lowing
Banned
+1,662|6673|USA
http://www.accesshollywood.com/article/ … ivate-jet/

It is time we did something. It is getting out of hand. P. Ditty has had to resort to fly commercial. How could this "rap artist" who feels the pain of the streets and is one of YOU be forced to such a lowly state?
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6693|UK
I hope the plane crashes and he's the only fatality.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6673|USA
To rap of living on the streets, then bitch about something like this is pretty absurd. He does not live in the world of reality along with most of the celebrities. Yet they are the first to spout off about how you should be living, what you should be driving, who you should be saving who you should be voting for, and which animals you should be protecting.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6653|949

Access Hollywood in your bookmarks along with DailyMail and religionofpeace.com (or whatever that stupid website was that you 'found')?

Big hitter in this debate section there lowing.

The aspiring Hollywood star last acted in the TV movie “A Raisin in the Sun,”
Couldn't help but laugh.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6673|USA

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Access Hollywood in your bookmarks along with DailyMail and religionofpeace.com (or whatever that stupid website was that you 'found')?

Big hitter in this debate section there lowing.

The aspiring Hollywood star last acted in the TV movie “A Raisin in the Sun,”
Couldn't help but laugh.
Ummmm are you saying the story isn't true? If not, what is your point...He also is in music and not a movie star. Again, what is your point?
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6711|Tampa Bay Florida
lowing why do you give a shit
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6673|USA

Spearhead wrote:

Looks like Spearhead is a Hip Hop killa cop fan. How about you address the OP or don't. That is something I don't give a shit about.
topthrill05
+125|6599|Rochester NY USA
Lol. If people like you didn't care then websites such as the one you linked wouldn't exist.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy

lowing wrote:

Spearhead wrote:

Looks like Spearhead is a Hip Hop killa cop fan. How about you address the OP or don't. That is something I don't give a shit about.
I am?  lmao

Fuck P. Diddy and fuck you (cant believe you actually think I'm a fan of that asshole)

Last edited by Spearhead (2008-08-30 15:55:20)

lowing
Banned
+1,662|6673|USA

topthrill05 wrote:

Lol. If people like you didn't care then websites such as the one you linked wouldn't exist.
It is called surfing the net. Ever heard of it? I stumbled across the story so I posted it for no other reason than to expose this dipshit and ALL celebrities for what they truly are. Primadonnas with no grasp of reality...Any guess as to there polical leanings? Makes sense don't it?
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
lowing you accused me of being a P. Ditty fan.  Please take it back now.  and address what I said.  Why do you even care?  Contrary to what you think, plenty of liberals and conservatives who are not celebrities know that celebrities have no grasp on reality. 

You picked this douche because he fits into your "liberal" stereotype.  And your "black people are the only ones who dont work for themselves" stereotype.
topthrill05
+125|6599|Rochester NY USA

lowing wrote:

topthrill05 wrote:

It is called surfing the net. Ever heard of it? I stumbled across the story so I posted it for no other reason than to expose this dipshit and ALL celebrities for what they truly are. Primadonnas with no grasp of reality...Any guess as to there polical leanings? Makes sense don't it?
I agree with you on that. 100% in fact.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6550|Global Command
I'm like, yo. I can dig his shit for shizzle, know? I'm like, dawg is ground on his blingskyfling and I'm buying top sirlon instead of fillet, yo?

Shit, how a bro posed to do the cloud cunnalingus in first class on AA, yo? Mile high club be harder and shit since the Muj done crashed the Towers yo since then sky cops been crackin' down on my bitch ass, dig ?

I tink his real beef ya'll should be with napsters and labels that down gansta'd his bitch ass out O royalties 'cause his punk ass ain't selling concert ticks betches.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6783

m3thod wrote:

^this
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6559|Long Island, New York

ATG wrote:

I'm like, yo. I can dig his shit for shizzle, know? I'm like, dawg is ground on his blingskyfling and I'm buying top sirlon instead of fillet, yo?

Shit, how a bro posed to do the cloud cunnalingus in first class on AA, yo? Mile high club be harder and shit since the Muj done crashed the Towers yo since then sky cops been crackin' down on my bitch ass, dig ?

I tink his real beef ya'll should be with napsters and labels that down gansta'd his bitch ass out O royalties 'cause his punk ass ain't selling concert ticks betches.
I'm sorry, I don't speak jive.
Bell
Frosties > Cornflakes
+362|6570|UK

m3thod wrote:

Thats fan fucking tastic
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6673|USA

Spearhead wrote:

lowing you accused me of being a P. Ditty fan.  Please take it back now.  and address what I said.  Why do you even care?  Contrary to what you think, plenty of liberals and conservatives who are not celebrities know that celebrities have no grasp on reality. 

You picked this douche because he fits into your "liberal" stereotype.  And your "black people are the only ones who dont work for themselves" stereotype.
Well, if it bothers you that much that I said you were a fan then I take it back. Being accused of actually liking that shit is the one thing worse than being called a liberal.

I already explained why I posted the thread.

You should really explain why you are quoting me as saying "black people are the only ones who dont work for themselves"  when I never said any such thing. Or feel free to post the thread where I said it.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6783

george bush hates black people - quote
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6559|Long Island, New York

usmarine wrote:

that was Kanye West my dear
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6686|NT, like Mick Dundee

Poseidon wrote:

usmarine wrote:

that was Kanye West my dear
Yeah but he's known for being a dick.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
God Save the Queen
Banned
+628|6364|tropical regions of london

m3thod wrote:

puffy is a fag.  biggie smalls is god
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6693|UK

usmarine wrote:

he does, the amount of darkies that got fried when he was Texas governor went up 10 fold.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6676

I saw Triple H (wrestler) on a red-eye to NYC. Then I saw him later at the baggage claim.

On topic: P Diddy is a shithead and so are the millions of kids who follow him and are going to convince their parents to buy more albums and his clothing so that he can fly in a private jet again.
NateW
my sigs worse than yours
+191|6154

God Save the Queen wrote:

m3thod wrote:

puffy is a fag.  biggie smalls is god
As a Californian aren't you suppose to mention how puffy < biggie < tupac
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6779|Argentina
So P. Diddy has a private jet.  Big fucking deal.  Did he steal it?  Or you just hate the fact that a black guy is successful?

Last edited by sergeriver (2008-08-30 18:46:36)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard