naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6580|Southampton, UK

Much like the A level thread, Let us all know what you got in your GCSE's when you get them.
I'm heading to get them in a big group of mates tomorrow 11am.

Nervous much?
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6305|eng
I'm not nervous at all..
#rekt
naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6580|Southampton, UK

Mint Sauce wrote:

I'm not nervous at all..
Strangely same here, Big meal tonight with mates at TGI's. About 30 of us going to say good luck to all and blah blah.
Maybe it's because I've been accepted into the Army and technically I don't need that many to continue with that. Although the fewer/shitter i get the bigger the chance to be dropped.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6512|N. Ireland
Hmm, everyone I know who doesn't go to my school has to go in to collect their results ... ours are posted out (due tomorrow of course). I'm not nervous because I only need about 15 points to get back in and I'm sure I have about 20.

I'm expecting 4A, 4B, 1C and 1D myself.. (that'd be 21 points) The D in either Ad Maths or Biology (I figured I'll probably fail one..)
robcr9
+111|6000
I got a whole year to wait

People tell me that Last year is worst, my mate said that the exams are easy but i dunno i pretty smart, and good at sports. So...

Im doing BTEC Sport which is equivalent to 4 GCSE's from C - A. I started it in Year 9, we chose one GCSE in year 8, then the rest in Year 9.
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6305|eng

naightknifar wrote:

Mint Sauce wrote:

I'm not nervous at all..
Strangely same here, Big meal tonight with mates at TGI's. About 30 of us going to say good luck to all and blah blah.
Maybe it's because I've been accepted into the Army and technically I don't need that many to continue with that. Although the fewer/shitter i get the bigger the chance to be dropped.
I got my results already.

A year ago
#rekt
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6646|UK

naightknifar wrote:

Big meal tonight with mates at TGI's.
Yumm, chicken & steak fajitas ftw!
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6345|England
I don't need my results at all due to the college I'm going to, but my parents still expect me to do well. Im going to get mine at around 10ish with my mates tommorow, and then going down the park to play some football. And then in the evening go and drink somewhere
Sgt.Davi
Touches Himself At Night.
+300|6662|England
Less than a day to go now. Will head in with a mate so get it, predictable congratulations/commerations to friends. Try and get the retard kid who probably gets all A*s to STFU because we dont care now like we didnt care the first time he told us.

S'all good, hopefully I get 9 A* and an A in French....Probably be different to that ofc....
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6519|so randum
Good luck little kiddos!
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
pers0nah
Waste Kid
+271|6601|MANCHESTERRR
shittin it.
Mitch92uK
aka [DBS]Mitch92uK
+192|6254|United Kingdom
Tell you what blokes I'm beginning to shit bricks here ,,, D:
robcr9
+111|6000
Hang in there guys, if you do crap there's always McDonalds ( no offense to anyone working in MCDonalds )
wensleydale8
+81|6788|LEEDS!!!!!, Yorkshire
well i hoping to get a's in maths and the sciences im really interested in anything else.
Dear God please let my karma one day reach 100, whether it be tomorrow or 1000 years in the future i want it to happen.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6489
Good luck all .

Remember- GCSE's are the most overhyped qualification in the world, they're not the end of the world!
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6519|so randum
Also, they're easier than you think.

Hell, i got 11 of them and i'm a retard.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
SamTheMan:D
Banned
+856|5993|England

good luck young uns
Mitch92uK
aka [DBS]Mitch92uK
+192|6254|United Kingdom
what time arte you guys finding out then? Our school's opening for us @ 10 so hopefully my envelope will be there waiting ... D:

good luck to all you other guys getting your results tomorrow

Last edited by Mitch92uK (2008-08-20 12:09:40)

Phaytal
+20|6173|Engarlandd
I get mine tomorrow Can't say ill flick an eyelid tbh, the only thing im nervous about is hiding the vodka we're taking, got hide it through the presentation as we're all getting wrecked straight after
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6512|N. Ireland
Alright ... I don't have to be in work until 1:30 meaning I'll be here to get my results, yay
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6508|Gogledd Cymru

If this berk can get 5 A's and 5 B's then no, they're not that hard.

Good luck anyway.
cablecopulate
+449|6757|Massachusetts.
I read that as G36E.
The Magic Mullet
+240|6443
I remember being able to spell 'FUDGE' with my GCSE results.

Bad times...
Phaytal
+20|6173|Engarlandd

The Magic Mullet wrote:

I remember being able to spell 'FUDGE' with my GCSE results.

Bad times...
LMFAO!
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6345|England
Fuck...Leavin in 10 mins...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard