chitlin
Banned
+36|6803
watchin a few iraqi videos and the thought occured to me .. almost every time you see an aftermath of an attack you see arabs pulicly celebrating and rejoicing over dead americans .. but supposedly if you listen to arabs in america or wherever, these "terrorists" are hated and a minority of the muslim community..

doesnt there seem to be a discrepancy? i mean im not looking to indict mulims / arabs entirely but isnt this more widespread than arabs or whomever says that these people and sentiments are such a minority ?
2ndLt.Tucker
If you can read this, your already dead
+33|6723|Stillwater, Ok
Well not really sure what to tell you on this.  I was over there and most Iraq's i talked to were glad we ousted saddam.  But they are ready for us to leave and hand it all back over to them.  I didn't really get the opinions of those that rejoice over our deaths cause they are usually dead by that time.  And i'm not willing to walk into the "Brotherhood of Militant Muslims" meeting and ask them either.  So i don't think all muslims rejoice over it they just want us to hand it back because they think we are occupying them in a way.
Erkut.hv
+124|6775|California

2ndLt.Tucker wrote:

Well not really sure what to tell you on this.  I was over there and most Iraq's i talked to were glad we ousted saddam.  But they are ready for us to leave and hand it all back over to them.  I didn't really get the opinions of those that rejoice over our deaths cause they are usually dead by that time.  And i'm not willing to walk into the "Brotherhood of Militant Muslims" meeting and ask them either.  So i don't think all muslims rejoice over it they just want us to hand it back because they think we are occupying them in a way.
Well Tucker, I appreciate your service sir. I think what he was trying to convey, was that you don't see many Muslims decrying what their brethren are doing in the name of their religion.

It is tough not to disciminate against all Muslims, when there is no outcry from the peaceful segment (and I believe majority). I think public sentiment would change, if Muslim leaders, Imams, etc... would publicly come out and denounce it, be it through a fatwah, or whatever. Until then, I sit here, hoping the Pres will let our boys on the ground do their job the right way. We are a military force, not a police force.
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6877

Erkut.hv wrote:

2ndLt.Tucker wrote:

Well Tucker, I appreciate your service sir. I think what he was trying to convey, was that you don't see many Muslims decrying what their brethren are doing in the name of their religion.

It is tough not to disciminate against all Muslims, when there is no outcry from the peaceful segment (and I believe majority). I think public sentiment would change, if Muslim leaders, Imams, etc... would publicly come out and denounce it, be it through a fatwah, or whatever. Until then, I sit here, hoping the Pres will let our boys on the ground do their job the right way. We are a military force, not a police force.
Watch the Video more closely.

There are always four or five people jumping up and down on smoldering Wreck. 

Then,   there is " the Ring of Gawkers " that appear around any accident anywhere in the world.

And kids who just want to be on TV.

Its always shot Low Angle and up close to give the Illusion of a Big throng.

I first noticed this at any pro liberal agenda event.

The media really bends over backwards to make their case for them.

In other words They know what type of story or angle they want to present.

They stage it if they have.

Do you ever Notice If Israel is working Helicopter gun ships in the most populated area on earth.

They News might say " 4 dead ".

If some one is Hurt in Israel, They always find some cute little girl with blonde hair and get close ups of her sobbing

You are being Anti Semetic.
Erkut.hv
+124|6775|California

Horseman 77 wrote:

Erkut.hv wrote:

2ndLt.Tucker wrote:

Then,   there is " the Ring of Gawkers " that appear around any accident anywhere in the world.

Do you ever Notice If Israel is working Helicopter gun ships in the most populated area on earth.

If some one is Hurt in Israel, They always find some cute little girl with blonde hair and get close ups of her sobbing

Horseman, you've always made sense before, so I have to ask....

What the fuck are you talking about? Were you on acid when you wrote this? Maybe I just don't get what you were trying to say.....
cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6736|NJ
Ok so reading the New York times yesterday there was an artical on this. The Iraqies are pissed at us for still being there and have a Militia to get us out.   On the same lvl they are also getting pissed that Al Quida is still there because they are not from Iraq and should not be fighting the Iraqies fight.  The Al Quida forces that are there right now have there own agenda and are actually killing Iraqies holy men, who are going a other route in the war.  So from the artical they hate us and other foreign musliums, so if this is true I guess our war on terror is working. 

And horseman that really didn't make any sense?

Also if there are any Iraqies on this site could you please give us your spin on what's going on. If you live there or not?
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6877

Erkut.hv wrote:

Horseman 77 wrote:

Erkut.hv wrote:

Horseman, you've always made sense before, so I have to ask....

What the fuck are you talking about? Were you on acid when you wrote this? Maybe I just don't get what you were trying to say.....
Watch the News carefully and you will see little clues. A close up on a Crying person means you should feel bad Etc.  If they dont want you to see how many people there are in a crowd. It will be filmed/taped up close from the front and at waist level so you cant see how deep the crowd is. Where did I lose you?
They whole " we cant win, Quagmire, no plan for withdrawal " is the new theme the US media wants to feed us. Swallow it if you want to. If you cant tell when a story is biased, Dont bother to try and understand. you got bigger fish to fry.
xX[Elangbam]Xx
+107|6738
i'll sum it up in a couple words....propaganda
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6877

xX[Elangbam]Xx wrote:

Ya but Im thinking Hmmm acid...sounds good. ! ! !
chitlin
Banned
+36|6803
im not watching propganda videos just real videos no angle on them..

i guess my only point was it seems that these "terrorists" are not as outcasted as we hear .. i wonder how many people in iraq see someone set an ied and do nothing or know about mahdi's or insurgents and not only look the other way but support it in some fashion
2ndLt.Tucker
If you can read this, your already dead
+33|6723|Stillwater, Ok
Well if they try and stop them they are gonna get killed unless they shoot them.  You can't walk up to these guys and say.."Stop putting those there, they are killing Iraqies also".  In their opinion your either with them...or you die for stopping them.  So what would you rather do? Be marked as an enemy to get beheaded or let it slide and live another day?
chitlin
Banned
+36|6803
there might be some truth to that but im positive there are ways for them to report it anonymously
Erkut.hv
+124|6775|California

Horseman 77 wrote:

xX[Elangbam]Xx wrote:

Ya but Im thinking Hmmm acid...sounds good. ! ! !
I just didn't what the frack you were saying period on that last run of sentences.
Marconius
One-eyed Wonder Mod
+368|6734|San Francisco
All propaganda.  Right-wingers will always show/acknowledge the happy Iraqis; the pro-American Iraqis, usually in places that are clear of Insurgents.  Left-wingers will show the anti-American Iraqis, or the ones that are unhappy at being occupied and who are constantly waking up wondering if their trip to the market will be punctuated by an Insurgent blast.
The US has kicked over a hornet's nest by invading Iraq, and the war has become more and more partisan the farther it gets along.  Therefore, the spin from both sides of the US media are winding farther and farther apart.  I only trust outside news sources such as the BBC now...

The only way to really know is to go over there and be present in all the areas of Iraq, or at least hear an account from an unbiased Iraqi perspective, or to destroy the partisan-ship of the media.
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6760|Melbourne, Australia
mate i hate americans just as much as anyone they invade countries steal there oil and so called "liberate" them to american way of life .. and they think that with time they can actulyl win the war on terrorism... it hasent got any safer in iraq.. its gotten worse.. they took saddam out of power.. but as soon as they leave the new leader will be shot ...they shouldent of invaded i just wish america was whiped off the map ... or maybe just bush...
Marconius
One-eyed Wonder Mod
+368|6734|San Francisco

I.M.I Militant wrote:

mate i hate americans just as much as anyone they invade countries steal there oil and so called "liberate" them to american way of life .. and they think that with time they can actulyl win the war on terrorism... it hasent got any safer in iraq.. its gotten worse.. they took saddam out of power.. but as soon as they leave the new leader will be shot ...they shouldent of invaded i just wish america was whiped off the map ... or maybe just bush...
Just Bush, please.  As you can see, there are quite a lot of us Americans who really hate the other 51% of our nation who elected him into power.  That stat alone just shows how divided the US is getting.  When the US invaded Iraq, I was in the streets voicing my opinion against an unheeding/uncaring government, plus was actually arrested for doing so.  Our gov't absolutely doesn't respresent America as a whole, which is true of all nations.
Johnthegreg
+1|6764

I.M.I Militant wrote:

wow... You seem kinda petty.  It's pretty sad that you "hate" anyone.  I pitty you.  There are probably lots of people of your descent living in America who call themselves Americans.  Do you hate them too?  Its funny how everyone from another country thinks that all "Americans" agree w/ our leaders policy.  Do you honestly think that our whole country supports every assinine action that our government takes?
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6757
the news IS propaganda...
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6736|NJ
haha well every Australia is a criminal so you should just steal america, As far as our government system it's just as messed up as everyone elses
Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6854
If anyone hates the US its propaganda... everyone loves them in Iraq
ai024
+0|6721|sverdlovsk-45, russia
STFU guys. politicians playing their dirty games to have more power and money. i have no f*ckin idea how KBR manipultions helped American or Iraqi people.

so stay human, watch less propaganda, love your dears.
mbthegreat
+0|6695
in response to the original post you never see pro-americans because the news doesn't show them. The news services dont show oyu the whole country wide picture, either they have agendas of their own or they simply show stuff which is more interesting  to get ratings.  Certainly with Israel/Palestine the Amercian news media and to a much lesser extent our news media (UK) show it incredably biased. Luckily over here we have documentaries nad stuff which show a more realistic picture or what is going on, don't know if the USA has anytihng like that.

And we don't need america off the map, we need the middle/south of the USA off the map. No more republicans!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard