Icleos
+101|6761
Just a place where to share some funny incidents that have happened over your gaming days of BF2142.

I'll start it off with two:

I was a commander on a titan map can't remember which one since this was such a long time ago...
One of the silos closest to the enemy titan was getting overrun by two walkers, a tank, and a transport shuttle.
The enemy transport was hovering above the silo with two walkers underneath him while trying to cap it.
I placed an emp strike on the shuttle and it knocked it out of the sky.  Best part was that it crashed right on top of both the two unsuspecting walkers and counted as a double teamkill towards the shuttle pilot.  This was followed by the pilot yelling about being punished for the teamkills.  I never laughed so hard in a battlefield game before.   

The second one was when I got my veteran transport badge.  I believe it's five kills for it?
Well I got it when I wasn't trying, but just simply sharking and sneaking up on unsuspecting enemy players and then randomly landing on them with the shuttle for fun. 
~Duuuun Dun~  ~Duuuun Dun~  ~Dun Dun Dun Dun Dun~  *humming jaws theme*  (Player turns around)  *SLAM!*  (Lands on player)

Last edited by Icleos (2008-08-25 18:39:39)

jsnipy
+3,276|6541|...

I recall the day kyle stopped stalking me on servers ...
https://img516.imageshack.us/img516/6882/screen195gx7.png
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6512|N. Ireland

jsnipy wrote:

I recall the day kyle stopped stalking me on servers ...
http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/6882 … 195gx7.png
I swear, when I saw your reply in this thread I knew you would respond with that! Spooky. Anyway, if you recall, I got you back ^_^
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6519|so randum
me n kyle used to titan corridor rape.

bout it.

i was pro with smgs lel
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Vector
Missing in Action
+6|5554|Cerbere Landing
Hey

This stuff happened today....

Funny moment:

I was on the EU team in Cerbere Landing. I decided to stand on the hill by south town center and put a med box behind me in the snow. I started sniping the PAC forces coming from the Office Ruins with the Voss. The funny thing was, they didn't seem to see me standing beyond the trees at the top of the hill. So, they kept trying to revive each other even with my squad mates waiting for them at south town center and me sniping them like crazy with the Voss

Award story (funny moment):

I was at the church in Cerbere landing during one of the other games on the same server. I threw a grenade down the hill toward the snowy side as the PAC forces tried to come up the road. That grenade simultaneously killed 3 people, gave me Expert Assault Combat Badge (gold), AND got me promoted to 2nd Lieutenant Silver.
Ioan92
+337|5741
I got the best lag kill ever, I shot my pilum in front of a gunship, the gunship avoided it and two seconds later the lag caught them back and i got two kills with one stone

Then they called me a noob, love it!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard