herrr_smity
+156|6662|space command ur anus
we are going to eat kangaroos
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/7551125.stm
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6479|The Land of Scott Walker
Who knew?  Part of nature is destroying the earth.    

"It tastes excellent, not unlike venison - only a different flavour."

Last edited by Stingray24 (2008-08-09 08:38:44)

sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6792|Argentina
What's next, eating koalas?
Burwhale
Save the BlobFish!
+136|6257|Brisneyland
No Koalas taste too much like euchalyptus oil. And they put up a fight when you are trying to catch them.

Roo meat is good. I even heard of some research that was trying to implant the gut bacteria of roos into cows thus taking away the methane problem. Might as well just eat roo though.
Lotta_Drool
Spit
+350|6217|Ireland
We need more cattle.  The methane will solve the energy crysis and global stupidity, umm I mean warming.
Burwhale
Save the BlobFish!
+136|6257|Brisneyland

drool wrote:

We need more cattle.  The methane will solve the energy crysis and global stupidity, umm I mean warming.
Yeah thats right , global stupidity, hang on , where have the glaciers gone, and the ice around the north pole, why is the snow lining heading further up the mountains every year?

I think there is stupidity out there however it doesnt come from climate change scientists or climatologists.
Lotta_Drool
Spit
+350|6217|Ireland

Burwhale the Avenger wrote:

drool wrote:

Yeah thats right , global stupidity, hang on , where have the glaciers gone, and the ice around the north pole, why is the snow lining heading further up the mountains every year?

I think there is stupidity out there however it doesnt come from climate change scientists or climatologists.
If that is true than why do I still see ski racks on vehicles.  Explain that mister smarty pants.
The#1Spot
+105|6574|byah
Too bad global warming does not exist.
xBlackPantherx
Grow up, or die
+142|6377|California

Lotta_Drool wrote:

drool wrote:

If that is true than why do I still see ski racks on vehicles.  Explain that mister smarty pants.
What's the point in taking them off?
imortal
+240|6699|Austin, TX

sergeriver wrote:

What's next, eating koalas?
why, are they tasty?

Seriously, I think koalas are a bit more rare than kangaroos.  They would cost too much.
Lotta_Drool
Spit
+350|6217|Ireland

xBlackPantherx wrote:

Lotta_Drool wrote:

If there ain't no snow then why wouldn't you.  I am sure they get tired of me flipping them off because they look like cops at a distance and I end up slowing down.
The#1Spot
+105|6574|byah

xBlackPantherx wrote:

Lotta_Drool wrote:

Extra weight and more drag
Burwhale
Save the BlobFish!
+136|6257|Brisneyland

drool wrote:

lamest comeback ever. Didnt say there was no snow, just snow lines heading further up mountains. Read slower next time.

spot wrote:

Your wrong, but I guess that happens all the time, so your probably used to it.
Lotta_Drool
Spit
+350|6217|Ireland

drool wrote:

lamest comeback ever. Didnt say there was no snow, just snow lines heading further up mountains. Read slower next time.

spot wrote:

Your wrong, but I guess that happens all the time, so your probably used to it.
Prove that the global is warming.  I suspect that some places get colder and others warmer and some stay the same.
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6498|Tyne & Wear, England
Sounds good to me, Kangaroos look tasty.
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6707|Colorado
Look for the last time it's an earth cycle, our poles are due to shift & with that climates change all over the world. Global warming, what a racket, I should have thought of it but I have a problem with lying to people to make money.
I do my part for the planet through recyling & not using plastic bags which I suggest to everyone.
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6439|North Carolina

TrollmeaT wrote:

Look for the last time it's an earth cycle, our poles are due to shift & with that climates change all over the world. Global warming, what a racket, I should have thought of it but I have a problem with lying to people to make money.
I do my part for the planet through recyling & not using plastic bags which I suggest to everyone.
You should have a problem with capitalism and objectivism if you don't like profitting from lying to people.

Anyway, I get the impression I'd enjoy roo more than beef, since roo is leaner.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard