laws)
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
can't afford a gun, plus I have nowhere to put it
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6357|New Haven, CT
Also the DC police would arrest you because DC is a PC Nazi state.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6682

Then he could meet prison chicks.
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6377

ghettoperson wrote:

Then he could meet prison chicks.
Or become one.
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
@nuk very true. I COULD get it legally but it'd take the next 10 years of my life to do so.

@ghetto & sisco i'm not into the whole 'get AIDS' scene
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6750|Riva, MD
Ugly girl doesn't know what a fuckin hernia is(I have one).  This girl is totally not the one for me at all.  Totally easy to tell she's ignorant
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6166|Scotland!

_j5689_ wrote:

Ugly girl doesn't know what a fuckin hernia is(I have one).  This girl is totally not the one for me at all.  Totally easy to tell she's ignorant
from googling I wouldn't recognise a hernia if I saw one either. Maybe I'm ignorant.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6750|Riva, MD

I'm Jamesey wrote:

_j5689_ wrote:

from googling I wouldn't recognise a hernia if I saw one either. Maybe I'm ignorant.
I knew someone was gonna say some shit like that.  That wasn't the only thing she did, just everything about her pretty much bleeds ignorance.  I need a girl that isn't like that obviously.

Really hoping shit changes in college but I'm expecting it to suck and be pussiless just like high school
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6504
dude i wouldnt expect girls in high-schools to know what the fuck a hernia is, either

they barely know the birds and the bees let alone shit like that

be realistic and give the poor girl a chance
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6166|Scotland!

_j5689_ wrote:

I'm Jamesey wrote:

_j5689_ wrote:

I knew someone was gonna say some shit like that.  That wasn't the only thing she did, just everything about her pretty much bleeds ignorance.  I need a girl that isn't like that obviously.

Really hoping shit changes in college but I'm expecting it to suck and be pussiless just like high school
shouldn't judge a book by its cover, my girlfriend is really ignorant when it comes to basically any subject an intelligent person would be into, but it turns out from living with her that she's a very capable and responsible person, and in her own way she's very smart.

Sort of like Karl Pilkington to a lesser extreme.
She might ask retarded questions occasionally but she puts me into my place when it comes to taxes, benefits, shopping and general common sense.

Opposites attract, and snobs are cunts.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard