13rin
+977|6501

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

i like this other girl but today i was in the hot tub with some homies and these chicks and this blonde was all over me and we made out in the hot tub for a bit is that bad
its not cheating if the other one doesnt find out
chea

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

Alright serious post, I was in the hot tub with a few friends and some girls a few days ago, now one of my friends who heard it from my other friend who heard it from her friend told me that the girl i was in the hot tub with thinks im cute and shit and now apparently i'm suppose to go see shrek with them but i don't know about the she thinks i'm cute part, only the movie part, the thing is i'm 18 and i'm moving out in 2-3 months, and shes 16? 17? make my move in the theater and hit it and quit it? ahahaha damn that would suck if i get her preggo
wat?
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6388|California

DBBrinson1 wrote:

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

i like this other girl but today i was in the hot tub with some homies and these chicks and this blonde was all over me and we made out in the hot tub for a bit is that bad
its not cheating if the other one doesnt find out
chea

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

Alright serious post, I was in the hot tub with a few friends and some girls a few days ago, now one of my friends who heard it from my other friend who heard it from her friend told me that the girl i was in the hot tub with thinks im cute and shit and now apparently i'm suppose to go see shrek with them but i don't know about the she thinks i'm cute part, only the movie part, the thing is i'm 18 and i'm moving out in 2-3 months, and shes 16? 17? make my move in the theater and hit it and quit it? ahahaha damn that would suck if i get her preggo
wat?
1st post was troll post
im serious in 2nd post
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6643|London, England
they're fucking with you
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6594

Mekstizzle wrote:

they're fucking with you
voice of experience
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5496|Ventura, California

baggs wrote:

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

whats the dilemma, use a condom and come high five me after.
Do it at the movies? WHAT?

Public exposure = jail or some fines n shit IIRC.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6655

lol you're such a pussy shifty
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
Well I don't know what the movies are like in California but in Switzerland they're generally packed and the last row is always taken so you can't really do it.

Dressing rooms in a store or at a pool would be epic though.
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6388|California
my ex gave me a blow job when we went to watch harry potter the order of the phoenix in theaters
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6155|Scotland!

-Sh1fty- wrote:

baggs wrote:

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

whats the dilemma, use a condom and come high five me after.
Do it at the movies? WHAT?

Public exposure = jail or some fines n shit IIRC.
police caught my girlfriend flashing me in public, they just flashed their lights at us and laughed

she was mortified, funny though.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6520

I'm Jamesey wrote:

ha ha, reminds me when my wife and i were dating, we were getting it on in the back of my truck, overlooking the city. a cop car rolls up on us, turns off his lights, and sits there.
we waited a few, got out of the back of the truck and into the cab - when we started to pull away, we must have woken him up. he pulled me over and asked what we were doing . . .
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6388|California

burnzz wrote:

I'm Jamesey wrote:

ha ha, reminds me when my wife and i were dating, we were getting it on in the back of my truck, overlooking the city. a cop car rolls up on us, turns off his lights, and sits there.
we waited a few, got out of the back of the truck and into the cab - when we started to pull away, we must have woken him up. he pulled me over and asked what we were doing . . .
now that i have a truck i plan on doing that, those are the memories that will last forever
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
So Saturday night night I am supposed to spend the night at my Grandmother's house, (It's one of those old Swiss family houses with like 8 rooms or more) with my 2 sisters, my 2 cousins and this 19 year old (short) Asian girl who's pretty hot.

In separate rooms of course, but it turns out I might be the only one who can make it, and her too, and she isn't canceling This could be epic.
SamTheMan
­
+341|5164|Stoke, England
not a chance
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6654|949

-Sh1fty- wrote:

So Saturday night night I am supposed to spend the night at my Grandmother's house, (It's one of those old Swiss family houses with like 8 rooms or more) with my 2 sisters, my 2 cousins and this 19 year old (short) Asian girl who's pretty hot.

In separate rooms of course, but it turns out I might be the only one who can make it, and her too, and she isn't canceling This could be epic.
Good luck sir.  Remember to take lots of pics of her and post them here
Eifa
Never regret anything that ever made you smile.
+923|5894|00770
shifty doesn't do stuff like that if i remember right.
last time he didn't post a pic because "it wouldn't be right" or something
No, I don't need an attitude adjustment. You just need to fuck off.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
Yeah I know

I just need to brag. So let me ok Eifa?
Pug
UR father's brother's nephew's former roommate
+652|6564|Texas - Bigger than France
So Saturday night an older woman is visiting me while her grandson is watching her house (It's one of those old Swiss family houses with like 8 rooms or more) with his two sisters, his 2 cousins and this 19 year old Asian girl.

I'll be in the same room with this mature lady of course, but it turns out she's also going to bring her two granddaughters and two nieces, since they are no longer going to watch her house.   This could be epic.

Sorry had to lol
Eifa
Never regret anything that ever made you smile.
+923|5894|00770

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Yeah I know

I just need to brag. So let me ok Eifa?
brag all you want, i was just saying
No, I don't need an attitude adjustment. You just need to fuck off.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty

Pug wrote:

So Saturday night an older woman is visiting me while her grandson is watching her house (It's one of those old Swiss family houses with like 8 rooms or more) with his two sisters, his 2 cousins and this 19 year old Asian girl.

I'll be in the same room with this mature lady of course, but it turns out she's also going to bring her two granddaughters and two nieces, since they are no longer going to watch her house.   This could be epic.

Sorry had to lol
And I loled with you

Annnnd last Saturday I went to the pool with said girl and 4 accompanying family members and we had fun. It's some place called aqua park, has wave pools and fast slides and stuff.

Yeah, she was gurrrdd looking in the skimpy bikini.

Oh and I didn't want to post her picture (last girl) because of the paranoia of getting caught.
Bevo
Nah
+718|6543|Austin, Texas
there's no way you're going to pull a 19 year old let alone a 17 year old

be realistic with yourself for fucks sake
Lai
+186|6173
So I went to the grocery store today, and I'm browsing the shelves looking for something. I know they sell "pasta flour", but it is a mix of regular wheat and durum wheat. It is allright actually, but I'd like to make pasta out of pure durum wheat like you're supposed to. So I keep going past the shelves, meanwhile there is no one in the shop except me, the shopkeeper and some woman working there.

I finally ask the shopkeeper "do you sell semolina?", he says no, thinks about it then asks the woman. The woman confirms that they don't have it, so I ask if it is just sold out or they don't sell it at all. They don't sell it at all, but the shopkeeper tells me he'll order some with the next delivery.

Spoiler (highlight to read):
Great service eh?!
HaiBai
Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
+304|5506|Bolingbrook, Illinois

Lai wrote:

So I went to the grocery store today, and I'm browsing the shelves looking for something. I know they sell "pasta flour", but it is a mix of regular wheat and durum wheat. It is allright actually, but I'd like to make pasta out of pure durum wheat like you're supposed to. So I keep going past the shelves, meanwhile there is no one in the shop except me, the shopkeeper and some woman working there.

I finally ask the shopkeeper "do you sell semolina?", he says no, thinks about it then asks the woman. The woman confirms that they don't have it, so I ask if it is just sold out or they don't sell it at all. They don't sell it at all, but the shopkeeper tells me he'll order some with the next delivery.

Great service eh?!
wrong thread mate?
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6759|Oxferd Ohire

Lai wrote:

Great service eh?!
girls problem thread?
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Shem
sɥǝɯ
+152|6549|London (At Heart)

RTHKI wrote:

Lai wrote:

Great service eh?!
girls problem thread?
EDIT: My bad, thinking of someone else.

Last edited by Shem (2010-06-08 17:20:14)

Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6738

-Sh1fty- wrote:

You will have 0 chance with the Asian. Trust me gwai lao.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard