.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6476|The Twilight Zone

Wraith wrote:

Megalomaniac wrote:

Jesus christ you guys are blind, after he falls the german guy steps on his foot.
Well the cheating twat should have stayed on his feet then shouldn't he?  If he hadn't dived to get the foul the German player wouldn't have been ABLE to step on his foot.  And even so, I've had that done to me and it DOES NOT HURT.  Certainly not to the extent that he made out.  The way he was acting you'd think he'd broken his leg or something.
Ye exactly, its like in the SAW movie when he slowly sawing this guy's leg off.
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6512|Gogledd Cymru

Wraith wrote:

If he hadn't dived to get the foul the German player wouldn't have been ABLE to step on his foot.
Yep, we all know it's impossible to stand on something that's on the floor.
bennisboy
+829|6669|Poundland

Megalomaniac wrote:

I can tell from personal experiences that getting a full grown man stepping on you with the kind of football shoes with metal thingies hurts like living fuck.

So yea, it hurts.

Sam gets some glasses you blind brit.
Well I'm willilng to bet I've taken a lot more studs to the foot than you. It doesn't hurt that much, you just ignore it and keep playing. Dont try saying his boots are thinner, mine or 0.4mm thick on the top

Also its the fact he just looks at the player step on his foot as he's jogging away, then after a delay decides to act hurt

Last edited by bennisboy (2008-06-22 04:59:22)

FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6523|so randum

bennisboy wrote:

Megalomaniac wrote:

I can tell from personal experiences that getting a full grown man stepping on you with the kind of football shoes with metal thingies hurts like living fuck.

So yea, it hurts.

Sam gets some glasses you blind brit.
Well I'm willilng to bet I've taken a lot more studs to the foot than you. It doesn't hurt that much, you just ignore it and keep playing. Dont try saying his boots are thinner, mine or 0.4mm thick on the top
You wearing them stupid Vapours?
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
henno13
A generally unremarkable member
+230|6371|Belfast
FUCK YEAH
he may be moving to Real

Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6779|Scotland

henno13 wrote:

FUCK YEAH
he may be moving to Real

Correction : He will be.
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6130|Birmingham, UK
Isn't that the injury he had been carrying for MONTHS?
usmarine2
Banned
+233|5814|Dublin, Ohio

Megalomaniac wrote:

the german guy steps on his foot.
Oh NOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  RED CARD RED CARD!!!!!
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6779|Scotland

usmarine2 wrote:

Megalomaniac wrote:

Dude, that should be a straight 5 game suspension.
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6655

Zimmer wrote:

usmarine2 wrote:

Megalomaniac wrote:

Dude, that should be a straight 5 game suspension.
of course, we can't let thee things go unpunished
ghettoperson
+1,943|6672

Ronaldo is a damn good player, but I can't think of anyone I hate more in football. He's a cunt of the highest order.
Pvt.Kosak
+125|6609
Ronaldo is not the best player in the world.
Fact.
henno13
A generally unremarkable member
+230|6371|Belfast

Zimmer wrote:

henno13 wrote:

FUCK YEAH
he may be moving to Real

FUCK YEAH
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6655

henno13 wrote:

Zimmer wrote:

henno13 wrote:

FUCK YEAH
he may be moving to Real

FUCK YEAH
Ryan
+1,230|6866|Alberta, Canada

I don't even have to watch the video to know that he pussied out for getting kicked in the shin or something stupid like that. Those soccer players exaggerate every little boo-boo they get.

Last edited by Ryan (2008-06-22 08:55:37)

Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6655

Ryan wrote:

I don't even have to watch the video to know that he pussied out for getting kicked in the shin or something stupid like that. Those soccer players exaggerate every little boo-boo they get.
No. They. Don't.

Ronaldo does though.
maef
+67|6706|Tulln, Austria

DrunkFace wrote:

mikkel wrote:

I love how some people are downplaying this while promoting whatever sport they like themselves. If someone came with studded football shoes and stomped their feet in a position like that, they'd cry like babies themselves.

That being said, Ronaldo deserves to experience some of the pain he's always feigning.
Does not hurt...

That hurts.
Kinda reminds me of Joe Theisman.

Also:

An incomparable display of the fine art of acting. Masterpiece.
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6512|Gogledd Cymru

Gooners wrote:

No. They. Don't.
maef
+67|6706|Tulln, Austria

Gooners wrote:

Ryan wrote:

No. They. Don't.

Ronaldo does though.
Yes. Yes, they do. Ronaldo is worse than just about everyone else, but they all do it (with very, very few exceptions).

I mean, every one of us gets bumps and bruises in everyday life worse than some of those you see on the football field. You notice the bump, you live with it, you move on. It's not even pain you feel, you just register the touch of something or someone.
Just imagine everyday life, someone turns around and bumps into you with his elbow. What do you do? You maybe give him an evil look, he says sorry, you both move on.
On the football field? The one who got hit falls to the ground in the most dramatic manner possible, holding his chest and rolling around in pain like a raging bull just rammed him.
It's just ridiculous.
mikkel
+383|6624

maef wrote:

Gooners wrote:

Ryan wrote:

No. They. Don't.

Ronaldo does though.
Yes. Yes, they do. Ronaldo is worse than just about everyone else, but they all do it (with very, very few exceptions).

I mean, every one of us gets bumps and bruises in everyday life worse than some of those you see on the football field. You notice the bump, you live with it, you move on. It's not even pain you feel, you just register the touch of something or someone.
Just imagine everyday life, someone turns around and bumps into you with his elbow. What do you do? You maybe give him an evil look, he says sorry, you both move on.
On the football field? The one who got hit falls to the ground in the most dramatic manner possible, holding his chest and rolling around in pain like a raging bull just rammed him.
It's just ridiculous.
Players in all sports try to force rulings through drama. This just happens to be an effective way of doing it in football. If diving like that forced referee decisions in rugby or American football, you'd find it there as well.

DrunkFace wrote:

mikkel wrote:

I love how some people are downplaying this while promoting whatever sport they like themselves. If someone came with studded football shoes and stomped their feet in a position like that, they'd cry like babies themselves.

That being said, Ronaldo deserves to experience some of the pain he's always feigning.
Does not hurt...
That hurts.
Wait, so if I post a youtube video of someone getting hit by a car right now, can I also say that what happened in your video doesn't hurt? That seems to be the logic you're going by here.

belldawg wrote:

mikkel wrote:

i get my fingers stomped on weekly by metal studs playing AFL and i don't bitch about it. No one in afl does, otherwise they get the shit teased outta them
Well that's great for you. Let me know when you tear your achilles tendon apart, or when you break your foot, because I'll gladly be the first to congratulate you on being badass enough to just get up and go away without reacting to it.

Last edited by mikkel (2008-06-22 09:53:58)

maef
+67|6706|Tulln, Austria

mikkel wrote:

maef wrote:

Gooners wrote:

No. They. Don't.

Ronaldo does though.

It's just ridiculous.
Players in all sports try to force rulings through drama. This just happens to be an effective way of doing it in football. If diving like that forced referee decisions in rugby or American football, you'd find it there as well.
Well, how about they actually try and play ball instead of attempting to force referee decisions?
I can't recall how many times I've seen a player dive in the box, trying to get a penalty when he could easily have gotten his balance back and reached the ball in time. In most of those situations they don't even get the penalty. And you know why they don't get it? Because the ref just can't trust a player falling anymore because of all the dives these days.
Ryan
+1,230|6866|Alberta, Canada

My conclusion is that soccer (football, whatever) is a pussy sport. They run around for hours upon hours, don't get a goal until 2 hours in, and every little bruise or cut they get is like the end of the world.
mikkel
+383|6624

maef wrote:

mikkel wrote:

maef wrote:

It's just ridiculous.
Well, how about they actually try and play ball instead of attempting to force referee decisions?
I can't recall how many times I've seen a player dive in the box, trying to get a penalty when he could easily have gotten his balance back and reached the ball in time. In most of those situations they don't even get the penalty. And you know why they don't get it? Because the ref just can't trust a player falling anymore because of all the dives these days.
I know how football works, you know, and I've always been of the opinion that dramatising things to force calls is unsportsmanlike. What I'm replying to is how people keep bitching about it specifically being in football, and writes off the entire sport because of it. It happens in every sport where the player can get away with it.
kptk92
u
+972|6431|tc_london

Zimmer wrote:

henno13 wrote:

FUCK YEAH
he may be moving to Real

And Chelsea will all be leaving too thanks to Big Phil

FUCK YEAH
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6704|Disaster Free Zone

mikkel wrote:

DrunkFace wrote:

mikkel wrote:

Does not hurt...
That hurts.
Wait, so if I post a youtube video of someone getting hit by a car right now, can I also say that what happened in your video doesn't hurt? That seems to be the logic you're going by here.
Or maybe the fact that I played AFL for 11 years and had my feet, ankles, shins, thighs, hands, back and head all kicked and trodden on multiple times with much more force then that video and never had to sit around crying for mummy. And all of the above getting you feet trod on is by far the least painful. Faking injury is the lowest form sportsmanship and is pathetic on all levels.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard