The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6696|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
Are you supersticious?  Will todays date make you do anything differently.  Will you use todays date as an excuse for anything that goes wrong? Things go wrong everyday in peoples lives.

Personally myself I'm not supersticious (good job un'all seeing as I'm having trouble spelling it correctly).  I don't believe in "The Stars" or whatever they are called, you know the things in the paper telling you whats going to happen today; depending on birth sign.  My Mum would bloody murder me right now if she could read this is as she used to do Tarot cards and birth charts and was well into it.

I got bollocked big time by her once as she had a friend round and asked her "What star sign are you"? Just as I was walking past the room the female friend answered "Cancer", so I added "Ahhh sign of crabs".  I found it funny, they didn't and reading back, you probably don't either. Oh well.

I'm not going to do anything differently today its just a normal Friday to me but I know many people panic with todays date and there is probably some medical term out there for it.

"Friday13th'itus" or something - The fear of Friday 13th (well you didn't really need me to explain did you)
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6313|Éire
I didn't mind it too much. Kevin Bacon was good in it.
Never seen it. Don't like horror movies there too far fetched and make me do a little poo poo sometimes.
Lieutenant_Jensen
Your cops are corrupt.
+200|6414|fåking denmark
Dosn't bother me. I've just went to my second oral exam, and it went rather well.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6645|Little Bentcock
Its almost the end of the say here.. Oh well maybe next time.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6516|N. Ireland
Not at all ... I did once get 2 black eyes (how unfortunate) on Friday 13, but I'm not superstitious.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6578
Broke my arm on Friday the 13th when I was a kid.
Hooch Pandersnatch
I like shoes
+26|6145|West Aus
I turned 13 on friday the 13th 1999 and I am reasonably certain I am not the spawn of lucifer.

No I was not born with a tail.

For the record I think the friday the 13 is a crock of shit.
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6650|UK
Not at all. Just got back from an interview to a new job. Didn't even realise it was Friday the 13th until I was asked to sign & date.
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6704|Disaster Free Zone

Hooch Pandersnatch wrote:

For the record I think the friday the 13 is a crock of shit.
Cause it is.

Just a date and number put in place by the Christian sect to demonise the pagan Gods/beliefs.
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6220|Winland

Oh.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
Nordemus
BC2 plat: CG, GL, M60, Mortar, Knife
+60|6020
Yeh, I always stay home on Friday the 13th and crawl on the ground everywhere, to not fall.
naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6584|Southampton, UK

I had an Exam today, I have never kicked the fuck out of an exam as well as the one today.

So no, It doesn't bother me.
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6434|'Murka

Never paid much mind to it. However, we have been giving a couple of friends/colleagues shit about it...one is retiring and another is taking command today.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
Triskaidekaphobics - is the official name for if apparently.  How come spell checker picked up on it

When I first read that name I thought they were going through the starting line up for Greece's next match.

Last edited by 1927 (2008-06-13 04:18:20)

.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6476|The Twilight Zone
I'm gonna watch Jason vs Freddie tonight.
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6486|Tyne & Wear, England
Oh My God!!!  Friday the 13th and 666 days registered, I must be the anti-christ.
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6476|The Twilight Zone

KILLSWITCH wrote:

Oh My God!!!  Friday the 13th and 666 days registered, I must be the anti-christ.
You don't have the 333 karma so no, you're not him.
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6486|Tyne & Wear, England

.Sup wrote:

KILLSWITCH wrote:

You don't have the 333 karma so no, you're not him.
It's 665 if you want to be picky.
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6411|New York
Meh, it's just another day to me. Could care less about the date.
Remember Me As A Time Of Day
bennisboy
+829|6669|Poundland
Well its gonna be someone's lucky day, the euro-lottery jackpot is £23 million!

Last edited by bennisboy (2008-06-13 06:01:07)

SamTheMan:D
Banned
+856|5997|England

Uncle died on Friday 13th
latinolink
plop plop flop flop
+11|6679|west liberty IA
just got off work at the night shift at a local grocery store and someones change came up $6.66 oh well im gonna sleep that off.
Peter
Super Awesome Member
+494|6425|dm_maidenhead
Doesn't bother me at all. Just a normal day. I'm not really superstitious.
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6601|Columbus, OH
Every now and then my birthday falls on Friday the 13th. I am unlucky or lucky so I say bahhh!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard