100% Irishpride
Banned
+81|6180|Dublin
Anybody else have experiences like - http://www.bamboocommandos.com/phpbb/vi … mp;start=0

Do you think I could of approached the ban in a different way resulting in a better outcome (still banned)?

Last edited by 100% Irishpride (2008-10-11 02:55:47)

0akleaves
+183|6634|Newcastle UK
hah you quoted me

that guy is a fucking noob ~ the first reply,  planes take no skill bla bla bla, ok then if its so easy come shoot my motherfucking jet down then mr pro.

Last edited by 0akleaves (2008-10-11 03:19:21)

You have to learn the rules of the game and then you have to play better than anyone else.
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6652|Finland

Wow..

You couldn't have addressed them more respectfully. You kept your temper, made your case, then the little prick comes in and says:

Huellia wrote:

Banned for solo-flying, camping and ignoring admins.

End of chat!
Lol. "End of chat".

This summarizes why I hardly play BF2 anymore; because of the idiot kids. Nice job parents, may you suck a big one.
I need around tree fiddy.
0akleaves
+183|6634|Newcastle UK

DonFck wrote:

Wow..

You couldn't have addressed them more respectfully. You kept your temper, made your case, then the little prick comes in and says:

Huellia wrote:

Banned for solo-flying, camping and ignoring admins.

End of chat!
Lol. "End of chat".

This summarizes why I hardly play BF2 anymore; because of the idiot kids. Nice job parents, may you suck a big one.
shes just pissed cos she aint been outside in 4 years.
You have to learn the rules of the game and then you have to play better than anyone else.
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6652|Finland

0akleaves wrote:

She probably looks like that kid from The Grudge at this point.
I need around tree fiddy.
0akleaves
+183|6634|Newcastle UK

DonFck wrote:

0akleaves wrote:

She probably looks like that kid from The Grudge at this point.
hahaha that cheered me up at a time that i need it, thanks hahah going to be in my head all night.
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6153|Scotland!
Admins are stupid, no matter how nicely you word your 'unban me please' thread they can't resist flouting their internet superiority in front of their little minions by trying to tear you down.

Make a nice post and if they don't respond nicely, racially abuse them and then PID spoof their beloved stats.
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6753|St. Andrews / Oslo

lol, hardcore gaming chicks
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
jord
+2,382|6699|The North, beyond the wall.

Jenspm wrote:

lol, hardcore gaming chicks
TBH after the first half page I woulda just got pissed and let rip playing on her Nazi'ness and lack of life.
baggs
+732|6225
Irish, did you even think for a moment it was worth your time and effort questioning the ban?

IMO, any clan who doesnt clear their ban lists on a daily basis are just pathetic, they should just clear the ban list, allow you back on the server and put the whole situation down to a moody admin. The fact that server owners like to keep a perma ban list on their PUBLIC FUCKING SERVERS just shows how little and insignificant they realise their life is. BF2 ain't personal but server owners like to make it personal, it's a competitive environment, dummys get spat out but at the end of the day its only a bloody game.
IrishGrimReaper
Field Marshal | o |
+142|6742|Ireland | Monaghan

100% Irishpride wrote:

Anybody else have experiences like - http://www.bamboocommandos.com/phpbb/vi … mp;start=0

Do you think I could of approached the ban in a different way resulting in a better outcome (still banned)?
That Hueilla sounds the right old cunt no harm to her.

You approached it right, but they're intent on keeping that ban, all you can do is take solace in knowing you owned them.

You should have been unbanned, I don't know if you broke the rules or not, I won't take anyones word on it, from my own time admin'ing a server, even though I wouldn't ban someone for Jet whoring, if you came along and made a sensible post like you did to be un-banned I would lift it.
They're just pricks do fuck them.
Intel Core i7 CPU 920 @ 4GHz || 3x2 GB OCZ 1600Mhz DDR3 || 80GB Intel X25-M Gen 2 || KFA2 GTX 480 1536Mb ||| Samsung T220 || Xonar DX 7.1 || AV 40 || P6T Deluxe V2 || Win 7 HP 64 Bit || Lian Li P80
HaawwK
+31|6006|Bolton
id get 1 of them car hacks + another cd key and just crash her server all day for fun
0akleaves
+183|6634|Newcastle UK
you cant moan that someones a planewhore, heli or someothere whore its in the game, if you can get the hardware then whore away. These seem to think they are the dogs dangley bits when they are not a very skilled clan imo.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6174|what

lol @ the "wtf are those numbers in the top corner, looks like hacks zomg!"

"Irishpride: that's a fps counter. You display it with the following command:"

Looks like you were banned due to being good.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
[F7F7]KiNG_KaDaFFHi
Why walk when you can dance?
+77|6608|sWEEDen
BC ....well known soar loosers,..our entire clan and our possé of friends got banned by some random BC some time ago.

Baserape they said, when the rest of us argued and tried to point out that it infact was no baserape, but damn good flying from our pilots....well I guess you all know the rest...hehe.
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6293

I'm Jamesey wrote:

Admins are stupid, no matter how nicely you word your 'unban me please' thread they can't resist flouting their internet superiority in front of their little minions by trying to tear you down.
QFT
They always make you kiss their lowlife asses feel better about themselves.

Also, I bet we could find cockroaches in huelias vagina.
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6402|the land of bourbon
if you're guilty on anything, it was wasting so much time trying to talk sense to a bunch of kiddies.  stay away from their server... anyone who tries to tell you how to play the game is a joke.  respect the rules, but dont limit yourself because they think your "too good"
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
100% Irishpride
Banned
+81|6180|Dublin

steelie34 wrote:

if you're guilty on anything, it was wasting so much time trying to talk sense to a bunch of kiddies.  stay away from their server... anyone who tries to tell you how to play the game is a joke.  respect the rules, but dont limit yourself because they think your "too good"
Yeah... Only I'm banned from all other servers lol
Perv3rt
Lookin' through your Window
+193|6261|Man Diego

They already take down the webpage?  I am getting some error trying to get the linkie to load.  Damnit, I could use some lulz before bed.

Edit:  It finally loaded.  Yep, proof that nice guys finish last.

Last edited by Perv3rt (2008-10-11 05:56:31)

JoshP
Banned
+176|5710|Notts, UK

TheAussieReaper wrote:

lol @ the "wtf are those numbers in the top corner, looks like hacks zomg!"

"Irishpride: that's a fps counter. You display it with the following command:"

Looks like you were banned due to being good.
hahaha
Fat_Swinub
jaff
+125|6456
Ahahaha@Huellia getting raged and typing a war and peace sized post on how you're "not skilled".

Seriously free lobotomies must come with server rental because this is the only way to explain how every admin on BF2 is this mentally handicapped.
0akleaves
+183|6634|Newcastle UK
installing bf2 again to go planewhore there server.
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6333

0akleaves wrote:

installing bf2 again to go planewhore there server.
Don't forget the hackusation screenshots.
13/f/taiwan
+940|5719
I think everyone can agree with me that Admins. ruin this game more then anything else.

If you think about it, 98% of Admins.= most retarded bf2 players=ones who start clans and get around 30 people in them. That should give you a good idea on the intelligence of BF2 players.
0akleaves
+183|6634|Newcastle UK
if i could afford it i wanted my own 64 player server with just me as a admin to kick the moaners that was it, some one lend me some money? haha

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard