Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6655

.Sup wrote:

I just got home and see there are some interruptions with broadcast. 3:2 is the final score right?
Yes
madmurre
I suspect something is amiss
+117|6733|Sweden
Awesome goal by Lahm but i feel for the turks they did a brilliant game.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6779|Scotland

Germany did not deserve that one bit; even the commentators were disappointed. That was awful. Turkey were the better team, in spirit and skill.
Rustus last game.

Turkey should have gone through.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6761|The Hague, Netherlands

badly played by the germans but they won
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6590|NYC / Hamburg

damn, why can't the Germans just loose...
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6644|London, England
I hope Spain/Russia destroy Germany. They are such faggots, but they know how to win. Like the pundits have said, Germany haven't got an amazing team, but they know how to do shit
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6523|so randum
Defence got worse.

Turkey commited attempted murder on Lahm, followed by some terrible refereeing.

Turkey played their hearts out, and while the Germans were incredibly average, they played as they often do - Calmly, and Winningly (that's so not a real word)
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6644|London, England
I know why Turkey lost, it's because they didn't play their normal game (i.e: crap)

If they did, the game would've been an ultra shitty 0-0 up until the 93rd/130th minute and Turkey would've scored a winner
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6833|Nårvei

What a game, it contained everything ... not a deserved win tbh and Germany really have to pull it together if they want to stand a chance in the final ...
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

I know why Turkey lost, it's because they didn't play their normal game (i.e: crap)

If they did, the game would've been an ultra shitty 0-0 up until the 93rd/130th minute and Turkey would've scored a winner
Rustu (not gonna type all those .,~^) was terrible with the German 2-1 I believe it was, Lahm with their 2-2 and then Lehmann was like "here doggy doggy doggy *and the dog ripped his arm out" couldn't believe those 2.
GateKeeper{NL}
+142|6392

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

I hope Spain/Russia destroy Germany. They are such faggots, but they know how to win. Like the pundits have said, Germany haven't got an amazing team, but they know how to do shit
Do i smell a "WWII issue" ,JK

Grats for the german's they deserve it
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6779|Scotland

GateKeeper{NL} wrote:

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

Wow. Just wow.

Did you, by any chance, watch the match? No, didn't think so. The Germans didn't deserve it one bit.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers

Zimmer wrote:

GateKeeper{NL} wrote:

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

Wow. Just wow.

Did you, by any chance, watch the match? No, didn't think so. The Germans didn't deserve it one bit.
"Luck" is zhe key wörd herr Zimmer.

just like zhe Greeks 4 years ago
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6523|so randum
Turkey played the better game, but Germany have gone through.

Turkish keeper made some bad mistakes, and the Germans exploited them.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers

was fun when the signal went dead and I turned to BBC (cause they had Audio) and it was like "Lahm passing the Metzelder, Lahm back, gets the ball, before the 6 yard box, gets IT BACK AND OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

they always make it seem that every freaking chance is an golden one, the Dutch commentators always talk about the past, like we're living in 1974.

but watched the match on ZDF. (German)
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6476|The Twilight Zone
Can anyone confirm the match sucked? I was away so I didn't see it.
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
kptk92
u
+972|6431|tc_london
BBC cut off twice thanks to thunderstorms in Vienna
.Sup
be nice

kptk92 wrote:

But wasn't the match played in Basel?
kptk92
u
+972|6431|tc_london

.Sup wrote:

kptk92 wrote:

Yes but I guess the signals were transmitted to someone in Vienna which was then broadcast worldwide
.Sup
be nice

kptk92 wrote:

.Sup wrote:

kptk92 wrote:

Yes but I guess the signals were transmitted to someone in Vienna which was then broadcast worldwide
Oh okay.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6779|Scotland

.Sup wrote:

Match was awesome, Germany sucked. Atmosphere was brilliant.
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6833|Nårvei

kptk92 wrote:

.Sup wrote:

kptk92 wrote:

The communication center for Euro 2008 is in Vienna and was struck by lightning - no power in Vienna, no TV signals ...
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Ottomania
Troll has returned.
+62|6544|Istanbul-Turkey

.Sup wrote:

You missed a lot. really.

I couldnt believe my eyes during first half. we were playing an amazing game. at second half germany and us get equal. rustu made a awful mistake at 2nd goal. and something happened to kazim just before 3rd goal, I think he twisted his leg on his own? Anyway, germany has beat us using our tactic, I now realize how it is pissing to lose after playing better.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6523|so randum

Ottomania wrote:

.Sup wrote:

I couldnt believe my eyes during first half. we were playing an amazing game. at second half germany and us get equal. rustu made a awful mistake at 2nd goal. and something happened to kazim just before 3rd goal, I think he twisted his leg on his own? Anyway, germany has beat us using our tactic, I now realize how it is pissing to lose after playing better.
That's a really well balanced post, cheers for that!

When i go to Turkey, will i get...stabbed...for wearing my Germany top?
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
.Sup
be nice

Ottomania wrote:

.Sup wrote:

Ye i wasn't at home. Imo Rustu has been very unreliable since he started being in the first lineup against Croatians.

Ted what are you talking about?

Last edited by .Sup (2008-06-25 14:39:13)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard