cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6289|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

pirana6 wrote:

trust me, she's just wearing them because she's told to. she's from michigan and is dating somebody on the tigers...

Anyway, baseball and fashion are not supposed to mix.
thanks to the fappening, I now know what Justin Verlander's junk looks like
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5357|London, England
Maybe that's why he's so terrible now
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6631|949

cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/mets/post/_/id/108299/jerry-blevins-done-for-season-after-re-fracturing-forearm

#lolmets
FU CURBS!!!
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6290|Washington St.
Kuma no hitter!

That's basically better than winning the WS, so... whatever, Mariners win 2015.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6622|Little Bentcock
Coulda thrown a perfect game
Adams_BJ
Alright guys, who's going all the way?
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6290|Washington St.
Boring pick: Cards vs Royals

Which series would I actually watch? Mets vs Jays

What do I want but won't happen? Mariners vs Pirates

(get it? Mariners... Pirates...)
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6631|949

Fuck the Royals.  and the Cards.  A MO series? What would they call it?  The cornfield series?  Tornado Alley Series?

I want Halos vs. Giants

Most likely Jays vs. Cards
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6290|Washington St.
giants again?

whyyyyyyyyy
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
It's not an even year anyway, no worries
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!

pirana6 wrote:

giants again?

whyyyyyyyyy
this cause cali can go eat a fatty

<3 u kennings
Adams_BJ
Giants all the way. But we need to wait for 2016 for another one.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6736|Oxferd Ohire
mlb sucks
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
Reds suck
-Frederick Bastiat
Adams_BJ
The all star game was pretty good though
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6736|Oxferd Ohire
all true
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Adams_BJ
I really hope we never get rid of Bumgarner
Pocshy2.0
+23|3370
Blue Jays #1, fuck off Yankees with your millions of dollars.

Really though, I'm all for a salary cap in baseball. Yankees win the world series something insane like 25% of the time simply because they have the most cash.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Pocshy2.0 wrote:

Really though, I'm all for a salary cap in baseball. Yankees win the world series something insane like 25% of the time simply because they have the most cash.
Have you watched baseball at all since the 90s?
-Frederick Bastiat
Pocshy2.0
+23|3370

Jay wrote:

Pocshy2.0 wrote:

Nah, I go to a few games a season but fuck crunching the numbers. ALL I KNOW IS YOU BETTER WEAR YOUR HELMET IN THE SALT MINES
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Pocshy2.0 wrote:

Jay wrote:

Pocshy2.0 wrote:

Nah, I go to a few games a season but fuck crunching the numbers. ALL I KNOW IS YOU BETTER WEAR YOUR HELMET IN THE SALT MINES
Ok, cuz the Red Sox and Giants have both won 3 world series in the past ten seasons. The Cardinals have won two and the Yankees only have one. The days of the Evil Empire Yankees are long gone. Hell, they don't even have the highest payroll anymore, the LA Dodgers do, and they haven't won dick.
-Frederick Bastiat
Pocshy2.0
+23|3370

Jay wrote:

Pocshy2.0 wrote:

Jay wrote:

Ok, cuz the Red Sox and Giants have both won 3 world series in the past ten seasons. The Cardinals have won two and the Yankees only have one. The days of the Evil Empire Yankees are long gone. Hell, they don't even have the highest payroll anymore, the LA Dodgers do, and they haven't won dick.
I just like pissing on the Yankee fans we get in Toronto. This season has done loads for MLB interest in Canada. People actually give two fucks about watching a game or tracking the standings. Before the only reason you went to a game was some lame corporate event or team building exercise.
Adams_BJ
I went to the Sydney game a couple years ago, I want them to come back.
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6290|Washington St.
Ken, what's going on with your team? They're 2014 A's'ing it

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard