DrOxiN
tat twaz me kill biotch!?!?
+33|5869|Bel Air,Maryland
Is it just me or does it seem that the shotgun is overpowered, i just went 45-5 with it. I guess i was lucky but i just seemed whenever it made contact i killed the person. I guess shotguns do that but it just made the game very very easy.
kptk92
u
+972|6434|tc_london
Thats why shotguns are weak at long range
CosmoKramer
CC you in October
+131|6645|Medford, WI
i love it, if you miss you are dead so it should be powerful
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6792|UK
Its only good at close range, and it doesnt save you from my knife, so no.
Noobpatty
ʎʇʇɐdqoou
+194|6380|West NY
How bf2 should have been.
dill13
+67|6220

Noobpatty wrote:

In bf2 if you can aim you can take people out at around 100 feet in 2 shots pretty easy at least with the pump ones.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6743|Riva, MD

dill13 wrote:

Noobpatty wrote:

In bf2 if you can aim you can take people out at around 100 feet in 2 shots pretty easy at least with the pump ones.
Yeah, they're actually really good.
USARANGER01
+35|6674|America
id rather have it own in cqc (like it should) and actually be useful at short/medium range then just completely suck at all ranges and be a totally useless weapon
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6743|Riva, MD

USARANGER01 wrote:

id rather have it own in cqc (like it should) and actually be useful at short/medium range then just completely suck at all ranges and be a totally useless weapon
Yeah, the Halo 2 shotgun and in my opinion, the ones in GTA IV suck really bad at CQC for shotguns.
dtacs
say that 2 my face fucker not online
+126|5861|Australia

_j5689_ wrote:

USARANGER01 wrote:

Yeah, the Halo 2 shotgun and in my opinion, the ones in GTA IV suck really bad at CQC for shotguns.
this is now a shotguns-in-games comparing thread.

CSS ones are good, but they are shit annoying when your killed by them. now Vice city and the spas..that was where its at.
https://battlelog-cdn.battlefield.com/public/profile/bf3/kit-icon-recon.png?v=3173239
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6179|what

I don't like the cod4 shotguns. Tried getting gold, managed blue tiger on one but then they just got too boring.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Hakei
Banned
+295|6021
USMC Pump shotgun is just the sex.
Machine_Madness
Madness has now come over me
+20|6463|Brisbane, Australia

Hakei wrote:

the unlock shotgun is really powerfull (not the the spaz unlock the other one, that one that looks similar to the jackhammer)
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6296

Machine_Madness wrote:

Hakei wrote:

the unlock shotgun is really powerfull (not the the spaz unlock the other one, that one that looks similar to the jackhammer)
The DAO-12?
Machine_Madness
...found it!

NS2000
https://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j2/Machine_Head_jd/NS2000.gif
South African pump action shotgun featuring an unusual bullpup design for a shotgun. Another original solution is the magazine placement, above the barrel. Also, in contrast to most pump action rifles, the pump action is forward.
GR34
+215|6571|ALBERTA> CANADA

Noobpatty wrote:

no... BF2 should have been like PR
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6494

GR34 wrote:

Noobpatty wrote:

no... BF2 should have been like PR
If BF2 was like PR I would have stopped playing it after a week.

Reality sucks, that's why we have video games.
Longbow
+163|6673|Odessa, Ukraine

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

If BF2 was like PR I would have stopped playing it after a week.

Reality sucks, that's why we have video games.
QFT
twoblacklines
all grown up now (its boring)
+49|6233
Your right about the shotgun, even the standard shotguns are way overpowered, once our team gets defeated and we are back to "streets" i switch to demolition and its very easy to get a 10 kill streak.

Also you dont show up on radar in BC so its easy to run after the enemy, they dont see or hear you at all, ive run after one and his whole squad have spawned on him and not noticed me, then proceeded to slay every one of them one by one.
Machine_Madness

twoblacklines wrote:

Also you dont show up on radar in BC so its easy to run after the enemy, they dont see or hear you at all, ive run after one and his whole squad have spawned on him and not noticed me, then proceeded to slay every one of them one by one.
I think the complete opposite....

Its like the 2142 track thing but way worse....

you spot someone and instead of only seeing them pop around the corner for 3 seconds....its like 10 seconds...you can even see their name tag...
twoblacklines
all grown up now (its boring)
+49|6233
Not if your behind them though, they only see what they are facing and a few 10's of degrees to the side, ie only whats on their screen facing forward.

Unlike say bf2, where they see you behind them on radar...

Your on there as a red square but the radar is permanently zoomed out and so tiny you cant place them.

It sucks you cant unlock all the guns, only 3, i picked all sniper, including one semi auto one with a shite scope that i havent made a kill with, to unlock one of the other classes i need to get to 140 000 000 points, and im only on 4k ish atm.
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6133|Birmingham, UK
You try getting blasted in the head with a dozen pellets at point blank range. Also, if you miss, like i found out, you are dead unless you are up against a noob.

I only hate the 2 second delay between running and shooting. Man that just kills the game.

Also, i'm quite good at flying the Apache, anyone wanna gun for me?
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6798|PNW

Don't knock the BF2 pump-action. Never a better weapon for clearing alleyways and spawn spots.

TheAussieReaper wrote:

I don't like the cod4 shotguns. Tried getting gold, managed blue tiger on one but then they just got too boring.
Headshots are really unpredictable with them. 150 kills and 2 headshots. Most of the shot seems to hit the body first, forcing me to aim really, really high.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard