[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|6660|pimelteror.de
As Insurgent, you can´t just setup rally points, but how can you build a hideout/FOB? Last night on Korengal, we had one in the middle of the forest! I didn´t find anything in the manual about it.
firebolt5
+114|6162
An essential aspect of the squad leader is his ability to build structures for his
team. Smaller structures can be placed by squad leaders without asking for
permission but they need the commander's authorization to place forward
outposts (bunkers, fire bases and hideouts). To get this authorization they
must use the “NEED BUILD ORDER” command targeting the area where they
want to construct the forward outpost. If the commander approves the request,
a build order will be issued at that location. The asset can then be placed within
100m of the build order. If no commander is present on the team, no build
order is required.
[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|6660|pimelteror.de
That´s not my question. How do you build as an Insurgent? You don´t have trucks with supply crates etc.
Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6156|San Antonio, Texas
You need nothing. No crates needed, no truck needed, no special requirements, except 400m between each one. Also, four are meant to be built in the game, but only two can be placed for now. Bug being looked into.

As Insurgent Squadleader with the Cell Leader kit (the Officer kit for Insurgents), just hold T, build Forward Outpost. The foundation should appear, all it needs is shovels.

Last edited by Cyrax-Sektor (2008-09-20 17:02:50)

[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|6660|pimelteror.de
thx. i will try that.
prototype
+52|6319
damn this MOD sounds complicated

how long does it take to pick it up and play/ learning curve?

Last edited by prototype (2008-12-15 12:05:44)

Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6700

prototype wrote:

damn this MOD sounds complicated

how long does it take to pick it up and play/ learning curve?
It will take a while. If you want to get in to it, read the manual first on the forums: realitymod.com

Then practice a bit by yourself. Learn how the vehicles work and all that. Then join a server, join a squad, tell them you are new and they will help you learn the ropes.
motherdear
+25|6659|Denmark/Minnesota (depends)
proto if you want to give it a try and get the hang of it, i got some dedicated squads a few times a week for me and my friends. we wouldn't mind teaching you the basics and then some. it's really not that bad as soon as you got a good squadleader. but you need a mic to play
masterbakery
+4|6006|London
If you have no one to play it with you, it'll take a long time for you to get used to all of the different systems in PR, but if you have some people from a clan, or just buddies, to play with, it's okay.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard