Dilda13
{DAM}
+7|6331|Los Angeles
Is it possible to have enlarged kill messages in 2142 like you can in BF2? I haven't been able to find any files that have it, nor have I been able to figure out how to edit it myself.

Thanks.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6487
C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\Battlefield 2142\mods\bf2142\Localization\strings

Try there. Opens with Excel, not notepad.
TheDonkey
Eat my bearrrrrrrrrrr, Tonighttt
+163|5735|Vancouver, BC, Canada

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\Battlefield 2142\mods\bf2142\Localization\strings

I think he's asking for how to make the text LARGE, and not the location of the files.
Dilda13
{DAM}
+7|6331|Los Angeles

TheDonkey wrote:

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

I think he's asking for how to make the text LARGE, and not the location of the files.
Yeah. I know which file to open and I did open it in Excel, but I do not know how to make the text large. I read somewhere that you change the 1001 that is around the message to 2001 or 3001, but that did not change the size. That was in a BF2 guide though, maybe 2142 is different or I am completely wrong.

Anyways, if anyone knows of any files out there that have the large text, or if they know how to do it, that would be great.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard